Forgotten Title Apocalypse female lead becomes villains mother

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Chiamaka, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Chiamaka

Chiamaka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for a book. I not particularly sure if it is in mtl but here the back story.

The book is a about a girl who travel from a Apocalypstic work and enter the villain mother in a chronological story.
    In the original time line the villain mother will sell her new born daughter to a family as house help, later the daughter grew up and fell in love with the male protagonist which she fought against the heroine and won. Later the heroine got reborn and wanted revenge.

The time the female lead enter was just after a couple of days after her daughter was born an there family( mother side) wanted to sell the baby away.

It is also worth mentioning that she has a son and her husband was still alive. On top of that she has a space(storage) from the apocalypse
    I don't know because I haven't read long enough

But from where I stop

The female lead family (mother side) want to sell the new born daughter in order to raise their son but the female lead refused which causes the family to think that that the female lead will secretly sell daughter and keep the profit to herself .

There was also a seen where she is worried that she doesn't want her
    Children to end up as villain so she changed thier name .

2. Kansuou

Kansuou Song of Lone Indifference.

Reading List:
    Link
    Did she have the space before or after the time travel?

Chiamaka likes this.
  3. Chiamaka

Chiamaka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She had a space before transmigration.
    She was in the apocalypse so she put some stuff in it. And when she became the villain mother it traveled through

4. Chulala

Chulala Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here. I wanna know which novel this is, too. Sounds fun