Spoiler As Long As You Like It

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 9, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
  2. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I looked through a looooot of the raws, there's actually quite a lot of chapters out, raws here: https://www.tohomh123.com/jueshilianren/
    I think I saw them on newtoki too a while back, but can't seem to find them atm.

If I remember correctly:
    - ML is the exact same guy who lived in the time of the kingdom's founding (he's immortal-ish), while MC is the reincarnation of the fairy queen and his first love.
    - Throughout the centuries, they have met numerous times (sometimes she was a guy, sometimes a girl)
    - they met for the first time when he was a child living by a lake where she appeared (as an adult).
    - She couldn't leave the water, so they'd play together, she watched him grow up, watched him suffer through tragedy (his parents were brutally killed by some noble prick)
    - eventually he gets her to leave the lake behind and travel with him (at that point they are both in love with each other and very cute)
    - they meet the future king, compelting the founding trio
    - they begin to fight the very strong monsters that are ravaging the lands (her fairy powers can purify them while ML is just very strong and king boy is good with words etc.)
    - he eventually notices that she seems to be becoming weaker, maybe due to being away from the lake and/her the fairy world too long?

3. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooohhh~ thanks for the new spoilers! So, MC herself really is the descendant/reincarnation-ish? Then why doesn't she have the flower power... thing? Any spoilers on the butler and her coworker who has a crush on her? Or when ML finds out the truth that she was just a stand-in?

How about MLs immortality if he originally grew up normally? How did he obtain it?

4. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Puuuuh, let me see (mind you, I don't know chinese so I am just going off of the pictures, and also it's been a while since I last checked the raws so some more chapters might by out by now that I have not seen yet):
    1.) MC herself is a reincarnation I believe, but I think her power puff flower power either has not manifested yet or only the original fairy queen had it. Or there's gonna be a plot line were they return to that lake and she awakens? Nothing so far has happened in that direction yet though, last time I checked, we were still in the flashback (a veeeeerry long flashback).
    2.) There's a couple of moments with ML were he shows how he and the butler met (or rather, I think at first it was the butler's ancestor, it's kinda hard to tell by images alone).
    3.) As far as I can tell, so far he still does not know that she is not who she says she is. He simply believes that the love of his life reincarnated as this noble lady.

5. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, so her mistress (who currently has the flower power thing) successfully gets her marriage/gets engage to another man and MC has yet to leave the mansion and ML isn't suspicious. Well, technically nothing is wrong even if MC is lying to him since both developed mutual feelings for each other (at least ML isn't completely treating her as a substitute the way I see it)

6. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not as impressive as it sounds, because the story moved into a massive flashback arc for maaany chapters. So far, as far as I can tell, in the current time, she has only been at has mansion for manybe 2 weeks.

7. lazyasianscientist

lazyasianscientist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The most important spoiler for me was when ML saw MC as a male . It wad short but so sad
    :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:
    Chap 216-220
    Ok i kinda forgot before finding the male mc again. It was either ML found male mc as a child but there was an accident and found him again as an adult but yeah dont rely on this

But i love it when they found each other again. ML would still blush for male MC. ML genuinely cared for male MC and they pretty had a good friendship (and i was so rooting for their ship T___T )

Sadly male MC died at chap 220 and ML cried
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    I feel sad for ML cus almost in every past lifetime he couldn't stay long with MC or either its too late to find the MC

8. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    @KathyClysm

So I assume the flashback arc is the multiple lives of MC where ML meets them in each life?

9. lazyasianscientist

lazyasianscientist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Hypothon

The ML knows the MC if he sees them. The MC's features didnt really change much. Idk if its because the artist did this so readers wont be confused but one things for sure is that ML can tell others from MC

ML actually knew MC was the fairy from their first meeting in the mansion that's why he threw the towel on her head because he was surprised

Past arc flashbacks end at chap 222

10. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Then can you answer why MC doesn't have the flower power thing and her mistress has it instead? Any spoilers on MCs coworker who has a crush on her?

syofiaa and Mikaa like this.
  11. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    The flashback arc starts off with MLs childhood and how he met the original fairy queen and fell in love with her, then how they met the future king, how he lost the ogMC, the founding of the empire, and then jumps through time to all the instances of how he met MC and was forced to loose MC again due to his immortality.

And yeah every iteration of MC has the same hair colour and shiny multicoloured eyes with delicate features, so he/she is pretty easy to recognise.

Personally, I think they could have shaved off a lot of the flashback arc, but the art is so stunning that I'm not even mad lol

12. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised the author took this route tbh. The first life is certainly important, then her last reincarnation (since the pain could be recent for ML), the rest could just be panels. I wonder where the author is planning to take this. An interesting take, sure but somehow it feels like the author is buying some time instead

syofiaa likes this.
  13. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I agree. I mean, objectively, if you take out the flashback arc, not much has happened yet in the story and we are on 220+ chapters...
    Again, the art is absolutely stunning, so I'm kind of okay with it, plus I have a feeling that knowing his past pain is gonna be important for later, maybe he'll push MC away cause he just can't go through with this anymore knowing how it's gonna end, but the author could have just as easily summarized the past and explained it in more detail in a spin-off series or something.

