Forgotten Title Apocalypse rebirth

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by moemoe333, Oct 3, 2022.

1. moemoe333

moemoe333 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I hope this makes sense…

The story has a female mc who is reborn before the apocalypse. She is with her mom and younger sister. In the original time line the mc was a pushover and always had to give way to her sister because her mom played favorites. I think the younger sister was matched in an arranged marriage but she didn’t be like the guy so she “gave” him to the mc. They hit it off and arranged to meet but then the apocalypse happens. He was already on his way so eventually he makes it to “her”. Unfortunately she never told him that her sister wasn’t the one texting him so when he runs into the younger sister, who sees he’s powerful and handsome, she pretends she was the one texting him. The mc tries to tell him the truth but the mom and sister basically tell her to let the little sister have him and he’ll protect them so she does but I think she wanted to still tell him the truth so the little sister kills her by pushing her into a group of zombies which leads to the rebirth.
    Also I think the story has some type of game element to it. I think the sun be came a clock or there was a clock in the sky or something like that. I’m pretty sure it was a CN
    p.s sorry that was longer than I thought it would be

F.A.M.H likes this.
  2. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel seemed interesting, so I checked on NU with tages romance, apocalypse, female protagonist and second chance, but no novel seemed to fit.
    Do you remember if you found this novel on NU or somewhere else?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2022
  3. moemoe333

moemoe333 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im almost 100%sure I found the novel here unfortunately I still can’t remember what is was called.

4. F.A.M.H

F.A.M.H Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Intersting.... waiting

5. alyssavlldlry

alyssavlldlry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tag me if you find it~~ ::blobpeaking::::blobpeaking::

6. Arisana

Arisana Well-Known Member