LCD Arena

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    I think those chinese invaders will force the MC to become their slaves by blackmail..

2. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    FTW I hope that the information about him can heal all kinds of decease won't spread out that fast and on the whole world cuz if that happened it will be a nightmare for the mc all the old cunning fox will also aiming for him and his family members.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  3. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is a given
    I am hoping that they also kill his girlfriend so she also enter the arena and enter the party of the assistant

Actually it would be better for the mc if the info spread far an wide, like that even though more old geezers will try to blackmail him, also more people will try to gain his support in a good way

4. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    The girlfriend isnt someone special like this latest girl who have everything ready already to survive harsh trials. I think she might fall for someone in her group if that were to happen.. since she will have to depend on someguy if she dont want to get killed there.. and she and the mc might break up..

Arbalest likes this.
  5. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooo new arena challenger and she's caught up in a conspiracy too. Looking forward to reading more.

6. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    yes there are always pros and cons on that kind of situations but if it was me i will avoid that kind of sticky situations at all cost! and will not trust on the korean government either a lot of scumbags are working on that place for the profit only and nothing else patriotism and honor? screw that kind of shits those silver tongue speech wont work on me ask someone else not me im too lazy to do that! i just want to survive until the end and slowly but surely get stronger so that i can do whatever i want too w/o a matyr's leash on my neck,

and that girlfriend that you talking about wishing for her to go into the arena w/o some kind of talent or fighting capability? your asking for too much she will surely be a slave of someone or she will used her body to depend on someone again on exchange for safe protection just to barely survive on the arena if she dont want to get killed there.. and that is the only road for her to go through and the best example of that is the mc last teammate girl ( i forgot her name ) that die on the silver wolfs place even if she survive and finish the exams all alone she will be a heavy baggage / ball and chain on mc later on.
    i totally agree on that word play of yours

7. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Likely she will show up at his place to help him and to hide herself. Then his current GF gets kidnapped/dies. :p

8. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    cha jin hye is going to be a monster one par with MC for sure

9. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone commenting here are the worst! You either want the mc to become a slave or have his girlfriend actually be NTR. What happened to nice comments like how the mc will kill this assassin, or getting another girl?

Mrots1 likes this.
  10. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaahahahaha! Yeah, you are totaly right!
    I also would like it going harem rute but going by what we have seen until now its not that type of story
    The most likely outcome (for me at least) is that the author plan to kill this gilfriend, make the asistant girl into the real one, an let the little elf grow into a little-sister-type that like the mc but is no good in the end

11. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehehe relax dude all the talking before is just like a random prediction or wild guess base on what are going happened of each and every scenarios we foresaw. Mc will still kill all those Chinese assassins and will get laid and make a quality sexy time on his bitch girlfriend also take cha ji-hye as bonus package cool right? :D

12. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    more like older sister since she technically older than him

13. Magicwafflez

Magicwafflez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Seems like everyone is rooting for the chinese to kill his girl friend and make that research center chick the new one... XD

14. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Not everyone. I personally am a bit iffy about his girlfriend but overall I think its fine. And no reason to kill her (not that I would miss her if she was gone).

That said, as long as it doesn't go the harem route.

NightSpade likes this.
  15. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he kills him before she arrives, and can somehow save him. I don't want to inflate the egos of those wishing for him to get with the military girl and kill off his current girlfriend.

Magicwafflez likes this.
  16. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    shes not military shes a researcher.

17. Mrots1

Mrots1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, MC also entered the Arena without any skills as a 30 year old unemployed tho. It depends on how well they can adapt there and if they have any useful talents in them that aren't shown on the day by day

I think she was someone with military background and that did work on the field before working on the research center? :eek: (I might be wrong)

18. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    As that Cupid said mc is not a normal one he already got a gift when he was born and that is thinker tank type (when his life is on the line)

And the girl that your talking about got a military background an ex soldier (special force) and now a instructor / examinee.

19. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Lame! He had to be saved by the girl. Super lame! And what was the point of the last few chapters then? He was fighting and took so much time thinking of a way to win, and in the end had to be saved.

20. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link