Question Are Rebirth Of The Legendary Guardian and A martial odyssey censored ? (cant believe I have to ask )

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Braxx, Aug 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant believe I have to ask this but ....
    Are Rebirth Of The Legendary Guardian and A Martial Odyssey censored ?
    Like are the translation on sites censored ?

Im want to start reading thse novels, but with the recent censorship wave, Im hesitant to read anything. I will have to start asking such questions lol

Plus some sites like wuxiaworld follow "official" RAWs. So if a novel gets censored , they will censor the translations too.

2. shinobimike22

shinobimike22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    theres a solution for that my friend, find an epub or pdf online since Rebirth of the legendary guardian is already Translated long ago . If its translated already long before the Censorship on texts happened and the site is outside china then its safe.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    Braxx likes this.
  3. Buffive

Buffive Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just check MTL for that particular chapters to make sure it is not censored. I have read these 2 novels the rebirth of the legendary guardian is not censored and martial odyssey didn't have anything worth censoring I believe.

Braxx likes this.
  4. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice. Thanks. I will try and read them to the end before the nd of the month. Who knows when they will be hit with censorship.
    If reverend insanity can be censored, no novel is safe

5. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean find the epub, pdf of the RAWs ?
    Thats my little hope tho. That completed novels (completed in china) dont get consored.
    I hope that translators have saved all the original RAWs of a completed novel and translate from them.
    For example Man Huang Feng Bao has like ~100 chapters before its fully translate it and if by chance the nove, gets hit with censorship, the translator has the original raws

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.