Spoiler As Long As You Like It

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 9, 2020.

1. LeviGarnet

LeviGarnet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to read a little from the link above... can’t really give much detail since some earlier chapter has broken link. But from what I can get Dian is a fairy... which means she trying to understand human emotion and such. Earlier when ML was a child, he’s a huge fan of a knight from the book that he read and dream of becoming one. The problem is that their world is too peaceful for him to make a name of himself, this is what Dian knew that’s why she was the one that made all the monster appear.The future king(forgot his name) also know about this truth as well as his mother. Later on when Dian kept on becoming tired, ML asked her to not doing some purification anymore and he was so stressed/worried for her health. Dian wants ML to smile more but realized he has not smile ever since fighting monster, thus she told him that she will rest and won’t make the monster appear anymore that way ML also didn’t have to worry about it. This of course made the ML surprised and angry because he’s the only one who doesn’t know... he’s even surprised that the future King’s mother also knew about this fact... apparently she died because of the monster I think. Then ML decided to leave Dian and the Future King because they don’t have the same view/ideology. After ML left, the future king become the king because of all his effort... he actually want ML to become the king, but doubt he will want it. ML then left to his hometown, and stayed there for quite sometimes... he heard that his friend became the King (I forgot his name), and Dian... (probably died) he doesn’t want to think about her anymore. Apparently His friend the king is using him but without malice... all of them wants power and fame I guess, but ML definitely don’t want to get it by this methods, this is why he was so disappointed in Dian cause she’s his hope and dream. For Dian, can’t truly hate her because she’s trying to understand ML. She want him to be happy, but realized what she like doesn’t mean ML will like it too, at the end she ask the Future King to help her understand ML more, possibly the reason why she will keep reborn
    this is from chapter 204-206

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  2. LeviGarnet

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry English is not my native language nor is Chinese, but the flashback arc is too precious not to share. With my limited language skill, I can’t share some detailed information, hopefully someone will help us

I realize all the flashback is not only telling us the character development about our dear ML but also all the ugliness of the world that he needs to correct.

(207-208) This is about the butler how he want to keep working for ML, he said that he will make sure his children will continue his position and continue stay by ML’s side. (And after the butler retired, his children took the job ^^ they’re so sweet )
    (208-209) This is when he first met the old MC. Apparently after all the monster has been defeated, all the nations became one kingdom under the King’s rule. Dian became the King’s partner (Chinese character used the word partner, but could also mean lover or such) and soon after becoming the king partner she died. 50 years later, ML was surprised to see old Dian, but she was deaf and came from other nations. But she soon died because the work in the factory is too harsh for her. This made ML sad and angry, at the same time he realized he doesn’t truly understand Dian and regretting it.

(210-216) Around 8 years later (60 years after the new kingdom) he purchased a mine area, there he met another Dian, she was around 8 of age. He approached her and ask whether she’s Dian and remember him, but she said her name is Aldea (please wait for the translation team... this is me trying to gave her a name from direct chinese translation) and she doesn’t know him. This time Dian has her own family and made quite a lot of friends, but the city is poor so ML decided to approach the local government and tried to make the living standard better. Probably for Dian to have better lifestyles.
    Apparently the reason why he’s immortal-ish is because of the power of fairy Dian. He was able to escape the corrupted world of human, but Dian herself ended up trapped and kept on reincarnated. Dian’s father is not such a good person, cause he wants to be the new government of the area. ML asked the kid Dian whether her father treat her right, this made her angry and said not to disrespect her father and that she hated him. This made ML sad and cried at night LOL. He realized this girl is not Dian but rather Aldea who’s been living in this city for 8 years and she doesn’t remember anything about him. And he thought to himself that no matter what, no 8 years old kid would like him (At this point he’s so cute xD)
    He tried to get close to her with the help of his butler lol. He asked her whether she hated him, she said she didn’t hate him because he’s good looking. This made him thankful to his parents for giving him beautiful face XD
    Sadly this mine area is also a corrupted place with history of illegal child labor. At the beginning when ML appointed the new government he made sure to say that no child is allowed to work adult’s work cause it’s dangerous. Sadly.... after half a month of meeting Dian, she died from accident in the cave. This made ML really angry at her father for making her work in the cave.

(216-217) 20 years after the death of Dian(Aldea), he finally met her again, but this time it’s a he... LoL he was like “why is a he...” and Dian was like “what do you mean by that” and ML said “this is making me crazy”...

MLisMyHubby, roseO, ecaayu and 26 others like this.
  3. pam98

pam98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg so good!! I am actually really anxious to know when he will know that she is actually Dean and not Celine. Of course I know that he would love her as much as right know, but still... she wants to close her heart bc she thinks that she doesn’t have the right to like him since she is there as Celine.
    Also, I would like to know abt the magician, the Lady that was friends with Celine and came to the castle, but it turned out to be a “he” xD. (That is exactly where the english manhwa is right now) I just know he is the second prince but nothing else

Daisy18, syofiaa and Mikaa like this.
  4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! Are these all of the fairy's lives? Cuz, I expected more judging from earlier spoilers and since each life seems to be around 2 novel chapters worth, then I guess its fine.
    Oh, and its fine. Your English is good actually. Understandable and fluent enough for smooth reading. Good job! So, judging from your spoilers and recent manhwa updates. Sure, MC is cursed at something to die after meeting him 15 days later (earlier spoilers mention it a month so is the month in this story=15 days?), but it had to do with corruption so it was mentioned ML isn't scared as much in this life (or he's used to it at this point) since Dian pretty much has a good life here (minus the commoner status) and no signs of corruption is involved with her this time around

5. Needyneedle

Needyneedle Crimson's Melissa and the Blackjack of Chaos.

