Discussion Are you a lazy person?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Shorng, May 5, 2021.

1. Nana24

Nana24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's easy and also difficult to find ppl accepting u...
    For me, I'm an introvert who keeps contradicting myself with wanting to go out to hang out with friends, but feels lazy and knows that after that day I'll be so tired...
    I used to have a friend with who I keep arguing with and keep mending the friendship. She always talks about my personality's issues. It's was so tiring to mend the friendship but when we didn't mend the friendship anymore, our group broke up.... It was in my teens years, well, I'm still in. The thing is that when u try to communicate and let ppl accept u, it's rare to see ppl accept u other than your family.
    Sometimes, it's difficult to satisfy ppl....

Shorng likes this.
  2. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not just others but my family, also. I was afraid but I still gather my courage and talk to them about my feelings and “depression” but they took the word “depression” into “stress” that I play phone too much so there’s no way I won’t be stress and crazy at the same time. I almost thought they understand my feelings because that day, they scolded me then apologized to me for the first time ever, but the truth hurts so much more than before I said anything to them. Better off rot alone in my room than to strive for understanding or useless future. Even just seeing the word “dream” being written out, I feel nothing but blank. Honestly, I will just make do with current life. Not like it would get better by speaking to them. “Family” has no deep meaning to me. It seems just like a group of people living together. The extra thing is we have same bloodline running through our veins. People would be saying to go to the hospital, get therapy or go for a walk, but that’s honestly so tiring:blobjoy: it’s funny when I have to write something so serious many times just to get some sympathy but not full understanding, I’m seriously tired...

3. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're depressed, I recommend seeing a therapist. The more you put it off the longer it will take imo. And it's going to be difficult to get over by yourself.

Maybe this can help you? https://www.healthline.com/health/m...-i-need-therapy#Talk-to-your-parents-directly

You can also talking to your school's counselor or your doctor. While teachers are responsible for kids, they don't have any particular training in mental health to the best of my knowledge. Meanwhile, your school counselor's and doctor's job entail helping you with talking to your parents about this kind of stuff.

Just keep trying your best. And if it's any comfort, if depression is hindering that does not necessarily make you lazy. Just ill until you get help and become healthy again. :)