Discussion Anyone here play SMT Dx2?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Eruxol, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Eruxol

Eruxol Du-sollst――Dies irae

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone play this game? Well just want to say the gacha is hell, worse then FGO. 41 superior gachas pull and no 5 stars demon in sights.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    MrSplashy and Dravileo like this.
  2. Dravileo

Dravileo Imofever never end

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, i have played it. Just play 4 hours after release, and i don't have 4 stars(gacha 3*-5*).

3. Eruxol

Reading List:
    Link
    My luck must be really bad. Stopped reroll after i got teal white rider. He carry me hard until now.

Dravileo likes this.
  4. Lynx

Lynx Professional...on lewd matter

Reading List:
    Link
    Used to play it for a week, and there,'s no 5 star in sight, i deleted it to play brown dust

5. Dravileo

Dravileo Imofever never end

Reading List:
    Link
    for a week? How many times u do gacha? I am curios nano

6. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    Again, why dont we play King's Raid? Original but bland story with WAIFU galore!
    1. Waifus are easily obtained.
    2. F2P friendly
    3. The main focus is grinding for gear
    4. Constantly updating new characters
    5. Hero patches/item patches (balance)
    6. World bosses/PVP arena/Guild Bosses
    7. Costumes (swimsuits/etc)
    8. Lots of freebies from Devs
    9. Cancer world chat for destressing
    0831_2.jpg a063ec136c6fd6593283c70b9b749403.jpg

MrSplashy and Eruxol like this.
  7. GM_Rusaku

GM_Rusaku Neptune-sama's Devoted Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    I play this, there's really no need to roll or re-roll, we have Demon Fusion here so except for the gacha limited demons you can fuse any demon you want with enough effort.

8. Eruxol

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, but the hunt for (magnetite?) is even crazier, 1 million for 5 star fusion. I can afford 4 star fusion atm, but 1 million is too much.

9. GM_Rusaku

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why you shouldn't roll using your free gems, just use those gems for mags on the store.

10. Eruxol

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right, i didn't notice those packs at all. I barely went to the store to notice those mag pack. But those 4 star summon still worth it tho, for 5 star fodder.

11. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    (has reroll madness) i ain't moving from start till i pull an alice. i might be here awhile...

12. DZ_Spellcaster

DZ_Spellcaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried, but it seems 3D is a bit too much for my tablet. It lags a lot. Can only get about 15 fps on normal play, so uninstall immediately. Played Brown Dust instead...

13. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    break time. phone overheated. got 2 white riders, red and purple, and a whole bunch of fodder. my quest for alice must be delayed for an hour or so, or perhaps till i wake up later today.

14. GM_Rusaku

Reading List:
    Link
    If you get two accounts with an Alice please do give me the other one, I'll play on my other phone. (>ω<〃)

15. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm a little annoyed by the fusion list. it keeps showing 4*s i can supposedly make, but between not being able to check what's required for something that requires lev 20+ and the archetype limits, i can't tell if it's just bullshitting me with combinations i can't actually use, is using a series of fusions, or the multifusion thing i haven't unlocked yet.

regardless, i've still just been getting shit pulls. best i've seen today was a dantalion draw and a sphinx show up as fusable. i've been called "a little bitch" by preta and pulled so many virtues i swear the game's trying to tell me something.

edit: still nothing. my rolls have gotten so bad, i'm drawing setantas now. taking a break, again.

edit day 3ish: decided to start saving some pulls. got a red beelzabub so far. not exactly great, since the awaken skill is just another elec attack, but it seemed decent enough for maybe fusion. probably shoulda saved those riders, but ah well. live and learn. i really hope they eventually open up older fiends for multi-fusion, cause it doesn't look like i'm gonna pull what i want before the events end and the time it takes to reroll jumps up. if i can't get an alice, my interest in the game drops to practically 0...

got a sandalphon and pazuzu, fairly nice balance between 'em, so i may keep it as my backup main roll if i get absolutely nothing worth keeping. found another rider. purple. just gonna trash it. null bind and charm cure? HA!

so... after all these runs, i've also started picking up serious Danganronpa vibes from Arisa and would no longer be surprised if she was a trap. i fear i may be spending too much time in the tutorial.

this is where your new items would go...
    if you had new items.[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  16. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    so, ultimately got nothing. never saw the slightest hint of a 5* till this free thor they're giving out. put in the code for the only worthwhile set of draws i got (which was the sandalphon/pazuzu combo from previous post). didn't see another fiend, either. all-in-all, the odds are really quite bullshit. looked over the "transferable" skills and was even more disappointed. what's the point of going through the hassle to awaken a skill for a low * unit, if you can't even transfer it over.

i hope the roster expands and more options/demons are released, because this kinda looks like it might hit a wall otherwise and turn into a cash grab and drop sort of game...

17. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont seem to understand the appeal the gacha.....

18. DZ_Spellcaster

DZ_Spellcaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You see, in normal SMT game, you can theoretically reach end game monster just by fusing normal monster that you get by battling. In DX2, well, they pruned the tree, so to speak. All the good shit are being locked in 4 or 5 star only, and you can't fuse them using normal monsters.

19. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    heck, you can get even more specific and just say all the good stuff's locked behind the gacha itself or fusion hell. metatron's reverse fusion tree is an absolute abomination that makes mara look tame by comparison, fiends have some of the best skills/stats/resists in most cases but are gacha only, and transfer skills have like 1 demon that's "free" and like 4 that require them to be pulled from the gacha.

it's not really an "appeal" so much as the fiends (which has some of the best or favorite demons) are completely gacha-locked, with no fusion options at all. otherwise, so long as you're not after something specific, the gacha isn't all that bad, as a f2p. it's the hunt for macca that's the truly evil part.

on a side note, i got a lucky pull with my buns *cough* and managed to fuse up a purple beelzebub quite easily. just gotta fuse a zhong qui now, but the quest for macca and fusing a fodder loki is still taking some time. it's amazing how all the "gate" 4* fusions are so expensive compared to the others a bit deeper in. (dragon long and sandalphon are 150k+ but loki, yurlungur and zhong kui are all less than 8k.)

20. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    Play Azur Lane. Newer boats to lewd.