Recommendations Apocalyptic novels (Female Protagonist)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by nyxzi, Jan 20, 2021.

1. nyxzi

nyxzi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. Can you guys suggest novels with apocalyptic / doomsday themes? It would be best if it's a strong female lead. Korean, Japanese or Chinese is fine. Reverse harem or not is fine also. Thank you!

2. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    TaffyGirl13 and nyxzi like this.
  3. nyxzi

nyxzi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. NovelsAreLife

NovelsAreLife Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are raws okay? There's very few apocalypse novels with a female lead that are translated. However, In the website that I'm reading right now, it's the opposite. There are a lot more female leads than male leads in apocalypse novels. Most of them are OP with a ton of dog blood drama and some romance.

Majority of them is kinda like this: Apocalypse appears - suffering for several years while getting betrayed by those closest to her then dying - then rebirth to before the apocalypse - receiving an OP item and/or power - heavy face slapping and getting revenge happens while cherishing her family and husband - giving birth or taking care of existing children.

But all of the novels in the website are not translated. If you are interested, you can check out that website here:

https://m.imiaobige.com/shuku/15_allvisit_0_2.html

Personally, I only like reading some of them but that's just me since I don't really like novels with too much dog blood drama. That's why I dropped a lot of them after 50 to 100ish chapters. But you might like them if your a fan of that trope with face slapping and wish fulfillment included.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    nyxzi likes this.
  5. Wintaerbear

Wintaerbear Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you send it again pls? It's not working on me

NovelsAreLife likes this.
  6. NovelsAreLife

NovelsAreLife Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there's currently an issue going on in that website. After not reading on that website for more than a year, I checked it just now. I can't access it. I think it's better if you just Google translate in chinese key words like "Doomsday space novels" or some other words and there are a lot foreign websites with novels of that theme that would appear. Just read in whichever website you like best and use Google translate to understand the novel.