Forgotten Title anyone recognize this novel?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by jayjay13, Dec 6, 2021.

1. jayjay13

jayjay13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel bl, transmigration / reincarnation and cultivation. the pronaconist is a seme / gong / top, harem and reincarnates as a child in a village that was recently destroyed so his parents are dead. This novel is set in ancient China and also has the fantasy genre. there are two worlds, the one inhabited by mortals (bone mc) and the one inhabited by gods or superior beings. The world of gods is ruled by the 7 deadly sins and one of those sins takes mc as a disciple (I take him as a disciple because he destroyed the village of the mc and wanted to see him suffer for fun or something like that but the mc already knew it because knew the novel) It happens that the MC aims to subdue and fall in love with the 7 sins, starting with his teacher. But to be able to sleep with him he has to be just as powerful or he dies. one day the brother of the teacher comes the sin of greed. greed is interested in the mc because his brother is very fond of him so he decides to disguise himself as his brother to be able to seduce the mc. (the mc already knows the plan of greed) when mc and greed are caught by the teacher (brother of greed), greed says that he is very in love with his disciple and that his feelings are returned by what he wants to marry him. I don't remember much of that part but MC dies and is reincarnated into a very special beast and at some point the brothers ended up fighting for MC. by the way, the mc has a system that helps it.

Xian-laoshi likes this.
  2. Xian-laoshi

Xian-laoshi Teacher Hamsie Xian

Reading List:
    Link