Are Americans really this stupid?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ai chan, May 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galison

Galison Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes because till the pandemic he was doing good if you ignore what he said the econ was doing well and people in general were as well. FYI clinton had more redflags and if you see how the dems are ignoring the allegations against biden WHILE having said all women need believed shows their a load of shit. Sander likely would have been better but in 2016 the dnc was all in for clinton so he never had a chance and thsi time he went to far left to try and get the pissed off vote note in 2016 he talked about millionaires and billionaires paying their fair share yet this time he talked about billionaires only mmm wonder if it has to do with him being a multimillionaire. Also he is getting a lot of shit for the pandemic which he should to an extent but last i saw the US isnt the only ones suffering from it and remember while they were doing impeachment he was still doing his job remember he blocked travel form china and got called a racist yet most of the world followed and did it as well and it was one of the better moves he could have made. Could have done better yes but no leader would have prevented it china hiding shit and the WHO towing the chinese line would see to a global infection.

edit:fyi she got about 3millon votes more but good news the us isnt a democracy with direct elections its a representative republic meaning it isnt majority rules above all else if you went by population alone the election would go from a few states normally mattering to just a few cities while ignoring the rest of the country the founders forsaw this odd as it is which is why we have an EC

2. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately some definitely are.... :facepalm:

And some of this people have college degrees. :blobunamused:

Lurking, reagents 11, Nef-i and 2 others like this.
  3. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
    People are getting a little too close to politics gotta be careful guys...

Vampire Maiden, thymee and Ai chan like this.
  4. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly the most egregious thing i heard is that people don't think that the virus is real and it is becuase of 5G (thats a special kinda stupid).

Lurking, lucjanssens, mir and 4 others like this.
  5. raysha18

raysha18 [Blank]

Reading List:
    Link
    I was surprised at first but then i realize that its a big country. There will be stupid people in each country. It is happening everywhere, not just the US. Even in my country there are people who disobey rules though not as rampant as those people in the US.

6. Donuts

Donuts Endless surge of emotions

Reading List:
    Link
    Lot’s of them are voting for trump so i’m not surprise how stupid they are

7. adrielpirate

adrielpirate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gonna say, its not related mate? :hmm:

8. Kemm

Kemm Custom title

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't say I know much about US politicians, but basically the two arguments I see about Trump over Hillary are "she's a warmonger" and some convoluted conspirancy theories.
    The only one we can call "sane" is the warmonger reason, but given that at least overseas she didn't give that image, that Trump has been on the brink of triggering WWIII an average of at least twice a month and that the US has one of the highest war/history ratios (either as an actor, a starter, a puppeteer or a mixture of the former), plus dumping funds in military with an eagerness that overshadows even the most zealous military dictatorships, that makes me doubt both that statement (even more if we take into account that she endorsed some social policies that would have cut into military funds) as well as why a "sane" US citizen would refrain from voting someone just because of that.

Lurking and Melodious Nocturne like this.
  9. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    The stupidest thing I think american have done was burning signal tower since they though 5g cause coronavirus. They should have higher education for a 1st world country but some of them are so dumb. I guess too much freedom is not good since they become too lax and lazy they forgot to use their brains.

10. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    there is a significant percentage of them that think that they can win an war against their own standing army (tanks, fighter jets, bombers, aircarriers, destroyers, etc) if they can amass as many AR-15 and other automatic rifle as possible, so yah they are that stupid

11. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, don't blame Trump for Americans being stupid. Don't shift the blame. If a man shoots another man, do you blame the gun law for allowing the shooter to carry a gun? Would you not blame the shooter himself?

GDLiZy, AliceShiki, runsing and 2 others like this.
  12. Phreasilva

Phreasilva Gluttonous Prick that doesn't get Fat

Reading List:
    Link
    There was that saying... The fxxxng minority is too fxxxng noisy. Sigh.

13. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Things that happened when you give people too much freedom.... I say just shoot them like we use to do in Russia and Tianamen Square

14. LNreader

LNreader Courting Death

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of jump cuts in the video, I wouldn't go trusting in one source of media.

Lurking and reagents 11 like this.
  15. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    Fact is, Covid-19 destroyed almost every countries that have Human Right Law almost quite quickly. While those whose govern with somewhat dictatorship such as those communism member still quite fine. reason? cuz if they are in panic, govern goin to catch em all and silent em(maybe). mainwhile if they ain't panic, and if they were confirmed as positive then they will quitely dispose off.

even now, the doctor who confirmed/found covid-19 existence still missing. i heard she confirmed as positive C-19...

16. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Covidiot

17. LNreader

LNreader Courting Death

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe the burning 5G tower was in the UK and other countires also.

lucjanssens likes this.
  18. Tennou

Tennou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Americans often refer to their Amendments, notably the second amendment to literally get what they want.
    Your example is just them in a big scale imo.
    They are not stupid, just obnoxious and arrogant because they thought they were exercising their rights.
    I'm not saying majority because I don't think the numbers can be called as that.

Lurking likes this.
  19. JesterDrunk

JesterDrunk Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you look it up you will find that Americans media outlets never talk about other countries news or there leaders speeches in fact most news stations heavily avoid them so Americans who don't search for info on
    Their own won't know much of anything

Last edited: May 5, 2020
    Lurking likes this.
  20. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai-chan wouldn't trust one source of media either. But this is happening. Sure, Ai-chan is sure that they have their own agenda for showing these cunts. But the fact remains that is indeed happening.

Lurking likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.