Are these two a good read? (Great Demon King & Heavenly Jewel Change)

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Yuki_Makoto13, Jul 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I understood it wrong, I though you were saying they were from the same author as the other one.

2. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I preferred the way the game elements were used in HJC to the way they are used in most japanese game elements/xianxia stories. It's actually somewhat pertinent to the story and plays in to the strategies of the fights unlike most such stories

3. Yuki_Makoto13

Yuki_Makoto13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To those who are saying that I am a leecher, I'll just say "Probably. Depending on your definition". I'm a busy person with two jobs, working 18 hours a day 6 times a week in IRL. Sorry about that. Now, I'll retract the statement regarding TMW and MW's slow release. I meant Irregular release. I'm saying so 'cuz MW sometimes releases two to none or two to four. Regardless, thanks for the insights.

[​IMG]

4. etvolare

etvolare Celestial Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    GDK is definitely polarizing. As the translator, I facepalm *a lot* when I'm translating. I personally characterize the MC as someone who starts off as a juvenile, horny teenager, but now that we're 100+ chapters in, we're *finally* seeing some development.

Yunchii likes this.
  5. Jaspaaar

Jaspaaar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah you're right there. Just to clarify a little in case you didn't know, we always do 2 regular chapters per day (aside from when we're on short breaks for IRL reasons like now). Switching between 2 or 4 or 7 chapters per day is dependent purely on how many donations we get; we don't try to release irregularly :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.