Question Anybody interested in Nine Sun God King/九阳神王 ?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by HarutoraRyu, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarutoraRyu

HarutoraRyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 130 - Spiritual Energy Competition

Du Gui was a master of Mental Energy, and the martial arts he had were all very good.

To those who cultivated spiritual power, those cultivation techniques were extremely precious. If he could obtain it, it would strengthen his use of Mental Energy.

The other students were all extremely envious of Xiao Yue Mei!

Wu Youchen gritted his teeth as his eyes were filled with jealousy. He had spent a lot of effort just now to float the thirty-four God Soaring Stones in the air, which had made him the center of attention. But now, Xiao Yue Mei easily made over fifty God Soaring Stones float in the air, far surpassing him.

The reason why he had worked so hard just now was so that he could become the strongest. However, now that no one was looking at him, he felt very unhappy in his heart.

"I don't want it!" Xiao Yue Mei turned her face away, no longer looking at Du Gui, and snorted: "What if I use all my strength, and you don't give me your cultivation technique, wouldn't that be a waste of your strength? "Hmph, don't even think about lying to me!"

It was clear that she wanted this cultivation technique, but she didn't feel at ease.

Du Gui couldn't help but laugh and say, "Okay, okay, okay. As long as you use your full strength in the test, I'll give it to you."

Xiao Yue Mei turned her head, pouting, "Are you not allowed to lie to me?"

Du Gui laughed, "How can I lie to you? "Quickly take the test!"

Xiao Yue Mei took a deep breath, releasing her mental force.

Everyone felt a wave of cold air blowing in their faces. This was Xiao Yue Mei's mental influence!

There were only a hundred of them on the ground, and there were already eighty of them floating … She had done her best, to be able to reach this level.

Everyone present was shocked!

The most shocking thing was that the God Soaring Stone on the ground was still floating up. More than ten of them were still floating up.

Xiao Yue Mei's beautiful face was already pale. It could be seen that she was really using all of her strength to crazily stimulate her mental force.

"A hundred stones!"

All the God Soaring Stones on the ground were floating!

"It's done, it's done!" Du Gui was also very shocked as he quickly shouted.

He took out a necklace, walked over and smiled. "This is a little gift for you. It can help you quickly recover your mind energy. Take it with you!"

The necklace was sparkling and translucent. It was as if it was made out of crystal. It was extremely beautiful.

"So beautiful!" Xiao Yue Mei quickly took it and placed it on her neck: "Thank you, Teacher Du!"

After she wore it, her complexion gradually recovered. Her pretty face had a slight blush on it.

Du Gui laughed, "Let's wait for the Three Profound Academy's brats to finish their tests! "I'll give you a cultivation technique!"

Wu Youchen was in a hurry to get a cultivation technique. His voice was filled with disdain as he said, "There's no need to test them, is there? "It's such a waste of time. If they had been proficient enough, they would have entered the Black Level Martial Arts Academy a long time ago!"

"That's right, even if they pass, do they dare to go beat the ghost beast? What if he dies in there? "

A student of the Sky Profound Martial School shouted at the students of the Three Profound Academy, "You guys, if you're afraid of death, then don't take the test. If you pass the test, you will have to go to the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range to beat up ghosts and beasts."

Although the students of the Three Mystical Academy were angry, after giving it some thought, they felt that it wasn't easy to deal with demonic beasts, so they all left.

They only wanted to be at ease and wait for the examination to arrive so that they could be in their best condition to take part in it. If he was hit by a ghost beast and was seriously injured, he could forget about passing the exam and entering the Black Level Martial Arts Academy.

Du Gui slightly frowned, but did not say anything. This was because there were still a few people who wanted to take the test.

Huo Zhong, Xie Wufeng, Murong Daren, and Qin Yun were going to be tested.

Firstly, Huo Zhong could only float fifteen God Soaring Stones, which was considered medium.

Mu Rong Hai was stronger than Huo Zhong, 17 stones!

As for Xie Wufeng, he was actually able to obtain twenty-eight stones. He was even stronger than many of the students from the Black Level Martial Academies.

"If you can get some pointers, your mental strength will definitely increase. Wait a minute, I'll also give you a cultivation technique." Du Gui could tell that Xie Wufeng had great potential with a single glance.

"Thank you, Teacher Du!" Xie Wufeng quickly expressed his gratitude.

Next, it was Qin Yun's turn.

When the students of the Black Level Martial Academy heard this name, they started whispering to each other …

"Qin Yun?" It should be that guy who caused so much trouble here a while ago! "

"That's him! I heard that when he was at the Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition, Xiao Yue Mei even gave him the first place! "

"I've heard of this as well! Didn't Xiao Yue Mei's sister hate Qin Yun very much? As younger sister, she actually helped Qin Yun get the Profound Heart Grass! "

Xiao Yue Mei was here, and when she heard these words, she only let out a cold snort. It was because back then, the one competing with Qin Yun was not her. It was Xiao Yuelan in her stead!

Murong Daren had told Qin Yun to be careful of Xiao Yue Mei earlier, but now, he heard that Xiao Yue Mei had given him the Mysterious Heart Grass. He was impressed!

"Brother Yun, you almost became Xiao Yue Mei's brother-in-law!" Huo Zhong chuckled. His voice was especially loud, so everyone here heard him.

Xiao Yue Mei's face was expressionless as she looked to her side.

Du Gui looked at Qin Yun and said with a chuckle, "Kid, you are also a willful fellow. It's the first time in many years that we've made an exception for you to reject our invitation!"

"Anyway, I will definitely be able to enter the Star Black Martial School." Qin Yun chuckled, "Teacher Du, if I can float a lot of stones, can you give me an extra set of Spirit Power Cultivation Method?"

"Well... "It all depends on your test results." Elder Du laughed.

Wu Youchen, who was standing at the side, laughed disdainfully, "How strong can a guy from his branch be?"

"Ignorant fool, Qin Yun is an Inscription Master. Inscriptions require a high level of Mental Energy. No matter how poor his mental energy is, he is still better than you, you idiot!"

