Recommendations Apocalypse novel like doomsday pillars

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by slarbi, Aug 8, 2022.

1. slarbi

slarbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know an apocalypse novel like doomsday pillar where the Mc regressed to before the apocalypse but has enough time to prepare and not seconds before. It fine if its not as much as doomsday pillars but its got to be enough prepare fully for what's coming and not the usual day or few hours they usually get.

2. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about regress and prepare, but I do have one where MC prepare stuff before Apocalype.

Stagnant Water of Apocalypse

It's about MC who played game about apocalypse then the game got discontinued but then what happened to the game happened in reality and MC along with people who once played that game began to prepare for Apocalypse.

Deleted member 456425 likes this.
  3. PeanutButter and 23 others

PeanutButter and 23 others Purple Platypus Bear w/ Pink Horn & Silver Wing

Reading List:
    Link
    Pyrebound on royalroadl or you can read on author site for complete chapters. In the past there're many trees and mankind are numerous as stars and dominated the world until the white sun appear. It's been milenia since white sun visited the world and rise every fourth day (I forget the daily cycle) bringing radiation to whoever stand on earth without protection. Luckly mankind have prye and fire temples to survive, now dominion of mankind has shrunk, only survive in small chunk land besides two rivers and vast desert surrounding them. This is the story about mankind descendants trying to live in unforgiving earth.

4. slarbi

slarbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that the summary?

5. PeanutButter and 23 others

PeanutButter and 23 others Purple Platypus Bear w/ Pink Horn & Silver Wing

Reading List:
    Link
    Pyrebound
    This the official summary

"THE WHITE SUN RISES, AND THE WORLD SUFFERS.

A malignant star appears in the east every fourth day, spreading death and decay across Ki. Life survives only around precious fires kindled by dying priests. What happens to a man who loses his place beside the fire?

Rammash im-Belemel is determined not to find out. The son of a struggling family with no money to his name, his fortune lies on the front lines of the war with the demons, where thieves and assassins lurk in shadows, in the wilds where monsters rule. How much more will the god of the pyre ask him to sacrifice? And why should Ram be the one to pay?

This book is available in full on Amazon. I am releasing one chapter every other day. No risk of the fic going unfinished here!"

6. LovelyGakusei

LovelyGakusei Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dominion's End

7. Deleted member 456425

Deleted member 456425 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading this one and my thoughts upon the early part of the novels is that the zombies/monsters aren't that overwhelming as the players kept emphasizing. But it's interesting how OP and weird the stagnant waters are.