Apocalypse

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by LIght Novel San, Nov 3, 2017.

?

What reactions will you have if a zombie/virus outbreak happens?

1. Awesome!!

25.0%
  2. Kill the creator of this thread for her imagination of the destruction of the humankind.

75.0%
  1. LIght Novel San

LIght Novel San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okayyy...I just want to know what will you do if anything like zombies or virus outbreak happens...

Following questions must be answered

Questions:

A. What will you do if you have known earlier ( For example: 1 day before) that a zombie outreak will happen?

B. What powers will you want? Why?

C. Solo or with company? Why?

D. Will you save your family? Why?

E. What will you do if you don't have that much money to purchase foods or medicines or ammunitions before the outbreak?

F. Would you rather die or keep living?

G. Would you want a lover or nah?

H. What kind of zombie would yo want to deal with? A zombie that can sense you? A zombie that can only hear you? A zombie that can smell? Or a Zombie that can mutate and in the future can talk to you?

I. Would you want an apocalypse to happen or not? (Yes, because you're so damn bored about life)

That's it. Omg I really did became engrossed with apocalyptic situations. This is because of Dominion's end huhuhu. Don't blame me:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Danis likes this.
  2. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    A. ill leave the city (7mil people dammit)
    B. gravity. reasons
    C. solo. trust noone
    D. no. they are 8000km away
    E. dont need. will kill for it later
    F. live.
    G. eventually.
    H. dont care. gravity saves the day
    I. nah, wait for population to grow more. bigger chaos

LIght Novel San likes this.
  3. Aethalis

Aethalis 【High Templar】【Professional Lurker】【Atheist】

Reading List:
    Link
    Please clarify what zombies they are. The fast ones like from World War Z or the slow ones from The Walking Dead?

4. Land of The Fallen

Land of The Fallen Hax's | Immortal

Reading List:
    Link
    A) Leave the city, stock up on food supplies, canned food and the like
    B) Water (provided I can turn it into the other states) and maybe the ability to grow food
    C) Solo, though I wouldn't mind being with my family. Solo since it'll be easier, I won't have to worry about other people.
    D) Family means alot to me.
    E) Read up on the rules of survival, start preparing makeshift weapons...
    F) If there is no hope for humanity, like we're all going to die, then I'd rather have a quick death. Though if there's hope that the zombies and whatever will eventually die, I'll keep fighting on.
    G) Not sure about this.
    H) A zombie that can only see me. (And it has shitty eyesight)
    I) Depends, though I don't think I'll be able to survive in one...

5. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe I won't survive, so I have to become zombie.

6. Hallow Cause

Hallow Cause Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A. Since no one would most likely believe me if I told them that there's going to be an apocalypse, I'd just prepare myself and everyone I care about.
    B. Matter manipulation, because I want to be god (what? You never placed any restrictions)
    C. Honestly, I'd prefer having company. It'll be quite bothersome, but tackling problems with someone beside me will at least ease my stress a bit.
    D. Yes, cause I love them and they would do the same for me.
    E. Loot stores. Why? They wouldn't have enough time to worry about me while te apocalypse is occurring.
    F. Depends. I won't know if it never happened.
    G.Yes, I'd want a lover. Same reason as my answer on letter C.
    H. Last choice is really risky... But I'll take the risk.
    I. As an individual, yes. As a human, no.

7. Ignus

Ignus Philosopher of Flames

Reading List:
    Link
    A.What will you do if you have known earlier ( For example: 1 day before) that a zombie outreak will happen?
    Secure weapons, food, Tech(Generator/tools) - travel to area away from population with underground water tables/water wells/game to hunt

---- real world outbreak doesn't come with powers ---- but if somehow the virus also mutated in certain humans differently than zombies, then I would have to go with TK.

Smaller groups are better for survival. If I can group up with survivalists like marines and stuff I will. It is easy to sneak away if needed, but having at least 3 members to switch and keep watch while one is sleeping is a must. There is so much work to do in long term survival to do it all alone.

Most of them are to far away, my old man has good knowledge of stuff... handi-man, architect, archery/hunting - So good to keep around.

E. What will you do if you don't have that much money to purchase foods or medicines or ammunitions before the outbreak?
    Use a charge card. Get a rediculous Loan. 1800cashnow

I have always felt I would do well in a survival type situation. Kind of grew up in the mountains behind my backyard.

Tough one... Never sought out romance much in the modern world. I'm an old-fashion type guy, and sought for 1 love for life, but that mostly doesn't exist anymore. Perhaps the end of the world would make that more likely. A stable and secure base within the chaos may force the situation.

H. What kind of zombie would yo want to deal with? A zombie that can sense you? A zombie that can only hear you? A zombie that can smell? Or a Zombie that can mutate and in the future can talk to you?
    Zombie that can hear you. Sense and Smell can lead to more unknown situation.

I. Would you want an apocalypse to happen or not? (Yes, because you're so damn bored about life)
    Not really. Sounds interesting, but losing modern conveniences such as AC and Internet would suck way to much

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  8. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    A. What will you do if you have known earlier ( For example: 1 day before) that a zombie outbreak will happen?

Use my wealth to buy canned food / instant food, weapon / armor, & important daily tools.

Inventory space is must, alchemy skill so i can make normal tools into apocalypse item & concealment skill so i can hide my presence like Ilhan.
    edit: if its possible i want become dungeon master, i think it will be more awesome if i can get that ability within apocalypse.

who knows, will see on future~

i will save who i can save, who i cant save i will not save [will not do something impossible]~ at least i will save my sibling, but for other family like cousin etc i will see it condition if its possible to help or not.

will take bank loan or worse i will take debt from loan shark.

keep living, why should i die if i have choice to keep living?

lover? cant see its importance but if i meet the one who meet my requirement i will make her as my lover as long as she agree.