Reading List:
    Link
  6. LeviGarnet

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it’s all how ML meet with the fairy queen in her reincarnated lives. And yes, from her lives (3 lives that he encountered) The ML seems to come into conclusion that MC will die before the full moon turn into new moon (less than 15 days after meeting him), he came to believe it as a curse. He only wish that MC could have a good life since all of her previous one were pretty tragic (poor background etc). So when he met her (and thought her as Selene) he was pretty happy because he thought she’s a noble and thus had a great life (but he’s still worried about the curse). With my limited language skill, I might missed some important details. But.... here again some spoiler

Dian decided to tell ML about her real identity, because she feels bad lying to him. With the help of Prince Theodore(I think he’s a prince), they can teleport Selene to the mansion, after that Selene explains everything to ML also about how she met Dian. At this point Dian still can’t remember her previous lives. And thus ML decided not to punish Dian for lying to him, instead grant her permission to live/leave with Selene. He decided to let her go because he’s afraid of the curse, he believes by letting her go before the new moon/15 days, she might has the chance to live.

after this scene is the one where Dian remember her past

I might missed some details about how she remember her past, but this happens when she bid farewell to the ML. She thanked him for everything and told him to stay well, ML then smile and said she’s the one who should be taking care of herself. Then after she turns to leave, ML said something really sweet (sorry for my bad attempt to make this scene sweet), he said “I loved you in the past, I’m still loving you now, and will still love you in the future. No matter how many times I meet you. Therefore, in the next future you have to come and meet me again.” (He smile so sweetly, gawd I can’t), this made Dian surprised and cried, Suddenly there’s bunch of lights coming from from her hair (just like when she’s a fairy) she kept calling his name and said sorry. She gain her memory as the fairy queen (as well as her previous lives) yey, he went and hug her and told her not to say that (he meant sorry), and thus she said “I love you”. This scene is pretty sweet ^^ I’m glad someone share the link

Currently it’s still not explained about the curse... but

After they proclaim their love, they got into the bed enjoying their sweet time. Discussing about marriage and more sweet time (happens quite for a few chapters/chinese chapters since someone said that Chinese version is shorter) But then she suddenly got a strange dream about meeting a guy (possibly a fairy maybe, but he got wings)that person told her that she will regret her decision of going to stay by ML’s side, but MC doesn’t care and insist she wants to go. This might be some flashback of her life as a fairy.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  7. kay_c33

kay_c33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. klarity

klarity Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo basically ive been reading the manhwa! And apparently the translation group are still on the chap 50 but the raw is like 100+ chap already!!!!!!! I want moureee

Daisy18 and syofiaa like this.
  9. Hualian20

Hualian20 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello can anyone spoil how it ends? What happens after they make up and make ;) up in the bed hahaha
    Also I can’t somehow use the Chinese raw linked, if you guys have a working link or a name in Chinese pls, I would like to know it, thank you so much!

Daisy18 likes this.
  10. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!

11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers on this series? Is the flashback arc over?

12. LunarWolf

LunarWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers! spoilers! im in need of more spoilers! how about romantic moments- any kisses and stuff <3

13. chorong_ssi

chorong_ssi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much for the spoiler! How about the ending

14. Redvelvetlove

Redvelvetlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

15. morumsu

morumsu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there someone here who can give spoilers

Is there someone here who can give spoilers

Daisy18 likes this.
  16. Alicengiz

Alicengiz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone please answer ml will the prince and fairy queen get married and have children after they go and how many do they have children. In the first part, the daughters of the prince are mentioned after he becomes king, is the mother of these girls fairy queenai or does the fairy queen die right after marriage and the prince remarries

I think ml is betrayed. So his best friend and the woman that ml loves is getting married. This situation of ML made me very sad.

syofiaa and Sweetformy_Games like this.
  17. ecaayu

ecaayu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already wrote a lot about the spoiler but accidentally I closed the browser and it's all gone:( I'm deeling like a crap rn so yeah, till later....

syofiaa likes this.
  18. Yorimej95

Yorimej95 New Member

Reading List:
    Link

So I'm also curious about this. Does it mean that after the ML left the FL and the King actually had children?

19. Hirayaya

Hirayaya New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not that far yet but from what I've read, they got married and she died not long after. Children were not mentioned

syofiaa likes this.
  20. Villaramos

Villaramos Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or dian was already pregnant with ML's and the king as their friend step in.
    Doesn't that open up a possibility that the royal family are their descendants? I mean, they got ML's eyes.

syofiaa likes this.