LCD Apocalypse Summoner

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Morvian, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that spoiler saved me from a long investment of time and emotion into this series. I thank you sincerely for it, the staqrt really resonated with me because I thought it would be some God and Devil World shit but apparently not, which means all my desire to read on is gone thanks again.

2. Twilight Fox

Twilight Fox 【Foxy】【Ayayayay!】

Reading List:
    Link
    ...The fuck are you guys talking about? What novel is that! I thought this was the LCD for Apoc. Summoner!

3. Lawlyeth

Lawlyeth [Gorrila Warfare Expert]

Reading List:
    Link
    We were talking about spoilers of Apoc summoner

It seems his second chance is pretty sad too(except if the MC/the readers are M/NTR sect leaders)

4. Twilight Fox

Twilight Fox 【Foxy】【Ayayayay!】

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Isn't unofficial rule #23 of NUF "Never listen to those who have sold their souls to the Perv sects"? I think that's good advice...

5. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's kinda God and Devil World but the MC become a girl and is not always winning according to the spoils..
    Like a bad end fanfic

Wowafay likes this.
  6. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    whelp, here's how i feel after this chapter...

[​IMG]

gauthamc likes this.
  7. SublimeWay

SublimeWay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently on chapter 510 of this series, and it's been a fairly interesting read.

Without spoiling too much I can clear up some issues.

The MC starts out very cold blooded since I'm his previous life/timeline all of his friends and family died, and he was persecuted by his enemies and labeled as a demon. Later on he mellows out slightly but he still pretty much slaughters anyone who tries to harm him. He also has very low EQ overall because he's very disillusioned from witnessing the dark side of humanity.

MC looks like a girl. Not only that he is essentially the most beautiful in the world. He is however still a man. This causes him endless problems -everyone thinks he's joking whenever he tries to explain he's man or that he's concerned that he will be treated unfairly "because he's a woman". Various enemies also throw innuendos or outright insults at him thinking he's a girl. This usually causes him to go ballistic.

As in mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest... yes, there's such a mirror in the story.

is only valid until chapter 523...

The summons are essentially all ripped from TV/Anime/games -they have the same names, backgrounds, personalities, etc.

Pokemon, Digimon, FF, Naruto, Xian Jian, Inuyasha, Yugioh,Transformers, Power Rangers, HZGG, ROCH -very odd mix of characters.

Despite the goofy summons, the world is very dark. Plenty of cases where regular people experience horrible things but since when has post apocalyptic stories been about rainbows and sunshine?

The MC has certain fetishes that are explored in detail. He has a thing for older married/widowed women, and the story has an
    of his love interests offering their other maidenhead...
    . Also some later chapters delve heavily into BDSM -although not involving the MC. Overall it's a whole other level compared to God and Devil World.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  8. Salante

Salante Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TL;DR : False alarm on NTR guys, carry on.

So, I've looked up that guys link with google translate first. And all it does says 'NTR's "paladins" girls' which makes zero sense since our mc is a summoner. Then I got kinda curious about that and found a Chinese guy, who is also a translator, and kinda forced him to translate the said text.

Original Text;

从简介里,就知道此书必为小白文。 但重点不是这个,我也不是想推这本书 关键是从简介里,就可以看到未来此书主角的后宫方向, 看到《仙剑奇侠传》的柳梦璃,一定会被主角NTR。。。 这是第一次看到NTR《仙剑》系列的书啊~

Translation of it;

From the introduction, one can see this novel isn't written by an amateur. But the crucial point isn't this, I also am not recommending this book.
    But from the introduction, I can see the direction MC's harem is heading. Seeing <<Paladin>>'s Liu Mengli, definitely will be NTR-ed by MC...
    This is the first time seeing a book NTR-ing <<Immortal Sword's>>'s series.

Please don't mislead others with inferior knowledge since I doubt you even tried to Google Translate it.

EnragedWeasel likes this.
  9. AeonicI

AeonicI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 33 is not what I expected... They said there will be a lot of references from other works such as Naruto and Inuyasha. Does this rely heavily on others? I already feel like dropping it.

10. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    NO

We have 2 posts that says that there is NTR / bad things happening to a gender-bender MC
    And another
    I don't see WTF your translation explain , it's only an ealy review about "what could happen" when the MC meet a girl he can netori (/steal) (like this is a 1600chapter novel and this is a review about the first hundred , I have retarded pics somewhere but I'm too lazy to put them)

It's not like "there may be NTR look at the tags" , " false alert its the good kind of ntr" , NO , there someone that read the raw/mtl and spoiled it for us

You're the one with inferior knowledge
    You should think about facing a wall for a few years in order to repent

11. Salante

Salante Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, both post by the same guy, who didn't even bother looking to contents of discussions at there.

12. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    Wut?
    I summarize :

13. SublimeWay

SublimeWay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, his novel really pushes the limits in the later chapters. Just when you think you've seen some really awkward situations it just ramps it up to the next level.

14. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translator overboard! Man the salt rafts!

