Discussion Are you territorial?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bad Storm, May 16, 2021.

?

Are your utensils from the same set?

1. Yup, so satisfying when setting the table

31.8%
  2. Nope, can't even find a proper pair

45.5%
  3. Yet again another chopstick discrimination...

22.7%
  4. others (I don't even know why you could comment but hit me with your best shot)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Uselessdead23

Uselessdead23 〘Dead but alive at heart〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm territorial towards my art, sketchbook etc...
    My sketchbook is honestly my diary, all my thoughts is in them.
    My secrets..my life.. my mood..
    I will absolutely kill whoever saw my sketchbook without my permission.

2. idlereader

idlereader 『Agentt's Aunt』『Don't touch the Flowersss!!!!』

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda? It depends on the people. If people within my inner circle does this and that I can accept it. But outside of that, I get easily irritated when they invade my personal space.

3. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    Extremely! My house, my kingdom! Any trespassing creatures will be dealt swiftly :blobspearpeek:

4. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    I share a house with my sister/guardian and we're pretty open to each other's spaces, so on that note, I believe it depends on the person for me. And I'm also new to having my own room. I've had my own personal space for uhh about one year now! Eight months exactly.
    ...it's nice for once.

I also don't really have any friends to hang out with or anyone to bring over so, eh. And while being open with each other, my sister and I still respect each other's personal spaces. Not that we really have a need to go around snooping in each other's rooms anyway, tsk.

I'm more closed off about my room because it's my space.

And while it's not ridiculously messy, it isn't 100% considered neat. It's more of a neat messy. Things just end up in some convenient places where I remember. Some examples, I might have this one shirt that constantly is hanging on my door, so if I'm ever in a rush I can just grab it and go. Or this one drawer I constantly have open and never close, in case I need a pen or sticky note to write something down. I feel like those are small things that might irk some people, hehe.

So besides having the lack of friends to hang out with and share my room, I don't have the need to really be too 'territorial' anyway.
    *cough* or be neat either-

Just 'neatly messy and convenient'. :blobpeek: Ye.

5. God slayer

God slayer Retired God Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup... Extremely territorial about my own room... I don't like to let anyone in my room or sit on my bed....
    I feel like... Like they're making the whole place messy and ... I just don't like it... That's all....