Forgotten Title Anyone know this novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SueVal, Feb 18, 2021.

1. SueVal

SueVal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My first thread xs xD, I found this description and the person don't know the title and sounds interesting:
    Bai Yueguang is back after the full-level substitute" Su Xi, a 36-line actress, is bound to the drama upgrade system after death, and performs different tasks In the middle of the training, he is capable of playing green tea, pretending to be a white lotus, and playing as a female A. It took her untold hardships to reach the full level, but she didn't expect to return to the original world when she opened her eyes-a book about the male protagonist and Bai Yueguang finally getting married. And she is a stand-in for the cannon fodder and white moonlight to promote the relationship between the male and female masters. It's just that the Shura Field back then, for her now, has become a novice village! Bai Yueguang is a little green tea? That past is more tea than her! So she and the male engagement day, white moon before abducting - her own hands veil off, wearing the white moon head, misty eyes, his face sincere: "Sister, you must be happy ah." Having the body After a flash, he fainted directly to the ground. Male lead, Bai Yueguang:? ? ? With the ability of a full-level drama player, Su Xi, who tears the slag and smashes the green tea, returns to the entertainment circle, and bursts into popularity all the way. Unexpectedly, at this moment, several acquaintances came to the door. The villain demon king who was cut by her in the first world... the fallen angel who was pitted by her in the second world... the paranoid president who was dumped by her in the third world... The darkened actor of the fourth world who was green by her... the past, whose life was threatened, softly pressed his forehead: No, I don't know you, I think you are not talking about me! The "acquaintances" who smile manually: Act, then you act. The past of dry thunder and no rain: Hey! "Acquaintances":...

northerner likes this.
  2. Kei-Em03

Kei-Em03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. MarkWalker

MarkWalker New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder I don't know about this

4. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member