Wu Youchen was infuriated. He didn't expect that the students of the Three Mysterious Academy would dare to contradict him in such a way. Just as he was about to retort, he saw the God Soaring Stones floating in the air!

Several dozens of God's Stone were suddenly suspended in the air!

Just like Xiao Yue Mei, Qin Yun easily caused dozens of God Soaring Stones to float in the air.

Everyone took in a deep breath of cold air as they gasped in surprise!

This talent was almost the same as Xiao Yue Mei!

"The Inscription Master's Spiritual Force is really strong!"

"It seems like Qin Yun has yet to enter the Black Level Martial Academy and has yet to undergo the cultivation of his mind energy. He's already that strong!"

"He hasn't used his full strength yet!"

Mu Rong Jun laughed out loud. "With this level of skill, you can instantly kill most of the people from the Black Level Martial Academy, especially that frog at the bottom of the well who came from the Spirit Power Family. Now you know how stupid you are!"

Wu Youchen's face was filled with anger and jealousy. The difference between his mental strength and Qin Yun's was extremely obvious. They were on completely different levels.

Previously, Xiao Yue Mei had surpassed him in many aspects, but that was not a big deal. After all, Xiao Yue Mei's talent was still there.

However, at this moment, Qin Yun, the person whom he had looked down on, was far superior to him.

After a while, there were another thirty God Soaring Stones floating in the air. There was a total of eighty of them...

"I did my best!" Qin Yun said with a pale face.

Du Gui laughed and said, "Very good, very good … …"

"Despicable guy, he didn't do his best!" Xiao Yue Mei snorted.

Qin Yun's expression changed as he said with a wry smile, "I really did my best!"

2. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation is passable but needs heavy editing for a consistant terminology (technique names/grades), grammar (he/she/they/their) and character names & titles.

HarutoraRyu likes this.
  3. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah i know i tried my best to be consistent with grammar but machine translation is superb messed up and fixing them all to perfection would really make my head hurt. i went through each chapter several times and stopped when i thought it was passable. i leave it to readers to understand the context and story.

4. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 131 - Concentrating Killing

Everyone was extremely puzzled by Xiao Yue Mei's words. It was because they could tell that Qin Yun had done his best. His face was pale.

Qin Yun did not do his best. On one hand, he did not want to reveal the strength of his mental strength, and on the other hand, he did not want to take away Xiao Yue Mei's limelight.

Because the champion place of the Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition was given by her elder sister, he had to give her some face here.

Xiao Yue Mei laughed coldly: "You suppressed your spiritual energy, thinking that I could not see through it? Aren't you just worried that you'll steal my limelight? I gave you the first place of the Hidden Dragon Institute back then, are you still afraid that you will take the limelight? "

Qin Yun was taken aback as he forced a smile and said, "You're overthinking it!"

Du Gui frowned before saying with a bright smile, "Qin Yun, your psyche force is not strong enough. You can only learn ordinary psyche force martial arts!"

Qin Yun cursed in his heart as he said with dissatisfaction, "You're all floating eighty God Soaring Stones. Isn't that strong enough?"

"It is not bad, but it is not enough! "If your Mental Energy is not strong enough, I will not let you learn any of those advanced mental martial arts. It's easy for things to go wrong." Du Gui's smile was very treacherous.

"This... Then I'll retake the test. " For the sake of better spiritual force martial arts, Qin Yun could only do it once.

Xiao Yue Mei rolled her eyes at him, and said: "I already said you didn't use your full strength, and yet you still dare to say that!"

Du Gui laughed and said, "Alright, alright, I've never been here before!"

Indeed, Qin Yun had hidden part of his psyche and had not released it. This made many people surprised, especially the two vice principals of the Black Level Martial Academy!

Everyone focused on the God Soaring Stone on the ground. Not long later, the God Soaring Stone started floating. In just a short moment, there were more than 80 of them floating in the air.

"Still not strong enough, continue!" He could tell that Qin Yun had hidden his strength very well.

Qin Yun gritted his teeth as he released a bit of his mind energy from the Star Shifting Spirit in his head. And then, another five pieces of God's Stone floated in the air.

He asked, "Is that enough?"

Du Gui shook his head, "Not enough!"

Xiao Yue Mei's delicate eyebrows furrowed, and she said: "You, what are you doing, releasing your strongest spiritual energy in one breath!"

Qin Yun gritted his teeth in secret before taking a deep breath. With a loud roar, he released all of the Mental Energy in the Star Crystal and gathered it together to envelop the Soaring God Stone.

All the God Soaring Stones were floating in the air and trembling violently!

"A hundred of them floating in the air, how amazing!"

"Her mental strength is as strong as Xiao Yue Mei's!"

"This guy is really well-hidden."

"How on earth can one cultivate their Mental Energy to be so strong?"

"This is too scary!"

Du Gui was also shocked when he saw this.

As everyone was discussing, the trembling flying spirit stone suddenly let out a "Pa Pa Pa Pa …" … … A series of crisp sounds exploded!

Everyone was dumbfounded!

A strong spiritual force could blow up all the flying spirit stones! How strong was Qin Yun's spirit? This far surpassed Xiao Yue Mei!

When Du Gui saw the Flying God Stone shatter, his mouth gaped open in shock. His small eyes widened …

Qin Yun sighed to himself. "Damn it, I used too much strength!"

Xiao Yue Mei's eyes were filled with surprise as well, but there was also a tinge of mischievousness. She said with a laugh, "Qin Yun, you are doomed. Destroying Teacher Du's precious stone is a very sinful thing. A single stone is worth a hundred thousand crystal coins!"

100 crystals were equivalent to 10 million crystal coins!

Qin Yun inwardly cursed at Xiao Yue Mei. She had actually secretly scammed him!

"This... It's okay, it's okay!" After Du Gui recovered from his shock, he released his spirit energy. The flying Divine Stones that had shattered into many small pieces floated up and flew into a box.

