LCD Arifureta WN

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    Aby, he have harem.

2. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    Aby...Kouki came far from where he is at but Aby our strip him in raw power set. Gradual power increase, gravity control, game-breaking stealth and limit break and limitless number advantage.

I have a feeling that Kouki could match him on his level if he have another ten years of constant training to reach his full potential (his limit break alone is basically Guts armor minus the insanity and the sword skill is only second onShizu in the broken meter). The current Kouki won’t go down easily and Aby will be in hell of a fight but Kouki will likely be grind if Aby threw in unlimited shadow clone

3. Jinnai.l

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t count on it, I am here.

And you shut the hell up too. Let explain this

Let me count the fact so that you too would understand. I wrote a book so I know what the author’s point of Kouki.

Kouki is by all intent and purpose an ace of a kid who got an easy ride through life. This also combine with hero syndrome and naivetivity that simply cancer inducing. That all there is to his character. He meant to deconstruct the archetypal all-forgiving messiah hero as a naive ace who cannot comprehend evil.

He try to be his version of justice as hero should be but unlike true hero like Almighty or Superman (at least let agree those two are greatest functioning god of superheroes) he lack their wisdom and have zero insight. Now put that condition with the lack of moral pedestral (I assume he never read Superman comic or head of the ideal he aspired). This combine with his childish mentality and naivetivity and you have pre-character development Kouki.

He is a kid with superpower but no idea or creative way to use it. No wisdom to appreciate information and resource and all-forgiving nature that lack insight to back it up. Worse of all, he cannot accept or see the existance of someone like Darkside or All for One who do evil for the sake of Shit and giggle.

This combine to create a character who have a power of 5* but have a snail pace growth rate to reach the require stat to be useful. Inflexible to the point of insanity and easily duped into a corner. Incapable of appreciating diversity in skill set. Have no wisdom to even question what is justice (All might justice is a protector and symbol of peace, Superman is to restore the stability and happiness that is torn down but Kouki...he have no define justice to stand for). Or zero insight in his action or word or responsibility to live with his fault. This he is as aimless, backwater as it can be.

And thus to compare in the way every FGO player can understand Kouki and Shizuku work like comparing Sumanai to Shiki Ryougi assasin.

Sumanai is strong as a tank but he only good at one thing in which their are better alternative of. He could do his job but given the circumstance even the guy from lower tier is a better choice. He is not weak perse but he is easily exploitable by any one who know how to the point he is detrimental if the team does not built to counter that weakness (basically Get Uchiha Itachi to mentor this guy. Two screwup from different end cancel each other out).

Shiki or Shizuku is an question S tier who at least two-tier Sumanai. They lack that stat on paper but their functionality and skill more than make for it.

So in conclusion Kouki is stronger on Paper but Shizuku just better at his job and everything else. In case you are asking I gave the woman attacks them a strong 3* level above the hero team (Think an army of level 65 Lubu lead by level 55 mephisto against level 40 Shiki and Sumanai and fellow 1 and 2 star).

In case you are wondering Hajime is bloody Merlin, Yue is a Jean alter and Shia are a Cu alter at level 80 back them and now you know how thing turn out way it did (and yes Hajime kill Mephisto Chan because he simply not bother or suspect the kingdom in the begining) and the best option is to use her as a hostage and killing her did come and bite him later

4. AHKoT

AHKoT [FA sect] [2nibyou] [ReverseEpi] [Htrap]

Reading List:
    Link
    Kouki has 1 too, tho it is much smaller
    Kouki was able to defeat an entire army of dark beings, overwhelmed the dark king who can easily destroy an army just by himself while weakened. After his arc, Kouki is definitely the best sword user in the novel as he has arrived at the last stage of the sword skill: Serene Mind. Aside from that he also has that berserk like ability which enables him to fight restlessly even when he is unconscious. Oh and did I mention that he can summon a gigantic dragon made of light? As for Kousuke, his best feat by now is a mass of tentacles that can regenerate. And he defeated it while he’s in his limit break state.

Look I am not trying to lowball Aby or anything, his increasing strength can be a problem, his gravity magic is also hard to deal with, but the gravity magic has cast time and it is basically Aby’s trump card. With his speed he can dodge or disrupt the spell easily.

