Anyone who has read Poison Genius Consort?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by elyvely, Mar 26, 2020.

1. elyvely

elyvely Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading PGC over a year ago and now that I have been taking it up, I'm a little lost. Can someone tell me when ning jing appears for the first time?
    I don't remember why tang li didn't want to get married
    did she want to marry him?
    Please someone refresh my memory :c

2. Enrap

Enrap Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ning Jing is introduced in chapter 542 when Ouyang Ningnuo's shady deals are exposed and he is booted out of the cloud realm consortium under the excuse that he is just a proxy president.
    She replaces him then. Tang Li's marriage is fixed with another girl, he does not bother to know about his supposed fiancee or her backing. Ning Jing does not wish to marry and move out of her clan, rather is looking for a husband who will come and live-in with her. Tang Li is on the run from LFY/HYX's place as his parents and aunt come looking for him. On the way he encounters Ning Jing who drugs him with an aphrodisiac and they spend a night together. He hates her because she drugged him, and, he too lies about his identity so she assumes he is someone not from a prominent clan. It's a big mess when their identities are revealed later.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    elyvely likes this.