Which Chapter arifureta

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by sawsand sushi, Mar 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. sawsand sushi

sawsand sushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i stopped reading Arifureta at some point, and i only vaguely remember the last scene i read. Hajime was faced with some guy leading a group of white dragons in some volcanic area. Im assuming after being tired out by a previous fight, he nearly dies, and by using his trumps he barely survives. Anyone know around which chapter this is? i may have gotten the details wrong as i only have a vague impression.

2. Mr.Tiemos

Mr.Tiemos Clifford’s Big Little Cousin, Loves Hugs

Reading List:
    Link
    Volume 9 chapter 8 is the start of the battle against the demon and dragons, also there was only one white dragon, the rest were grey if I recall correctly.

3. FeralChimaera

FeralChimaera New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I vaguely remember which part that is because of the various translators who worked on ch 1 - 93 which is really confusing. I think it was around the time where Hajime met Lemia and Myuu (before or after)

4. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When he was going to the volcanic dungeon in the volcano if I recall, cant remember the exact chapter.

5. Kaminomikan

Kaminomikan 神のみ感

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember it was the grand grue volcano in the LN vol5 but in the wn I don't remember

6. sawsand sushi

sawsand sushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i think i dropped it around there because the weird translations, just i got confused from where to continue. Around when japtem had to drop i guess?
    Thanks for the tip tho, ill try to follow from there i guess since the whole thing is fuzzy.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  7. FeralChimaera

FeralChimaera New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well at least right now bakapervert's doing a great job translating the whole series along with the side stories

8. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    unfortunately for you the main storyline part already got licensed by J-novel. so either you pay to read or find some other way to read it.