Discussion ARIFURETA IN ANIME FORM !

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Tsuru55, May 1, 2019.

1. OnceandFutureLurker

OnceandFutureLurker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so and overall not to much drama, though those scenarios do come up occasionally. To answer more thoroughly would be a slight spoiler

2. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Loli is Justice!:blobhero:

They’re nutters....everyone of them. We got the Abyssgate arc in the after stories, where that ninja kid becomes a ninja... one of the girls who’s got knife throwing skills uses sporks to defend her family diner from the local yakuza...until they get “counseled” by Hajimi, who’s already terrified all the major clans in Tokyo...Lilly(princess) become a religious cult leader...then a NEET...Miyu is kidnapped by terrorists...Godzilla appears (Tio) and Hajime becomes Demon King in both worlds...:blobjoy::blobhug::blobsweat_2:

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  3. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is everything okay for Miyu ? (kidnapping)

4. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    The usual Hajime curb stomping the terrorists.:p

5. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    So everything is decently okay ? Nice i gonna try it as soon as possible. But isn't 147 chapters for the main plot kinda short ? Is the story short or the chapter ultra long ????

6. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Long chapters...I think. It never felt rushed, though.:p

Anyhow, if you have not binged...the heck is wrong with you?:p

Is good, good, good! I am currently waiting for latest LN...different enough from the WN to enjoy. I am also loving LN version of Tensei Slime.:D

7. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. Read a llllittle and it seems quite good, with a peaceful awakening with teasing from waifu. But the thing is i am re-reading Martial Arts Master. If Arifureta is 19/20 Martial Arts is 20/20.
    "It's pretty exhausting to fight like this. I still haven't recovered yet."

She fought Lou Ke today, who was also a Professional Ninth Pin fighter. She had to struggle hard to earn her victory. After the match, Lou Cheng planned on helping her relax and massaging her to relieve her fatigue. He had to give up for they were in the locker room of the other team and surrounded by Shu Rui's shooting team.

Hearing Ke's cutesy words, Lou Cheng remembered the new secret discipline he had mastered. He put on a teasing air and said, "How about I perform a magic trick for you? You won't feel tired anymore after this!"

"Liar!" Yan Zheke glared at him, annoyed but also tickled.

"No, I'm serious. Just look at how sincere my eyes are." Lou Cheng deliberately widened his eyes. "Let's go over there and I'll show you!"

He pointed to the lawn behind the trees. It was much more secluded compared to the busy main road.

"What are you going to do?" A shocked Yan Zheke asked in suspicion.

It was still bright out! Where has his shame gone?!

Not to mention that so many people were still passing by!

"Nothing, just an actual magic trick." Lou Cheng chuckled. "Ke, are you thinking of something dirty?"

"Of course not!" Yan Zheke turned her head and denied his words, cheeks and ears flushed red.

She only followed her boyfriend to the lawn behind a tree after he promised not to do anything to her.

"Go on!" She stared at Lou Cheng, gnashing her teeth.

Humph. Since when did he learn how to perform magic tricks?

8. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, there's no real drama. There are problems (as you'd expect) but nothing dramatic. One of the running jokes in the after stories is how he solves a lot of the problems.

9. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Was kinda surprised the mention of Hajime having suddenly black hair, thx god it was explained fast. (Saw cover and stuff)
    But why did he have white before ?

10. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Its been a little while but, if im remembering correctly, it was to do with the changes he underwent after drinking the crystal water thingy that he collected or something like that.

11. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
  12. MinxMean

MinxMean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm happy when i saw the PV of Arifureta but then i feel despair as most anime adaptation these day only get about 12 Episode at most.
    If it get as much as Tensei Slime then it would be great.
    Little episode didn't have enough time to give us a lot more information in the story in most of the anime.

Hajime looking like some edgy lord tho. haha

13. MinxMean

MinxMean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's correct.
    His hair turned white is because when he ate the monster's meat which is something that one shouldn't do is because it will break your body apart into meat paste.
    He drinks the water from the God Crystal is because he wanted to 'heal' his broken body that was ripped apart thinking that it might stopped which later on get destroyed again and he have to drink it again to heal back the body, this loop happened and eventually it stopped and Hajime stopped being human.

Sabruness likes this.
  14. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s a new fate series on that list