Now, everyone was certain that Qin Yun's spirit force was extremely strong. It might even be much stronger than Xiao Yue Mei's!

"Teacher Du, aren't you going to give me something?" Qin Yun's face was filled with anticipation as he asked, "You gave Xiao Yue Mei a necklace just now!"

To think that he wanted Du Gui to give him something even though he destroyed flying god's stone each worth tens of thousands of crystals. This kind of person was really thick-skinned. Even Murong Dazren despised him secretly.

"This... I don't have anything good for you anymore! " Du Gui laughed dryly, "I'm sorry!"

"It's fine. It's still a debt you owe me first. You can give it to you next time!" Qin Yun said with a smile, "It's a deal then! "Teacher Dean you must have a good memory since your mental strength is so strong. You will never forget about it!"

Everyone secretly looked down on him for shamelessly chasing after a gift …

There were a total of seventeen people who had passed Du Gui's test. They all received a < Spirit Gathering Kill >. This was a high grade martial art at the spirit level, but it was only the first part.

"Although it's just the first part, it's enough for you to deal with the ghost beasts!"

After Du Gui said this, he took out another book and waved it in his hand. He said to Qin Yun and Xiao Yuemei, "This is another cultivation technique that I have given you. There's only one book. You two … You all can study together! "

Xiao Yue Mei rushed over and glanced at Qin Yun. She said, "Bring me to your room!"

And then … Under the watchful eyes of everyone, Qin Yun brought Xiao Yue Mei into the cave …

Mu Rong Da Ren's face showed admiration and he said softly, "A man and a woman learning martial arts alone? Brother Yun is truly amazing, he is normally gentle and refined, but I never thought that his skills in the art of the Royal Maiden would be so profound, you are truly a role model for us! "

The students were in an uproar. Xiao Yue Mei was actually sharing a room with Qin Yun …

Although everyone knew that Xiao Yue Mei had given her Hidden Dragon Rank 1 to Qin Yun, their relationship had developed too quickly!

"In the Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy, Xiao Yue Mei had many suitors and they were all very talented. However, she ignored them and treated Qin Yun so well!"

"Qin Yun's spirit is so strong, and he is also an Inscription Master, he is also able to forge a storage artifact, it's normal for her to have eyes on the future Inscription Master. I'm a woman, so I definitely don't dislike him!"

"Are they really studying when they enter the room?"

Qin Yun never expected that Xiao Yue Mei would be like her elder sister. In short, she had done something that he could not figure out.

After bringing Xiao Yue Mei into his room, he closed the stone door.

"Qin Yun, don't act recklessly!" That day, I did not personally go up to fight with you, but that does not mean that I am not your match. " The moment Xiao Yue Mei entered, she warned Qin Yun with a cold expression.

"Don't worry!" If you lend me ten of your guts, I won't dare either. I'll be cut to death by your sister. " Qin Yun curled his lips and grunted. "You make me sound like that kind of person. I'm an honest person!"

Xiao Yue Mei casually sat on a chair and looked around. She discovered many blueprints, smelting furnaces, and various animal bones.

She asked, "Qin Yun, is your martial soul really still alive?"

This Xiao Yue Mei, who appeared to be very delicate, suddenly gave off a rather straightforward feeling. She very casually took out a fruit and began to eat it.

"Of course my martial spirit didn't die. It was all thought by those idiots and Master Wei." Qin Yun sneered.

He carefully sized up Xiao Yue Mei and suddenly felt that she was a little cute. Her delicate and pretty face was quite playful, and she wore simple and elegant white clothes. Her simple clothing added a bit of elegance and indifference to her appearance.

5. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 132

"It's good that your martial spirit hasn't died. My sister was secretly worried that you wouldn't be able to participate in the engagement convention or something like that!" Xiao Yue Mei said, chewing on the fruit in her mouth.

"What is it? She wants me to go? Why is that?" Qin Yun took advantage of the situation and asked Xiao Yue Lan about her. He felt that the Xiao Yue Mei in front of him was easier to communicate with.

Xiao Yue Mei opened the book given by Du Gui and read while saying: "That's right, she wants you to see how she and Qin Zheng Feng got engaged!"

"Oh!" Qin Yun did not pursue the matter. He walked over and sat beside Xiao Yue Mei to read a book.

"My sister was going to marry you, but now that she's married to Qin Zheng Feng, don't you feel sad?" Xiao Yue Mei rolled her eyes at Qin Yun and said with pouted lips.

Qin Yun said with a smile, "What's there to feel uncomfortable about?" Whoever marries a woman like your sister will feel terrible! I think you are better. How about you marry me and I won't treat you unfairly! "

Xiao Yue Mei laughed and said: "You want to marry me?"

After she finished speaking, she got up and sat on the table. She crossed her arms over her chest and smiled: "You won't feel good even if you marry me!"

"I think you're not bad! you're pretty cute, I really want to pinch you! " As Qin Yun said this, he stretched his hand out, but it was stopped by Xiao Yue Mei's jade-like hand.

"Stop fooling around!" Xiao Yue Mei said: "Seriously, do you want my sister to marry Qin Zheng Feng or not? Do you know that the marriage between you and my sister was negotiated by your mother? Now it has been ruined by the Heavenly Qin Empress, and Qin Zhengfeng has taken advantage! "

Qin Yun frowned and said with a nod, "I indeed do not wish for her to marry Qin Zhengfeng!"

"Elder sister gave the first place to you because she hoped that you would be strong. When they are engaged, let's have some fun!" Xiao Yue Mei smiled, and said: "Looks like you have the potential to cause trouble! There have been many major incidents in the past! "

"Your sister doesn't want to marry Qin Zhengfeng?" Qin Yun clicked his tongue. "If she doesn't want to marry, is there anything I can do?" She is at the eighth level of the Martial Body realm and is not weak either! "

Xiao Yue Mei let out a long sigh, "Although she went to the Blue Spirit Star Palace, she was accompanied by two old women of the Martial Dao Realm. Do you know why? Just to keep an eye on her and worry that she might run away! "

Qin Yun sighed as well.

