Picked Up Apocalypse Dark Elf Style -Magical Tribes Reincarnated in the Modern World

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by gautam1989, Dec 29, 2020.

1. gautam1989

gautam1989 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Dark Elf no Mori to Nare - Gendai Tensei Sensou (Apocalypse Dark Elf Style -Magical Tribes Reincarnated in the Modern World)

Japanese Name: ダークエルフの森となれ -現代転生戦争-

LN Illustrations(from Vol 1 & 2): https://imgur.com/a/IK9asw5

Synopsis:

Rensuke Asakura, who spends his school life as a knight candidate who protects Japan from the natural threat called the shinju, is better at handling the driving steel battalion than anyone else, wears the mask of an honor student, but is tired of everyday life.

One day, suddenly a gyaru jumps on him from the top of a tree... Sina, a dark elf who had reincarnated from another world.

A provocative attitude, abusive words, yet a bright, sun-drenched smile. Rensuke, who was first seen as a genius by Sina, started living together with her in an apartment, and eventually became involved in a battle royale between magical species that had reincarnated from another world.

This is a big myth of two people who have fallen out of the world - an apocalypse.

TL;DR: A reverse isekai with a dark elf gyaru in a modern world who pilots mechas.

Why It Should Get Picked Up: I believe any novel series that tries an original idea or combination deserves a look. Sci-fi mecha series are a common genre these days, and we've got several series like 'Infinite Stratos' and 'Hundred' that have high-schoolers in a romcom setting piloting mecha.

But what if you add Reverse Isekai, Fantasy Races and Gyarus to the mix? Then you get this fairly unique premise.

Plus it has some of the most gorgeous art I've ever seen in a light novel!

------

So far I haven't been able to locate raws but if any group is interested in picking it up I'll donate you the amount for buying the digital volumes.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
    LittleAsianBoy and Rishmask like this.
  2. LittleAsianBoy

LittleAsianBoy The Hidden in Plain Sight Guy

Reading List:
    Link
    Dark elf gyaru? Isekai? Mechas? DARK ELF GYARU?

+1

gautam1989 likes this.
  3. gautam1989

gautam1989 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Da Xiao Jie

Da Xiao Jie ѕмσℓ ƒαє

Reading List:
    Link