Discussion Anybody know novels like this?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by OldManGu, Aug 21, 2021.

1. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im looking for a novel about an mc that lives countless different lives. His system lets him be reborn in other worlds and bring his powers back to the main world. I’m not sure if it’s a real world or just simulation. The story calls it a simulation so I don’t know. He gets achievement points at the end of every life that can buy anything he had from his previous life. He can also use them to buy talents for his next life. He bought a powerful physique talent for his second life and used it to become the strongest martial artist in the city. He was the strongest hunter and villiage chief in his first life. He also had a wife and grandchildren. He was a eunuch in his third life and learned internal martial arts with princess. He was her best friend. He tried to regrow his dingaling with cultivation. I stopped reading before that was able to happen. He was also a small gang member in the main world. His gang was wiped out by a curse and he getting stronger to protect his sister.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  2. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Fantasy Simulator
    Probably not, I read the bottom part of your descriptions and it doesn't sound like it.

3. SylviaViolet

SylviaViolet Toast to the ones that we lost on the way⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    SHIFT Side character heroine. I very much recommend reading it too, it's pretty interesting.

4. Windsley

Windsley Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    48 hours a day
    Coming of the villain boss!