"We girls have a bitter life. If our martial arts talent is high, then we will be sold like treasures by the family. We simply cannot control ourselves, and I will also have the same fate in the future!" Xiao Yue Mei's face was filled with helplessness as she fiercely bit down on a few apples.

"Run now!" Qin Yun said.

"I... Where can I go? Hiding with this cultivation? There was no way to level up at all! "Elder sister originally thought that after she reaches the ninth level of the Martial Body realm, she could hide in seclusion and attack the Martial Dao Realm. But now, she can't." Xiao Yue Mei's face was filled with worry, she was extremely worried for her elder sister.

"What kind of conditions did the Heavenly Qin Empire agree to fulfill for you to marry Xiao Yue Lan to someone like Qin Zheng Feng?" Qin Yun was extremely curious about this because Xiao Yuelan's various aspects were much better than Qin Zhengfeng's.

"It is said that Xuan Artifact and Xuan Level Cultivation Method are used as exchange!" Xiao Yue Mei said, "I've also heard that there are a few big families that are fighting for my sister and have set very high conditions. When the time comes, the engagement event will be very lively."

When Qin Yun heard this, he was incensed. "What do you think your sister is? This is practically auctioning goods! "

"Yeah, it's precisely because of this that I'm so angry, so I hope that you can go and cause a ruckus!" Xiao Yue Mei patted Qin Yun's shoulder. "It's up to you now. Sister is giving you the Profound Heart Grass. You need to repay the gratitude!"

Qin Yun knew that the matter of the Mysterious Heart Grass was not that simple. No matter what, he had to help Xiao Yuelan.

"What about you? Who is the Sky Roaring Empire planning to sell you to, and how much is it selling for? " Qin Yun asked Xiao Yue, who was sitting on the table.

Xiao Yue Mei's beautiful face was filled with a crafty smile. She smiled coquettishly: "After tonight, I won't be able to sell anymore. Take a guess what the reason is!"

Qin Yun was taken aback as he pondered over it. He could not help but curse in his heart.

They were alone in the room and had spent the night together. Even if nothing had happened, others would definitely have indulged in their fantasies.

After tonight, his reputation would be ruined by this little girl in front of him.

Therefore, those aristocratic families that wanted to marry Xiao Yue Mei would immediately give up on the idea of getting engaged to her.

"Lalalalala …" Xiao Yue Mei happily hummed a little tune, swinging her calves as she ate the fruit.

"It's still not dark yet, hurry up and leave!" Qin Yun did not want others to think that he had done anything to Xiao Yue Mei.

"Alright, I'll tear off my clothes and leave immediately!" Xiao Yue Mei smiled sweetly, like a demon.

Qin Yun sat down on a chair and silently cursed himself for being careless. He had been made a fool of by the girl.

With a bitter face, he said, "I didn't do anything to you!"

Xiao Yue Mei's jade teeth were bared, and she laughed: "As long as others think that you've done anything to me! I don't care about my reputation anymore. Why do you care so much? "

"Of course I care! How am I going to find a wife if you act like this? Everyone else thinks I'm a big bastard that wants to make a move on a little girl like you! "Now I'm done for, my reputation is ruined!" Qin Yun looked like he had nothing to live for.

Only now did he know that none of these two sisters were vegetarians.

Especially this girl in front of him, who had an ice-cold exterior but was extremely treacherous in her heart, this made it impossible for him to guard against her.

"Back then, when Sister replaced me and gave you the Hidden Dragon Rank 1, it made people think that I was interested in Qin Yun." After you displayed your astonishing spiritual force, I fell in love with you. My heart was moved, and I stayed in the same room as you. It was a night of spring dinner, and it was reasonable … "Yes, that's how the story will be spread." Xiao Yue Mei giggled.

Qin Yun heaved a long sigh. He could only accept it and treat it as repaying the bounty of the Profound Heart Grass.

"Hurry up and read the book..." Xiao Yue Mei pulled him up and sat him down on the table with an open mind.

Qin Yun stuck his head over to take a look and said, "The God Technique?"

Xiao Yue Mei nodded her head: "This is old man Du Gui's very profound spiritual force martial arts, he can use spiritual energy to control all sorts of things … Although in the future, warriors could use their Qi to control objects, it would be far inferior to using Spirit Power. Because when it is used to control things, the gathered Qi will be dispersed and lose its effect. "

"Little girl, how do you know so much? What the hell is your martial spirit? " Qin Yun suddenly asked curiously.

"Secret!" Xiao Yue Mei snorted and then continued on, "If we learn this technique, we can use our inner strength and mental energy to control spirit artifacts and launch strong aerial attacks … For example, during the competition, if someone else's weapon drops, we can control that person's weapon. "

Qin Yun thought for a moment and exclaimed, "This is indeed very powerful!"

"Alright, now we will memorize it and learn together! I heard that your perception is very high, so I want to see if that's true. " Xiao Yue Mei flipped to the first page and memorized it with Qin Yun.

6. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 133 - Divine Arts

There was a note from Du Gui in Divine Control, which made it easier for them to read.

In next to no time, they had memorized everything.

"Tell me your understanding!" Xiao Yue Mei gently nudged Qin Yun. "What are you daydreaming for? Quickly tell me!"

"I am thinking that if the Heavenly Roar Empire thinks that I have done anything to you, they will definitely retaliate against me, no?" I crippled Xiao Lang and took away the Snow Lion's corpse. They have already hated me for a long time, and now they are causing this to happen again … " Qin Yun was very worried about this matter.

Xiao Yue Mei rolled her eyes and snorted: "You've even provoked the Blue Spirit Star Palace, why are you still afraid of our Heavenly Roar Empire? "You are the future Grandmaster Inscriptionist, you should have some guts!"

"But now that I haven't reaped any benefits, I've already formed such a huge enmity with the Heavenly Roar Empire. Furthermore, my reputation has been destroyed, and I've suffered a huge loss!" When Qin Yun thought of this, he felt extremely uncomfortable.