15. Deathsson

Deathsson [A bored reader][Back for More]

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    nah idk, I didn't even read it anymore cz I go spoiled by people who tell me there's something bad within it that will make me dislike it so I drop it.

17. Deathsson

Deathsson [A bored reader][Back for More]

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess i better get it out of my reading list if its that bad

18. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's kinda dropped by the translator right now , but it's now mtl on lnmtl

(I kinda want to know how the fuck the author made it so the novel went from a reincarnation apo shonen-like to a MC that get ntr & gender bended & then r18 by a bad guy (maybe not in this order)

19. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually reading the said mtl , I will edit this post from time to times and summarize what happen where I'm at , maybe it could give some hope to other people even if the ending is a douche.

He eated the dual crystal thingy in order to survive
    He's now more girly and his p*nis / adam apple is smaller (dafuk?)
    He crippled the meridians of his right hand so he can't wield a sword
    he has 10summons , only 2 all the time (octo/woman aarcher) , the other are in a separate space and he can use spirit power to summon them
    He's the most beautiful woman (but still a p*nis) in da world , he has to hug to sleep a girl every 'ight otherwise the woman transformation will advance , according to the octopus (?) There's bo way to cure except if there is op/plot armor encounters

There's a weird translation that I want to quote :
    In fact, is not only Celestial Empire, Japanese, Dahan and South Asian various country, the polar bear alliance, America and England, romantic, golden eagle country, Arab wait / etc. countries are also performing compared with similar one

The fuck is the polar bear alliance

The crack in the sky expanded so the whole city need to go on a journey for 50days to go to another city
    "Merely three days, Yang An completely rescues the five universities of school street, is enjoying all people's praises...... However Yang An manner also very arrogant and extravagant yn, within three days the several beautiful women of five universities entices to go to bed, compared with Li Jiayu, the harem that Yang An established are too really fearful."

Dafuk , I mean , it's like 3 days
    He's like an otaku that waited and planned his entire life for an apocalyptic/fantasy happening so he could make an harem
    "Nooo I don't have time to eat I need to increase my harem and make evil actions noooo"
    A lot of people got inheritance of dead souls that has chosen peoples, it's the era of magic (otherwise everyone is fucked) , like memories that they need to re-learn MW-style
    He got the inheritencd of the pope this time (last life was necromance) , so he's starting to become good in a way (before that he was giving a realllyyy cold shoulder to everyone , now he's good to the students and act like a tsundere , a good kind of tsundere)
    He found a op plot armor devil fruit (one piece) , but it's called the "pregnant fruit" by the octopus so he's scared shitless of what it could do to his body (the octopus tease him , apparently it could make babies to creatures/summons just by touching them , dafuk is that I want to see it one one piece how it could be used not in a creepy way)

It gives the feeling of a gdw without the harem
    nevermind , it's a gdw with cultivation and a bit more brutal, there's a harem looming away (he summon ice beauty that disdain him all the time)

The bad guy has a mirror (disney) , that can show the face of the person you look for
    He ask the most beautiful woman and guess who shows up ... lawl(there's a ps that it will be 1 year in the future)
    it's been 150 chapters since they became refugees , he made some ennemies(he's saying it himself that he has a badluck corona , he can go peeing without bad people wanting to rape him(/her) , or the students , or the food ..) , make some reputation because he alone kill most of the higher level ennemies in the wave of insect/corpse clan that attack the refugees (there are 1M refugees)
    They are still on the journey
    Theres a funny misunderstanding : the mirror told the big bad guy that the MC "tasted the chrysanteum" , so he went mad with rage because someone touched her at this place before him (it wasn't the MC at the recving end but a harem girl ofc..)

The bad guy is thinking about the MC shown in the mirror all the time and even had his d*ck exploded by an insect because of that

There's scenes wayyyy darker than gdw (food problems , rape , prostitution for food)
    there's very heavy xianxia tropes , there's the MC that because of reasons has 1-2 ranks inferior to ennemies/everyone but can still bitchslap them , and every hard fight end up with him almost dead and having used all his trump card + last ditch struggle of the MC &/or the ennemy
    Also the romance is infuriating because he share love feelings with girls without pushing them down and use bad excuses like they want the MC to have a good first time or some sh*t
    I find the pace too fucking slow
    He took more than 100chapters each time in other to increase 1 small rank ... (there's 4 small rank in a big rank , low middle high peak , he's second level peak rank but end up fighting with fourth level middle ranks ... the big bad guy is already almost fifth rank and every elite is at least fourth/third peak) , it's freaking anoying MC that fight ennemiess of so many ranks higher and can't fucking cultivate without having shonen battle breakthrough or lucky encounters

800 chapters and only 3months spanned , I precise that the chapters are vely long in this novel

There's bdsm/ntr bit it's not on the MC and is mid-funny

The MC still a man even if once a month he become a woman with a lot of powerups

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  20. kainaeomi09

kainaeomi09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's up with the netorare tag, does it happen in the later part of the story, or its only in his past life?