Recommendations Apocalypse Harem novels ?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Braxx, May 21, 2019.

1. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi fam
    I want to read some apocalypse harem novels. Hope some can recommend something, Imcurrently reading Endless Path Infinite Cosmos so i want to mix things up a bit so i dont burn out on the novel(Im reading too many chapters a day and soon i will reach the current chapters, so i want to slow down a bit)

I have read some of :
    Epoch of Twilight - very good start but i only read it to when the MC's face got melted from acid and have not read since then. Super good setting tho, with how all animals becomes super predators. Fields becomming jungles etc ... It had a rly nice tone

God and Devil World - rly bad .... It had a good start but the MC turned retarded. Dont recommend shit like this one pls

Fantasial Apocalypse - this one is rly good but i had to stop reading it cuz i was getting close to the current chapters. Rly nice harem tho, with dragons and all matter of monsters in the harem with a few humans too. MC starts off as human but becomes a monster lord later

There was another shit novel that I read but i ant remember the name of it. Some godlike dude enslaves humanity. People have a choice to train and fight this god or just submit and become stock. MC tries his luck and is thrown into a world of zombies (the MC and other humans are being watch by this god and his kind for their amusment). MC manages to survive this world and is next transported to some living quaters where he can gear up and choose where to be transported next for his mission and rewards. MC choses to transport to another world with zombies , this time he is in a school help some people , clears all zombies and leaves the world back to his living quaters. Next he is transported to some alien world where he find a hot space chick, she becomes his companion in exchange for some money or someshit. And then i stoped reading. I totaly did not liek this one

What im looking for is an Apocalypse novel where the MC adapts quickly , becomes OP fast and has a harem.

Deleted member 125960 likes this.
  2. Fxx_Morgan

Fxx_Morgan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    Braxx likes this.
  4. Redmi

Redmi Well-Known Member