"Didn't you get the Profound Heart Grass?" Xiao Yue Mei pouted and said.

"Alright, I admit, i got at least that!" Qin Yun sighed once again.

Xiao Yue Mei snorted lightly, "You don't have to worry too much about that. Those powerful families are all gathering their money to snatch my sister. Even if they can't get me, it would be a pity."

"Why? You're not any worse than your sister, but why are you so worthless? " Qin Yun sized up Xiao Yue Mei and said, "It might just be a little small."

"They stole my sister not only because she has absolute talent, but also because of the Immortal Graveyard on her body!" Xiao Yue's words greatly shocked Qin Yun.

The Immortal Burying Diagram was actually in the hands of Xiao Yuelan!

Qin Yun also had a portion of the Buried Immortal Diagram in his possession. Qin Yonghe had given it to him!

The Immortal Burying Diagram in Xiao Yue Lan's hands was definitely a part of it and it wasn't complete, but there were still so many people fighting over it!

"You know about the Immortal Burying Diagram?" Xiao Yue Mei asked when she saw Qin Yun's expression change.

"I've heard of it... Why would such an important thing be with your sister? " Qin Yun had even thought that part of the painting was in the hands of Emperor Skyhowl.

If it was only in the hands of Xiao Yuelan, he only needed to hook her into his grasp; he didn't even need to face the entire Sky Roar Royal Family!

The Immortal Burying Scroll has intelligence. When my sister was very young, she accidentally dripped a drop of blood on the Immortal Burying Scroll, and the Immortal Burial Scroll had fused into her body, causing her to be unable to take it out. This news was only recently spread after my sister went to the Blue Spirit Star Palace. Xiao Yue Mei said.

"Then why don't you join the Heavenly Roar Empire? The Immortal Burying Scroll is very precious! " Qin Yun said.

"That's only one part, it's of no value. I don't even know where the other three parts are!" Xiao Yue Mei stuck out her tongue: "But those idiots thought that just a portion of the Immortal Burying Scroll would be enough to find the Immortal Burying Grounds."

Qin Yun suddenly suspected that Qi Meilan had obtained the map as well. Since she was born into a poor family and her mother was a maid, she didn't have much cultivation resources. However, at such a young age, she had already entered the 6th level of the Martial Body realm and entered the Star Xuan Wu Academy!

It was very possible that she had advanced by leaps and bounds because of the fusion of her blood with the Immortal Burying Diagram!

Qin Yun wanted to immediately throw Xiao Yue Mei out and drip a drop of blood on the Immortal Burying Diagram to have a look.

"Let's talk about the Godly Imperial Technique. We need to cultivate it as soon as possible, and then enter the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range to kill ghost beasts." Xiao Yue Mei said: "If I kill a lot, I will be rewarded!"

"What about me? Do I also have a reward?" Qin Yun asked hurriedly.

"You … … Ask Teacher Du! " Xiao Yue Mei said.

Following that, Qin Yun shared his understanding of the Divine Imperial Technique.

After Xiao Yue Mei heard this, she laughed: "Your comprehension towards martial arts is really high, you understood it so quickly."

She also explained her understanding.

After Qin Yun heard this, he said with a smile, "Your comprehension ability is also quite good! It seems like you did not get lucky after reaching the sixth level of the martial body! "

Xiao Yue Mei glared at him: "You're the one who got lucky and started cultivating!"

She took out a sword and began to use her spiritual energy to control it.

As for Qin Yun, he took out many beast skins and began cutting them.

When Xiao Yue Mei saw it, she curiously asked: "What are you doing?"

"Talisman crafting!" I want to refine some Evil Suppression Talismans! " Qin Yun said, "I have the Demon Suppression Spirit Marks and should be able to refine them. I wonder if they will have any effect on the demonic beasts!"

"Then, you first craft the talismans. I will learn the Divine Imperial Technique and the Spirit Gathering Slaughter, then I will teach you." Xiao Yue Mei held her sword and continued to practice.

Spirit Concentrating Killing Technique was a technique that allowed the Mental Energy to strike together before launching an attack.

To Xiao Yue Mei, this was not difficult at all. With her strong mental strength, she could easily grasp this skill.

The night passed quickly!

"Divine Imperial Technique is really difficult!" Xiao Yue Mei practiced for an entire night and could only use her mental strength to control the sword to float and move.

If she wanted to control the flying dagger to attack, it would be extremely difficult.

"Take your time!" said Qin Yun, He had refined quite a number of Ghost Suppression Talismans.

"We're leaving in three days. I need to master it as soon as possible." Xiao Yue Mei snorted, "When the time comes, I don't know how difficult it will be to kill ghost beasts."

"If you can't beat it, then run! "It's not important if you don't have a good grasp of other arts. You must master Qing Gong so that you can run faster." Qin Yun said with a smile.

Dong, dong, dong!

Early in the morning, the bell outside rang.

"Let's go!" Xiao Yue Mei said.

"What should come will eventually come!" Qin Yun sighed before opening the stone door.

When he entered the hall, he saw Mu Rong Da Ren chuckling.

"Good morning sister-in-law, good morning Brother Yun!" Mu Rong Jun greeted with a smile.

Just as Qin Yun wanted to explain something, he saw Xiao Yue Mei tidying up her messy clothes … It was obvious that it was on purpose!

He didn't want to explain anything. He couldn't explain it clearly no matter what.

The students gathered outside. When the boys saw Qin Yun and Xiao Yue Mei walk out, they felt so jealous that they went crazy.

"Qin Yun has quite a few long hairs on his body. They definitely aren't his!"

"There seems to be a scent of Xiao Yue Mei on his body!"

"Sigh, uncooked rice! They're in for it. The Heavenly Roar Empire definitely would like nothing more than to kill Qin Yun! "

"Qin Yun and Xiao Yuelan's marriage has gone sour, but they are on good terms with her sister. Sigh …"

Everyone thought it was a Chinese cabbage and a boar, but they were all regretful.

When Qin Yun heard the various discussions, he felt his heart crumble. He had not done a thing!

