Japanese Arrogant Young Master's "Love" Story

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Fluffums, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 侯爵嫡男好色物語
    Raw Link:
    https://novel18.syosetu.com/n9598df/
    NU Link: (No NU page)
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: How often have you seen the proud scions of families with long, glorious histories get murdered by some yahoo with nothing going for him but an unhealthy amount of plot armor? Too often, right? This novel gives a glimpse into the day-to-day life of the young scion of a rich, powerful noble family. It's simply beautiful. #noblelivesmatter
    Description: A japanese salaryman was reincarnated in a fantasy world for some reason. He wound up as the heir to a great noble family in a powerful country. One day when he was 12 years old, he was called by his father. "I don't mind who it is. Know a woman." He gained the authority to threaten women and enjoy as many as he wants. (Author notes that the protagonist is trash)
    ------
    Knowledge cheat? Kinda. He knows vaguely how some things work, so he uses his house's money to hire craftsmen to figure it out. Power cheat? Kinda. When he realizes he's born into a noble family, he starts training early so he won't be killed in a power struggle, and ends up pretty strong. He's fairly adult and realistic, so he fits in (with his role as arrogant young master) and doesn't try to change the world, but rather tries to enjoy the world as much as possible.
    The main character doesn't do anything with girls younger than him (IIRC). I'd say every first time is non-consensual - even though most of the women agree beforehand, they do it because he has power over them or money (how realistic!). Each girl has a different relationship with the main character and none of them are actual bride candidates. There's a busty loli elf slave (who isn't happy she became MC's slave), a young maid who likes flowers, a strong-willed tavern wench from a town he conquers, a widowed milf working at his workshop, an adventurer girl desperate to protect her childhood friend, a few others... netori might happen, netorare does not.

MC enjoys it, maybe too much, but he doesn't let his fun times get in the way of doing what he needs to do.
    But I wouldn't recommend it if it was just ero... right? :hmm: Well, maybe I would, but this novel also has some really interesting political intrigue. The story starts at age 12... he spent his time as a child practicing magic power and studying all the things an heir needs to know. He also started a company to have other people figure out how to make things from his past life, so he has plenty of money from the successes. He gets involved in a war, deals with plots from rival nobles and the church, takes charge of one of the towns his family conquered during the war... all while enjoying the stuff mentioned in the spoiler above. And he makes it all look easy. At 12 years old.
    Updates are erratic. It's not a big deal because part 1 is complete with ~175 decent-sized chapters, but if the translator catches up while the author is working on part 2, it might become annoying.

A lot of the names are weird. A lot.

2. RTS

RTS ☀┩ îИϑîℂ✞υƧ ɛӼքʊɢռǟȶօʀ┡☀

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 I support this noble cause.:blobhero::blobtriumph:

Tebix and naghi32 like this.
  3. naghi32

naghi32 The Loner

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems interesting ... for research purposes !
    +1

Tebix likes this.
  4. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
  5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Does he die at the end though? :blobwoah:

Fluffums and otaku31 like this.
  6. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    he will probably get a harem at the end with them falling in love or something and he might also ntr the plot armor guy

Sabruness, Fluffums and Tebix like this.
  7. naghi32

naghi32 The Loner

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it goes the gender bender route and he reincarnates in the past as one of his previous harem's target ! ^_^

Then he can go and f**** himself ^_^

elengee and Tebix like this.
  8. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont believe that someone can 'love' so many girl *its lust alright*. its more like Arrogant young master -beep- story -_-

*ignore me... Im doing something useless again

Fluffums likes this.
  9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I bow to your genius. Imagine the karma of raping yourself. :blobwoah:

naghi32 likes this.
  10. arrogantyoungmaster

arrogantyoungmaster 20 Nuf = 1 face slap to make your day better

Reading List:
    Link
  11. naghi32

naghi32 The Loner

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately i have to say it`s been done before , so it`s not my creation :(

But still ...

[​IMG]

12. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    You got me on widowed milf.... noblelivesmatter.

Fluffums likes this.
  13. Nino Sasou

Nino Sasou 『 ******** 』『 On Paid Leave』

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 for more high quality literature

naghi32 likes this.
  14. Lazy Senpai

Lazy Senpai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *sniff sniff* That smells like a trash. Which means it belongs to the corner of my room.

15. Arkus86

Arkus86 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not really into reading about 12 years old prick raping any female above and including 12 years of age.

Fluffums, naghi32 and MostlyBlue like this.
  16. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    I have always wondering how does a scum of a "young master" life was before the MC murdered him. Need this for "researches" and researches.:blobthinkingsmirk::blobwhistle::blobshh:

Sabruness, Fluffums and naghi32 like this.
  17. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
  18. BlaszczeM

BlaszczeM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would actually like that, since the only other story I know with the desirable NTR (where the MC is the only who steals someone else's lover) is Chikyuu.... (dropped)

Anyway, it seems like one of those ero-novels with a trashy MC who somehow collects all the babes. Though it's yet to be known whether the MC's conquests fall in love with him or just are like sex-slaves

19. BlaszczeM

BlaszczeM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't quite agree. While it is true that most harems are based on lust, and the feelings are mostly make-believe (this is when taking into account realism x novels), but in fact it is possible to love more than one person, though not in the same way; for example, quite similar to that is in Arifureta (despite it's flaws) - passion for one girl, and a more gentle, quiet feeling for another, and a slighlty weird S-M relationship with a perverted dragon. This, despite many flawed ways the novel works, is possible - loving more than one girl, just in different ways. And it's possible to love them similarly strong. It's just that there are a few problems, like: their desire to monopolize, that you can't give them all your time, and that it MIGHT seem unfair that you monopolize them, but they don't monopolize you. And the only way for a harem to work if you're in a superior position to your lovers (e.g. Arifureta, some xianxias/xuanhuans, Adamantine Dragon on RRL)

20. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Blitz likes this.