Spoiler Apocalypse: Living With A Cute Baby. (Raw link?)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nelua, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Nelua

Nelua Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot!"

What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and the entire world was plunged into a terrifying crisis. How could his mother and little packrat survive?

Fortunately, she was lucky enough to get a magical space. Space had everything: food, drinks, daily necessities, crop seeds, milk powder, diapers, pure water…

In the post-apocalyptic era where resources were scarce, she had everything she wanted in her space.

She brought her baby and lived a leisurely and rich life in the post-apocalyptic era.

Right, she had to find the baby's father. She couldn't possibly let the baby be born without a father, right?

Thus, she brought her child onto the road to find her father.

She thought that her baby's father would have a miserable life in the post-apocalyptic era.

However, what she did not expect was that her child's father was actually a hidden big shot. Not only was he doing better than her, but he had also established a new human settlement and became a king-like existence.

""From now on, you two will be under my protection,"" the man said as he hugged her domineeringly.

""Well, from the looks of it, she doesn't have to worry about the good stuff in her space being stolen anymore."""

Does anyone know the raw link for this novel?:cry:

Webnovel Link: http://wbnv.in/a/a1gG3vC

kichullie likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Nelua

Nelua Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw link, anyone?
    It is still on trial read on webnovel and it takes forever for it to get picked.

I hope some kind soul would lost its way here and would give me an answer.:blobcry:

kichullie likes this.
  4. afiya

afiya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    following this post. I really want to know too..,

Belle76, kichullie and Nelua like this.
  5. kichullie

kichullie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think webnovel purposefully change the title and the author name. It's harder for reader to find the RAW now. If only they can speed up the translations process, I saw there was a recruitment on webnovel. If that was the case then a team can actually take one novel at a time. Webnovel also need to stop first giving us plot, trial, and the likes. Because those new novels picked never updated on time, even slower then it's supposed to be. Somehow one novel already voted until 700k but just get picked, I think they can't find the translator for that novel.

Nelua likes this.
  6. brizingr

brizingr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Follow this thread too.
    Need raw link, pls

And pls give me romance apocalypse story like this, anyone?
    Either translated or RAW link (there's google translate, anyway )