He glanced at Xiao Yue Mei and discovered that she had a face full of pride.

"Qin Yun, what did you do to Xiao Yue Mei?" Guo Cheng walked over and shouted angrily.

"What did I do to her has nothing to do with you!" Qin Yun was angered to begin with, and the inexplicable rage Guo Cheng felt at him made him even angrier.

Guo Cheng was the vice principal of the Sky Profound Martial School, and he was at the Martial Dao Realm! Many of the geniuses in the Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy had to be respectful in front of him, yet Qin Yun was so arrogant!

"You … "Xiao Yue Mei has been chosen by many of the young masters of famous families..."

"None of your business!"

"She is a student of my Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy. She..."

"None of your business!"

Yes, it was indeed none of Guo Cheng's business, Xiao Yue Mei was not his daughter!

Guo Cheng wanted nothing more than to kill Qin Yun with a slap. Because he was secretly connected to a few aristocratic families and wanted to see if he could marry Xiao Yue. If he succeeded, he could reap the benefits, but now … Qin Yun and Xiao Yue Mei were together!

7. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 134 - Bone Refining Formation

Xiao Yue Mei stood at the side, her expression was calm, but it was hard to tell what she was thinking.

Mu Rong Hai said with a smile, "Sister-in-law, I, Old Hai, will say it : You and him are definitely not wrong!"

He called Xiao Yue Mei his sister-in-law, and Xiao Yue Mei only smiled, this relationship was very clear.

Only Qin Yun knew that Xiao Yue Mei was borrowing him to escape and avoid forced marriages.

"Everyone has been learning the Spirit Gathering Kill for the whole night, so there should be some improvements. Let's all try it out. If it's more or less enough, then we can go kill the ghost beasts and refine our hands." Du Gui laughed.

Guo Cheng and the other teachers of the Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy could only swallow their anger. Although Du Gui was only a teacher, he was also very powerful. He would definitely protect Qin Yun and they did not dare to act against him.

Next, everyone would use the Spirit Concentrating Killer to attack the stones and wood. As long as they could shatter the stones, they would be able to fight the Ghost Beasts.

It was very easy for Qin Yun and Xiao Yue Mei to break a rock. Then, they returned to the stone chamber in the cave. Who knew what they were up to in broad daylight …

In the stone room, Xiao Yue Mei continued to practice the Divine Control Spell.

When Qin Yun saw it, he began practicing with her to control the ghost blade.

Xiao Yue Mei was very hardworking, and it could be seen that she urgently needed to improve her own strength.

"Now they all believe that we're together. That brother of yours did well. He called me sister-in-law, so nice!" Xiao Yue Mei giggled.

"Second brother Murong, this bastard. I'll teach him a lesson next time." Qin Yun cursed softly.

"Why are you so angry? Are you worried that it won't be easy to find a woman in the future? " Xiao Yue Mei giggled.

"Humph!" Qin Yun grunted. Indeed, he was worried about that.

Xiao Yue Mei laughed even more and continued to cultivate.

Two days later, the bell chimed. Qin Yun and Xiao Yue Mei gathered at the training grounds.

Today, she was going out to hunt spirit beasts, so Xiao Yue Mei changed into a set of exquisite black clothing, giving her a heroic look.

Qin Yun was also dressed in black. Xiao Yue Mei deliberately wore the same color as him, just that it made people feel like the two of them had a very good relationship with each other.

When they were in the stone room, Xiao Yue Mei was laughing and giggling all day long. After coming out, she had a cold and arrogant expression on her face.

"Two little girls with two faces!" Qin Yun cursed silently. He had been deceived in such a manner. That was because no one knew that this cold and delicate girl was extremely treacherous and scheming.

Guo Cheng glared fiercely at Qin Yun and said loudly to the dozen or so students that participated in hunting the ghost beasts, "Starting today to hunt and kill the ghost beasts is a rare opportunity for you to gain experience. It can increase your control over your Mental Energy." If you kill the team that has the largest number of ghost beasts, you will be able to enter the Bone Refining Formation and cultivate for a month! "

"What about me?" Qin Yun shouted.

"Aren't you satisfied with this chance to train, acquire the technique? The Bone Refining Pool is an important location that was built by our three martial academies. You do not have the qualifications to enter! " Guo Cheng snorted.

Du Gui said, "Qin Yun, if your team kills the number one ghost beast, I'll help you secure a chance to enter the Bone Refining Formation when you enter our Star Martial Arts Academy in the future."

Mu Rong Jun, who was standing at the side, asked in surprise, "The Bone Refining Formation is the place that can help you cultivate and produce the King Kong Bone? Once you cultivate in the Diamond Bone, you will be able to step into the 7th level of the Martial Body! "

Du Gui smiled and said, "It's not as mysterious as the rumors say. It's just of a certain level of help!"

Qin Yun was secretly looking forward to it. He also knew that the three Mysterious Level Martial Academies often worked together to create some mysterious objects. For example, the Mysterious Heart Grass from before!

"Good, now you all begin to form your own teams!" Guo Cheng shouted, "Choosing your teammates is very important!"

"I'm with Big Brother Yun!" Xiao Yue Mei's cold voice was heard.

She actually called Qin Yun Brother Yun!

Now, everyone was certain of the relationship between Qin Yun and Xiao Yue Mei!

When Guo Cheng heard this, he panicked and hurriedly persuaded, "Yue Mei, you must think carefully. Qin Yun's martial soul has problems and it is inferior to yours in every aspect. He will definitely drag you down. You should form a team with the students of our Profound Rank Martial House. With your talent in Mental Energy, we will definitely obtain first place! "

Xiao Yue Mei knew best how strong Qin Yun was. Putting aside his performance at the Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Tournament, she had already realized how amazing Qin Yun's comprehension of martial arts was over the past three days.

Because of this perception, he learned the Divine Control Technique very quickly. In three days time, he could control the ghost blade to hack down.

As for Xiao Yue Mei, under his guidance, she had mastered the Divine Control Spell to the basic level and was able to control the flying dagger!

