Chinese Apocalipse Rebirth: Chief, Don't Move!

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Talmara, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Talmara

Talmara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Apocalipse Rebirth: Chief, Don't Move! (末世重生:军长大人,不许动)
    Raw Link: https://book.qidian.com/info/1003753558#Catalog
    NU Link: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/apocalypse-rebirth-chief-dont-move/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: There was a teaser done by Grenn (https://rottentranslations.com), saying that although he will translate it, but only at slow speed and the novel is free to pick up. Novel seems interesting, though I can't tell much more, since it's still at 6th chapter. Zombie-Apocalipse theme, female MC, reincarnation... Kinda fresh story I would say. Description is a little plain, so dont judge by it, try to read those 6 translated chapters.
    Description:
    In a zombie apocalypse world, Earth has become a place inhabited by people with twisted heart. In a dog eats dog world, she struggles to survive while witnessing the death of her loved ones until she meets her own gruesome demise.

Then, she is back, back to the beginning of the end. She grabs that chance. Meet a god, kill a god; Meet Buddha, kill Buddha! Regardless of which methods, she will use everything in order to protect her loved ones!

He is gentle like jade, just like his name. His skills are obviously extraordinary, enough to cause the worship of many and earn the loyalty of numerous metahumans. He roamed the lands leading an army with a might that shook the earth.

In her previous life, they had never intersected with each other. Yet, in this life, they kept intertwining with each other, was their encounter predestined?

No! As Bai Ling said, their relationship is perhaps simply an ill-fated one!

2. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 for the strong female lead. This sounds interesting!

3. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Qidian. No one will touch this.

4. Little Meatball Fan

Little Meatball Fan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also... I thought Grenn was a girl though? Why are you referring to her as a he?

5. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel pickup. Sound interesting. Please translated this novel

6. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL-ed a lot of it... Sigh... Too much filler to make this worthwhile. It devolves into random wandering with 50 chapters just to get from one town to the next. Not fun. And the ending is one of those where people talk at each other until everyone agrees that MC is right.

Initially, the MC was driven to find her family and save them from the apocalypse. Once she does find them, it becomes a meaningless plot with MC fighting "rich young master" types and finding random power up fruits for herself and her family. Then the family gets scattered again and there's some random plot around the MC's "rare bloodline". Bleh... By the end, I think even the author was bored. Story ends with a randomly created deus ex machina kinda thing. Plot showed potential but execution screwed it up.

The Sliveren likes this.
  7. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read up to 1000+ chapters and it's very depressing. If people are reading this because of Zombie Apocalypse theme, then I can tell you that once you get near or pass chapter 1000, everything goes downhill so fast. The beginning was good as it stuck to Zombie Apocalypse theme, but halfway through the novel, that zombie theme is gone. There are many parts where I read up to, which made me wanted to give up reading this novel. I continued reading due to tolerating it until at chapter 1000 or so I totally gave up reading. In case people really wanted to know if it's worth reading or translating, please go to the spoiler thread for this novel and see if you still want pick this up or not.

8. Abhimanyu

Abhimanyu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good one