Jinnai.l likes this.
  5. AHKoT

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I don’t think Shizuku has show any feat proving that she can use her power smartly. Actually most of their power is just stats increase so I doubt they can even do that. The only way I see them using their power wisely is by using their sword skill which is equal to each other.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  6. Jinnai.l

Reading List:
    Link

Good point

Like I say it will be a grind of a fight both side ability counter each other. Both of them basically going to wing at each other until the mana exhuast. The question will be down to could Aby sneak kill Kouki first or is Kouki Serene mind get Aby first. Aby as a person is less durable than Kouki but Kouki as a person lack Aby flexibility... but in all respect I believe Aby could outpower Kouki with the abysslord scaling skill if he survive long enough and Kousuke in all respect is a survivor

AHKoT likes this.
  7. AHKoT

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah Aby will win if he can stall enough time, but personally I think their current power level is just too far from each other. I mean Aby is having trouble with the Ghoul in the current storyline. So I think Aby would need to stall the fight for really really long to get to Kouki present level

And in a battle of endurance, I think Kouki can win with his berserk skill. Dude hold his own against an entire army @@

8. Jinnai.l

Reading List:
    Link
    True Kouki stomp Aby endurance wise but Aby have an advantage call stealth. So you could say the fight is time limit hide and seek. In close room Kouki might win but open field where Aby can run circle against him it is harder. So it entirely ran down to the fight set up. In straight up battle Aby would likely be smash unless he had a plan but if Aby can set up his attack let say Kouki won’t have an easy time holding on

9. Jinnai.l

Reading List:
    Link
    But if it Harem team fight Kouki will utterly stomp Abyssgate.

Kouki have 1 warrior princess plus goddess and he might get them to unite long enough to smash Emily, Vanessa and Rana before hanging up Kousuke. I guess Rana will put hell of a fight but she will go down eventually. Then it will be 3 v 1. Unless if that rumor fourth summoning is true.

AHKoT likes this.
  10. Jinnai.l

Reading List:
    Link
    Tactically smart and diplomatic coolness is something on the level of there own.

Let put it this way Obiwan let Vader chop him in battle to let luke get away. By doing so he set up a Domino that lead to Vader redemption, the death of the Sith Lord who would otherwise destroy him in a straight fight and destruction of two super weapon and a galactic empire.

That is the type of power Shizuku capable of an ability to understand the situation and pick the course of action that know it or not guarantee maximum probability of winning not the battle but the war.

AHKoT likes this.
  11. AHKoT

Reading List:
    Link
    :v don’t count the harem in, if the goddess is as strong as Ehito or at least as strong as 1 apostle, then that isn’t even a fight lol.

As for his stealth, to be honest, the author has been rather inconsistent with it, an elite warrior from Vatican was able to faintly detect him while Hajime and the world wife cannot(and Aby didn’t even active his steath ability). Granted, that warrior was said to have exceptionally good detection sense and Hajime probably was letting his guard down, but the difference in stats between these two characters is heaven and earth, so I would say if that warrior can do it then Hajime can also do it without even trying to. Well Hajime not being able to notice Aby is just used as a comedy source for the author so I think we can just invalid it. Anyway, I personally believe that Aby’s invisibility is actually not that OP like the author make it out to be. So Kouki should be able to detect it with his detection skill. However tho Kouki’s detection skill is also inconsistent with how Konoe and the inn girl can easily sneak up on him.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  12. AHKoT

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed Shizuku does seem like a tactical type, but then again she lacks the feat to prove it since author turned her into a sword woman type of character

13. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Shizuku is worldy wise and she like a mother gahhhhhhh(got strike from flat katana). But Shizuku also haven't maxing her potential because her family didn't want her to kill more of her emotion. I mean look at her family, ninja family with kenjutsu and many trick , She will change her class to Kunoichi if her family seriously train her.

14. AHKoT

Reading List:
    Link
    Shizuku doesn't need to become a Kunoichi, her ultimate move is broken to the point that all her training seem pointless

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  15. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Burt it will make her attack more divergen. Kouki equal with shizuku in sword but Shizuku have hand to hand combat and throwing.

16. Rexy

Rexy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me how to read nichijo in English also how do i read all the chapters

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  17. AHKoT

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I'm aware, only 3 chapters was translated. A quick google search should be enough to find them.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  18. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    all chapter is lose after chapter 16 17-93 97 etc wtf happen i want to read

19. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    nvm better read from aggregator if it like this

20. TheForgottenKing

TheForgottenKing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did they ever officially confirm if Kam and Arutena are actually a couple in the after stories or was that just for a joke scene in the main story?