"I'm thinking very clearly, I want to be with Big Brother Yun. Don't worry about me!" Xiao Yue Mei said coldly, but she did not give Guo Cheng a good look.

"Good!" "Whatever you want!" Guo Cheng was very angry and said coldly.

There were a total of three teams: one team from Qin Yun and Xiao Yue Mei, one team from the seven people of the Lin Xuanwu Academy, and one team from the eight people of the Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy.

If they could get first place, then everyone in the team could enter the Bone Refining Formation!

If Xiao Yue Mei joined the team, the chances of winning would be higher, so Guo Cheng was very angry.

"There are a lot of Ghost Beasts. You should be able to kill at least a hundred Ghost Beasts. This is a Spirit Storage artifact I gave you. Take good care of it." Guo Cheng took out eight large storage bags that looked like bags of holding, looking extremely simple and crude with a single glance.

The students of the Tianxuan Martial School were all overjoyed to be able to obtain a storage spirit artifact, even though it was only a temporary loan.

As for the students of the Ling Xuanxuan Martial Academy, they received the storage spirit weapons distributed by their vice principal.

"What about mine?" Xiao Yue Mei frowned and asked.

"None for you! What if you lose it? Can you afford it? " Guo Cheng sneered.

"That's right, the two of you will most likely die if you go!" Wu Youchen sneered, "It would be a waste if I gave it to you!"

When Qin Yun heard this, he smiled and took out a bracelet of holding. He handed it to Xiao Yuemei and said with a smile, "Yueyue, this is the storage bracelet that I made. I'll give it to you! If it's lost, then it's lost. I'll just refine another for you! "Only trash would use a spirit treasure like that when they carry it with them, which would humiliate your image!"

A bracelet of holding spiritual tool was small and exquisite, but it was very precious!

Compared to this exquisite storage bracelet, this kind of broken storage spirit artifact really did look like it was used by trash!

However, many people wouldn't be able to get their hands on such a big bag!

Guo Cheng nearly forgot that Qin Yun was able to forge storage artifact. He never expected Qin Yun to be so willing to gift him such a valuable item the moment he made a move!

The crowd burst into an uproar. They had thought that the storage belt forged by Qin Yun was a very good storage spirit artifact!

As for this storage bracelet, it seemed to be even more precious and beautiful!

They suddenly understood why Xiao Yue Mei had fallen in love with Qin Yun. It was because he was an Inscription master who could forge storage bracelets!

"You can use it after dripping blood!" Qin Yun smiled slightly. He gave a bracelet of holding to him. It did not hurt at all because he would be able to forge it in a day.

When Xiao Yue Mei received the bracelet of holding, she was extremely excited. Qin Yun's generous words from before made her feel like a fawn was bumping around.

8. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 135 The Scary Mirror

After Xiao Yue Mei put the bracelet on, she saw that the faces of the Profound Grade Martial Arts Academy students were filled with jealousy. She immediately felt very good and was extremely happy.

Of course, she wouldn't reveal her true self in front of so many people. Otherwise, she would be jumping with joy.

She softly said to him, "Thank you, Big Brother Yun!"

After that, she dripped her blood on the bracelet of holding. With a flash of white light, it successfully acknowledged her as master.

Xiao Yue Mei immediately put the bag and the sword on her body into the space inside.

"A storage bracelet? Even those teachers don't have such a good storage spirit artifact, right?"

"Yeah, a storage spirit artifact, the smaller, the better! Big burdens like ours are the worst kind! It's said that even better ones are necklaces, rings, thumb rings and the like. "

"What the hell, Qin Yun. How can he give something like this away so casually?" Even if it's your own woman, you shouldn't just give it away.

Du Gui laughed and said, "We can set off now. I hope you can all return alive after a month."

The three squads walked out of the valley towards the depths of the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range, brimming with confidence.

Before he left, Xie Wufeng, Huo Zhong, and Murong Datong came over to send Qin Yun off …

After Qin Yun and Xiao Yue Mei left the valley, they began running at their fastest speed.

They had to stay away from the other two teams to avoid being attacked by them.

Xiao Yue Mei also knew that Qin Yun had many enemies. Furthermore, he was an Inscription Master and knew of precious spirit patterns. It was very likely that he would attract attention, so she was worried that the two teams would attack Qin Yun.

"Remember to clear out our footprints and aura so that those guys won't track us down." Xiao Yue Mei said: "Although the mental strength of those two squads is not as strong as ours, they both entered the Black Level Martial Arts Academy early and started training in King Kong Bone. If we were to be surrounded and attacked by them, it would be very dangerous."

"Yue Mei, your sister is in the Sky Profound Martial School, and the training she receives should be different from that of ordinary students, right?" Qin Yun asked.

"She could have been the same, but in order to make herself stronger, she chose an even more brutal method of cultivation." Xiao Yue Mei stopped and began to carefully remove the traces in her surroundings. She was much more cautious than Qin Yun.

Qin Yun remained vigilant in case a ghost beast attacked from all sides.

Xiao Yue Mei raised her hand, and waved the storage bracelet on her wrist, and laughed: "Is this storage bracelet really given to me? Don't take it back! "

"Even if I want it back, you won't give it back to me!" Qin Yun said with a smile, "It's like a meat bun beating a dog. There's no way back …"

"You're the dog!" Xiao Yue Mei said coquettishly: "Hurry up and go, we are not far from them yet … … That's right, Teacher Du doesn't seem to have told us how to find spirit beasts. "

Qin Yun did not know how to search for it. The last time he entered, he did not sense the presence of a demonic beast.

"Look into the depths. Those Blue Spirit Star Palace disciples were ambushed in the depths last time." Qin Yun said.

They had spent more than half a day running through the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range. After having traversed many mountain forests, they had finally reached the deepest parts of the mountain range.

The trees inside were even larger. They were all over a hundred meters tall. Some were as tall as two hundred meters, and some were over ten meters thick.

