LCD Arifureta WN

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep didnt really expect Lily gets to be a wife. Theres really no build up or what-so-ever with her, unless its somewhere between the aftermath of the battle against that servant of ehito and mass producing weapons.

Well its really fun to see what Kam and that dragon will do when Hajime is with them.

Also maybe a chapter where Hajime brings his sons/daughters to visit those grandparents xD like the time on mushoku tensei where they went back to the village on the demon continent

Kurotsubaki likes this.
  2. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well the furthest time jump seen so far was 5 yrs later with Myuu at 10 yrs. But would be interesting to see who bares his first kid.

3. nanda322

nanda322 [Self-Proclaimed Pervert] [Yandere Sect Disciple]

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanted to rant here quickly. I really like the series and especially the side stories, by the way.

But I want to say a couple of things to the author, whether he reads it or not (99.99% sure he won't but what the hey).
    If you wanna write in honorifics for Japanese people in your Japanese novel, its all well and good. But if you are going to take your Japanese character to overseas and they're going to be speaking English (or other languages), please don't put in 'insert name'-san and what not. (Bernard-san, Emily-san, you get my drift) No English child would call a strange Asian man 'onii-chan'.

It's just super annoying! At least have respect for other cultures dammit.

Edit: Sorry if this offends people. Freedom of speech hurrah!

4. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    lol hero-kun keeps getting summoned away......

5. Beer_Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    Lily's chapter said that Kouki-kun got summoned for the third time. And the last one is where he dragged Hajime with him to that world.

Funny thing is he still got the princess of the 2nd world and the goddess at the 3rd. Waiting for those chapters if theres any.

6. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    pity he didn't get a Demon King(female) from another world

7. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand what you are trying to say. To me it should be a juggling act. Basically the Japanese caracter like Kosouke should still use that form of language while the strangers should probably not. Still that would get really tricky if you want to be accurate and your MC is involved with say Korean or Chinese who themselves uses other polite language form. As such it's much more a translator issue than an author issue. If the translator is reading and can adapt to have Europeen like Vanessa, Emily, Bernard and Cie not use honorifics and keep Kosouke using them that would be fine to me. But I am not expecting the author or the translators around to know every formal language used on the differents countries of our planet. It may annoys you but consider the knowledge required to fulfill your request and be a tad reasonable. That should be the very basic concept of respect for the other cultures you are requesting of them you know.

8. Beer_Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a JP novel what do you expect? It aims mostly for japanese readers before anything else. It revolves around a "japanese" MC and how a japanese would react to a teleported to another world novel.
    Asian countries got tons of honorific like onii/onee for japan, oppa for korean and ate/kuya for philippines. Not to mention those from china as well.
    The author aims for a good story and how it plays out. Not every tiny insignificant details.

Its either you like the story, read it until its finished and be happy you found a good novel to read or never read it at all.

NEU paciFIST likes this.
  9. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    I can understand why the other women are mad at Lily for her manga......but here's the question 'Have you ever seen a harem shojo manga before?'

10. knighteem

knighteem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapter of arifureta afterstory, tio arc, was amazing. Its creepiness level is to an astounding level. That kind of harrasment is really the worst. Its really fun to slowly read it in the tone of the maou and imagine those ppl scared shitless.

11. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    lol only Myuu could make a old woman that bad guys fear to act like a kind grandma

12. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a mighty need to know all 108 harrasment technique.

13. ThisGuy

ThisGuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As a reader I feel slightly betrayed at not being privy to new harem members. Who is Yuuka?
    What is happening?

14. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    she's one of the students that followed Aiko to Ur Town, but she hasn't "officially" entered the harem. She keeps telling herself that she doesn't like MC that way and everyone else is going "yea sure you keep telling yourself that cause we all know the truth"

side note I am surprised Tio's bio-clock hasn't kicked in after that little adventure to the dragon kingdom world

15. Silverasterisk

Silverasterisk [Wallflower] [Drive by poster]

Reading List:
    Link
    It is probably coming. It almost has to.

16. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    would be amusing if this Demon Queen has "galactic connections" so she knows about the MC and is a major fan girl so when he shows up......

NEU paciFIST likes this.
  17. NEU paciFIST

NEU paciFIST Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey guys, I have dropped this before in somewhere around chapter 124 cause of its jumbled chapters. Now that I see this, is this novel still worth catching up for? or simply not?

18. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    124 that's pre snow dungeon right?

19. hodel.kirk

hodel.kirk Walking the Dao of the Brick, Building by Building

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I think thats just after the empire vs rabbits... which is one of my favorite sections btw

20. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    true, post main story any scene with MC's mom just steals it....she is soo funny