Discussion Anyone here play SMT Dx2?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Eruxol, Aug 12, 2018.

1. DZ_Spellcaster

DZ_Spellcaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got Hood, Yorktown and Enterprise in backline, in frontline I got Belfast, Prinz Eugen and San Diego. That's my main fleet. Second fleet still in progress.

Regarding SMT/DX2, they even ripped the mana system straight out, so you can't spam spells all day.

2. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats strong. I reccomend changing sandy for helena. Very mainsteam, but works.

3. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    just pulled a purple metatron last night. i'm REALLY tempted to fuse him off, but since the only other proper 5* i have is Thor, his (metatron's) resists are great, and i need more levels before i can actually fuse any decent 5*s, it looks like i'll be better off just using him for a time. still no alice, did a pull of the fiend x10 "trial" summon when it was up, got all 3*s, so there wasn't anything from the fiend/hero units in the pull, at all. kind of looking forward to black frost. no expectations on drawing him, but i'm hopeful they'll finally put out a 1m mag thing in the shop. the 300k mag packs just aren't worth it, imo...

anyone else laugh when they saw DX2's response to belgium? i'm surprised i couldn't find anything online about how games are just blocking belgium's service, instead of reassessing their systems. tons of old news or questions about the ban, but couldn't find anything about the massive blacklisting going on.

4. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    Black Frost coming out soon. can't wait. pretty sure i lost all my luck on that metatron i didn't want, but i'm still gonna hope i get something nice in the free 5* pull after the update.