H. What kind of zombie would you want to deal with? A zombie that can sense you? A zombie that can only hear you? A zombie that can smell? Or a Zombie that can mutate and in the future can talk to you?

seeing all novel i read with zombie theme, they should have evolution for their rank~ so i think its impossible if there's only one type! but if i can choose it i will choose A zombie that can only hear because i think this zombie is most easy to handle.

following my ego i want it to happen~

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    LIght Novel San and Ignus like this.
  9. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    a) Unless there's some damn well serious proof, i'm not going to have thought it over in just that one day. Longer times would be different.

b) Depending on the limits of powers, type of zombie apocalypse, settings etc. , to start with, something that can render me and what/who I choose to be invisible from zombies, or outright even able to control zombies. Some kind of large interdimensional storage would be good as well, when transporting various types of supplies.

c) Provided I get to choose who, company

d) It depends on how soon it takes place and various other factors, but I do think I would atleast try and gather my family (save is an interesting choice of words), including my parents, brother and maternal grandparents. I'm unfortunately not so sure about my paternal grandmother , because she's dependant on a walker and various other handicap adjustments in her apartment just to go about her daily life, and her apartment isn't necessarily in a safe area, and we wouldn't be able to get the things we needed to make her able to live with us easily. My father , brother and me all served in the FDF, father as an artillery fire direction officer (I think that's what it is in english atleast, he's in charge of directing artillery) , my brother as a communications NCO and me as a combat medic, so we have the basics of military life atleast down (but considering our nation is mandatory service, pretty many do)

e) Considering that my father is an avid hunter and a somewhat active reservist, and my brother hunted as well before he moved out to study, we have... maybe a dozen firearms or so, with a Glock, bulgarian version of an AK (smaller mags and semi-auto, so it's legal), several hunting rifles and several shotguns, each type with atleast a few hundred rounds I think, and my father has experience with reusing old cartridges with gunpowder and then just using them again, so ammo shouldn't be an early lack. Because he's also a farmer, we should have a few tons of grains in the area around the year, and because of the hunting, there's a fair amount of meat in the freezer as well. Unsure as to how long it would last, but a few months atleast, and if we become able to mill our own grain, we can use that. Right now, maybe 100-200 kg potatoes in the cellar and atleast double that still available. Medicines might be more difficult, because we can't get things to cover all diseases easily, but there's an old saying here 'If Sauna, Tar & Alcohol don't cure it', it's fatal' , so there's that spirit as well.

f) If I had a choice, keep on living for atleast some time, and then depending on how the situation changes, do what it takes. Wouldn't really try to starve myself to live longer on smaller rations unless for extremely good reasons though.

g) Provided I get to choose who, they don't change that much just because of the apocalypse and I don't have to provide for her entire family without them helping out (her twin brother atleast could stay, he's cool , smart and helpful, and a friend). As for if our situation turned out to be so well, other acquaintances suggested they become mine as well just to live here, it would depend.

h) Sense is too vague, hear depends on how sensitive the hearing is, smell would depend on exactly what things they focus on and on whether 'society' is still running in some form.

i) Whilst it would prove interesting at first, unless atleast society & infrastructure remain functioning in our area for a long amount of time, and zombies aren't too rampant in the area and various other 'settings', then I wouldn't want it.

10. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    become alpha male !!!
    food easy near mah house is departemen store just rob it
    i will save mah family
    i kill weak zombie who have the right mind to fight again the big one
    mah power is teleknis
    i will lives till i grow old

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  11. blaze27

blaze27 ~ Lazy Shadow Lurker ~ |_⊙)

Reading List:
    Link
    A. Pack up stuff.
    B. Spatial Power to make my own space.
    C. Solo
    D. Yes, coz my mother is good at cooking...
    E. Nothing.
    F. Live
    G. Who needs unnecessary baggage.
    H. A zombie that could only see.
    I. Nope, I still have many novel to read.

12. OriginalChaser

OriginalChaser Dying as a Human

Reading List:
    Link
    A) Double check my emergency gear
    B) The ability to quickly and efficiently build what I want
    C) a group every now and then
    D) tough call I love some and detest some
    E) Not worried cause my ability makes my super McGuyver
    F) Live
    G) maybe, not anyone useless though, need someone who can defend themselves as well
    H) hear during the day, and barely see at night
    I) nope, cause I know I'll get the short end of the stick is it were to happen.

13. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    depends on my mood

14. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Buy a boat, head for a decent sized habitable island. (with no people or little people)

God mode? Do you need to ask why?

Family, though if god mode then maybe I don't even need to leave.

Cause I'll need slaves they are my family.

I already have 1 year supply of food stacked. Plus you can also pawnshop stuff you won't be needing.

Well I'm not to thrilled on giving up, though I am lazy : /, I guess I'll let fate decide.

All 10 of them (jk)... so does that mean we abandoning our current one?

Hearing, sense is worst, smell can trace you, hearing is easiest. I prefer ones that can't climb stairs though.

No, how can I watch anime and read novels when there is some stupid apocalypse going on?

15. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    A. Obviously prepare stuff

B. I dunno what options I have, something rare definetely so not fire mage or brute etc.

C. Company, you can't survive on your own unless you're the MC

D. Ye... what do you mean why, but after helping them settle I would go my own way

E. Get information, borrow money or steal
    F. Live if there are powers and shit

G. Sure after I get on my feet

H. Mutate for challenge

I. Ye, coz I don't have a gf