14. Kiriari

Kiriari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just got through the chinese version and was hoping for some spoilers here, instead I'll post something to share
    ML as a kid didn't receive any love from his father and he never knew his mother, so he grew up loving stories about Knights, being chivalric and saving the princess. He met FL at the lake by his house and FL would only come out of the lake at night when the moon is out and cannot go far from the lake. (Still don't know what FL really is but she's called the fairy queen later.) ML grows up, and ends up killing the lord, so he asks FL to run away with him. FL agrees and turns into human for him and they run away (super cute and they sleep together almost right away after she becomes human!) They meet a poet who was attacked by monsters and ML saves him, turns out he's a prince but doesn't have any power. The Prince figures out the ML is actually a son of a prince who raped his (ML) mother before his mother and father can get married. His father who was a knight originally, took ML away and ML looks like his mother supposedly. That's why his father never showed him any love! (So sad for ML >< ) ML agrees to help the poet prince to overthrow the country and the poet creates a play with the story of the knight and the saintess (FL) to help them gain popularity (ML was to star in a play but he had to be half naked to distract the ladies since his acting was so bad! Hehe ), so they get famous, and monsters keep appearing and only ML was able to kill the monsters while FL purified people who got possessed. FL gets weaker and weaker and ML thought it was due to her using too much power purifying, turns out FL was the one who created the monsters in order to make ML a hero! (Like his dream when he was young!!)
    ML is heartbroken when he found out how messed up FL was, and left FL and the poet prince. The Prince eventually became King like the legend and ML became margrave at the land where he grew up. ML doesn't see FL and the King for a long time and just stays in his land. Eventually he realized he hasn't aged (FL stopped his time) and he saw a old looking FL in his land who didn't recognize him. She died within the month and ML meets reincarnations of FL throughout his long life but each time she doesn't remember him and she dies within the month after meeting him. He was giving up hope until he meets the current FL.
    I ended up writing a really long post! But ML is just so cute!! And his backstory is kinda sad.
    Since FL is a lake fairy, she asks ML to give her a name, ML picks something that is related to the moon since she only comes out when the moon is out, he picks Diana at first but she wanted something with only two syllables like his name, hence Dian! ML treats Celine well when they meet because Celine also named FL Dian in this life and treats her well! Whereas FL's other reincarnations didn't have good lives. FL reincarnates also all have names related to the moon, but not Dian until the latest reincarnation.

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  15. Kiriari

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually put off reading the story of the flashback at first, especially because the original legend depicted the fairy queen marrying the founder King, and I didn't want to see ML betrayed!
    But it actually established their characters a lot better and gave reason to why they act the way they do in current life.
    The scenes with ML being so excited buying Dian a bunch of clothes and the fluffy apron from the tailor actually stems back from when ML was young and he spent all his hard earned money buying FL pretty clothes. So his fetish started young! Hehe

16. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah perfect, thanks for filling in my very obvious gaps! You are a treasure <3

lazyasianscientist and Hypothon like this.
  17. Kiriari

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad I can contribute! Always benefited from other's spoilers :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Hypothon likes this.
  18. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. So, judging from your conflicts, our 2 additional new conflicts are
    *MC might die a month later (or rather timeline wise, its already been 2 weeks since her stay, then 2 weeks)
    *MLs semi-immortality technically CAN be removed (but then again, only his time has been stopped. He could still get injured. Sure, if I remember the manhwa right, he no longer needs to eat. But is he still susceptible to say, poison?

syofiaa and KathyClysm like this.
  19. Kiriari

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm MC had a dream in chapter 249 meeting a strange man with wings and MC asking the man for help because she wanted to stay with ML since ML loves her deeply and she wants to reciprocate that love; the man said he will fulfill her wish but said she'll regret it later. (No real context) Not sure if it's related to her fate ? MC wakes up and doesn't really remember the dream after, and no mention of the guy in later chapters yet! So maybe the mystery man will do something later!

Hmm I'm not sure about poison, when they discussed MC's powers
    She said she cannot revive the dead nor heal decapitations, only wounds that can be healed with time, and sickness. Then ML asks if she can grant immortality and she says yes, only need to stop the flow of time in the body.
    Oh btw I noticed chinese chapters are usually shorter, thus more chapters. Eg. Current english translations up to chapter 40, the equivalent in chinese chapters is 70 ish

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  20. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    That would explain why we are on 240+ chapters with not all that much happening yet lol