Question Anybody interested in Nine Sun God King/九阳神王 ?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by HarutoraRyu, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WasteofLife

WasteofLife Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tnx for the translation -
    1- Does he get his veins back?
    2- Do you plan on Editing (Making) the Wiki page for this novel ?
    3- Does he turn overly arrogant/Stupid as the novel continues?
    4- Does/When will he Meet his (Devil Prac) Teacher? (Roughly)

2. HarutoraRyu

HarutoraRyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. He never gets his veins back and he doesn't need them.
    2. No I don't plan on editing the wiki page.
    3. He is never overly arrogant, he is always calculative and faces his enemies rationally but he stays a clueless japanese shoujo/shounen mc for a long time.
    4. He will personally meet his "imperial teacher" during Immortal Desolate arc.

3. WasteofLife

WasteofLife Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow the story gets really good as time passes thx again for good translation.
    1. what is the name of the imperial teacher and why is she the only one of the 4 that is actually strong?
    2. the only Nine Sun Godess that is not part of the harem is Xiao Yuemei is this a foreshadowing?
    3. are you planning to translate the autors other works ?

4. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Imperial teacher's name is Xie Qirou or Xian Qirou. I am not sure what author plans to do with Xiao Yuemei. And author's other work is World Defying Dan God and isn't it already completely translated? Also I want to finish doing Nine Sun God King first if it is possible, my current capability is average 2 chapter per day(if no other problem occurs)... it will take a looooooong time....

5. Chief Gamer

Chief Gamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey are you caught up with the raws? I just dont understand why Xiao Yue Mei is not in Harem. She is THE 1St Nine Sun Goddess and their interactions in thw beginning were totally that of someone who would get in a relationship but then nothing happened. I just dont get it. Did something happen by 3400+ Chaps or author explained something or did she join the Harem?
    Since in his other Novel world defying Dan God literally all the sworn sisters later joined the Harem.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  6. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is over. Author finished the novel during coronavirus outbreak in a very haphazard manner. I think he was afraid of dying without being able to finish the novel. And just as you have predicted, all of the Nine Sun Goddesses had sex with Qin Yun to boost his power at the end of the novel.

7. Chief Gamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad to hear that but does Yuemei goes from a sister to Sex directly at the end or does she become lovers before? Also fuck I hope the author retcons the story and continues it after the coronavirus outbreak is over cause I would hate to read a story that's 3500 Chapters Fucking long ending in a Fucked up way.

HarutoraRyu likes this.
  8. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    She actually keeps calling her 'brother' the same way she always does before and after sex. The entire thing is done in a very 'matter of course' way, as if it is given that they would be having sex. It was same way with 2 other Nine Sun Goddesses. The worse thing is, just 3 chapters before this he actually kept saying that they are his little sisters and friends and not lovers. As I have said, everything was done in a very haphazard way.

9. Chief Gamer

Reading List:
    Link
    I see... Thanks for telling me. I hope the author deletes the ending and continues the story properly after the coronavirus outbreak is over.

HarutoraRyu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.