"There are so many giant trees here, this is my first time entering the depths of the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range." Qin Yun said. He carefully released his psyche force. If there was any movement in his surroundings, he would be able to immediately sense it.

Xiao Yue Mei said: "If I can enter the Bone Refining Formation once, I might be able to enter the seventh level of the Martial Body realm! This time's first place, I must definitely get it. "

Qin Yun was slightly alarmed. Xiao Yue Mei was only fourteen years old at the moment. If she had truly stepped into the seventh level of the martial body, her talent would be as terrifying as her elder sister Xiao Yuelan.

"Yue Mei... If we get first place, will we enter the Bone Refining Formation together? " Qin Yun asked, "Then, does the Bone Refining Formation only be activated once in a while?"

"You will begin the examination in about two months, and we will need a month to kill the spirit beasts here! So, after we get first place, I'll only be waiting for you for a month … Of course, the prerequisite is that you must pass the exam and enter the Star Xuan Wu College. Otherwise, I can only enter the Bone Refining Formation by myself. "

Xiao Yue Mei poked Qin Yun's waist and said with a tender smile, "I'm really worried that you will not pass the assessment. I heard that the assessment is getting harder and harder!"

"You don't have to worry about me. I'll definitely be able to enter the Bone Refining Formation with you." Qin Yun curled his lips and said, "Let's win the match first or it'll all be empty talk!" Until now, we have not met a single ghost beast! "

"Looks like this is the only way!" Xiao Yue Mei suddenly turned around and took out a mirror.

The mirror was only the size of a palm, with a purplish-gold frame and an exquisite purplish-gold handle.

Xiao Yue Mei held onto the handle, looked in the mirror and hummed a song.

"When did you have a mirror?" Qin Yun went over to take a look and could not help but shout out, "Why is there no me in the mirror? "What's going on!?"

"Because you are not human. You have been possessed by evil spirits!" Xiao Yue Mei said with a serious face.

Qin Yun was immediately alarmed as his face was filled with fear. "Yue Mei, this... Is this true? "

"Haha …" "Of course not, I was just kidding." Xiao Yue Mei laughed, "Look at how scared you are!"

"Stupid girl!" Qin Yun could not help but curse. He had truly been frightened just now.

Xiao Yue Mei continued looking in the mirror and could not help but frown. She stared at Qin Yun and said softly, "Qin Yun, do you have two Martial Spirits?"

Qin Yun was alarmed but he remained calm and said, "How is that possible?"

"Liar!" Xiao Yue Mei walked over and pinched his arm: "You have two Martial Spirits, quickly tell me!"

"I'm not lying to you!" Qin Yun could not admit it even if he was beaten to death. He was worried that Xiao Yue Mei would reveal it.

"You're worried I'll tell your secret?" Xiao Yue Mei guessed it right away, and then she mysteriously smiled: "Why don't we make an exchange? I'll tell you about my Martial Spirit, then you tell me about your second Martial Spirit!"

"I don't have a second martial spirit, so don't even think about it." Qin Yun chuckled.

"Don't even think about lying to me. My mirror can sense any soul form around me!" Xiao Yue Mei raised the small mirror in her hand and said, "Through the mirror, I can feel that you have three soul bodies. One of them is your own soul, and the other two are Martial Spirits."

Qin Yun was stunned. Xiao Yue Mei actually had such an excellent object. He hesitated for a moment before saying, "Alright, I do have two Martial Spirits!"

"No wonder you're able to break through so quickly with only one spiritual vein. Furthermore, you're so strong!" Xiao Yue Mei pinched Qin Yun and said with a tender smile, "That idiot Xiao Lang, was he tricked by you using your second martial soul? I just think that he lost very weirdly! "

9. TheOne777

TheOne777 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    number of women in the harem?
    they said He cheated?
    Does Xiao Youelan accept the harem?

10. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh.... it is at least 10 ...
    Xiao Yuelan more than accepts the harem.
    And it is a bit too complicated, whether he cheated or not is a huge spoiler. Unless of course you have already read mtl.
    If you don't know, I am translating and releasing in : https://www.scribblehub.com/series/11561/nine-sun-god-king---written-by---lonely-thief/

11. TheOne777

TheOne777 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!!!
    I was already following you and reading for a long time.
    Who are the harem members?
    Please let teacher Yang Shiyue, Qi Mei Lian and Xiao yue mei be one of them?!

12. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Yang Shiyue is obviously a harem member but not meilian and yuemei. He already established brother and sister relationship with them.
    Yang Shiyue has a twin sister who will join the harem, she will even have sex with Qin Yun before Yang Shiyue. Bing Xing is in the harem. Xie Qirou has been in his harem for more than 20K years. Then there will be frost goddess, moon empress and many many others....it is a big harem....

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  13. TheOne777

TheOne777 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!!!
    Too bad, I wish they had in the harem ... :(
    Xiao yuelan is very boring, hopefully she gets better later in the novel!
    Thank you again!

14. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    They literally have no sexual interest toward him, there is absolutely no chance of them becoming harem members. And Xiao Yuelan still has not shown her true character.

15. Daniel sg

Daniel sg Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    harem members please?
    Meng Feiling is one of them?!

16. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly, after martial desolate she is never ever mention again, even during martial desolate she is barely mentioned a few times. As for harem members :
    The novel has 3200+ chapters and until now among the women known within human translation, he had sex with : ling yuner, xiao yuelan, yang shiyue, yao feng, xiao xuanqin, yue you, zi qingcheng, shui tianzi. apart from them there are several others he had sex with who are not yet in the human translation, most notably 3 ninth heaven goddess. also he has an entire sect that is his Imperial Harem, even though he doesn't want it that way but the all female sect members already consider themselves his women....so yeah.. also there is a mother daughter pair who are in love with him and willing to..ehhmm..share him but he is not taking the initiative...

17. Daniel sg

Daniel sg Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lan Fengjin and Yuan Yanying one of them?!

18. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope... sister zoned

19. Daniel sg

Daniel sg Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks
    names of women in the harem?

20. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    read the spoiler 2 comment above. gav lots of name in them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.