Spoiler As the Hero’s Mother, I Became an Executive of the Demon King’s Army

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ceilo27, Nov 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I found this novel with a refreshing idea and so far I have liked it.
    However, I really want some spoilers.

Title:
    As the Hero’s Mother, I Became an Executive of the Demon King’s Army

Description:
    I lost my husband in an accident two years ago and became a single mother, and one day I was summoned to another world with my son.

The humans who summoned us called my son a hero and were trying to fight the resurrected Demon King.

It’s ridiculous to have my son in the first grade of junior high school fight against monsters! After struggling, I was treated as an obstacle and left alone in the monster’s den.

It was the demons who were supposed to be human enemies who helped me, who was waiting for death

As I spent time together, my emotions grew, but peaceful days do not last long.

The only weapon I can use to counter many challenges is to use my cooking skills and dexterity.

I won’t die until I meet my son!

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...-became-an-executive-of-the-demon-kings-army/

nielyti, Hypothon, sinnerman and 2 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting. Setting up camp here for spoilers

Mycutiepie likes this.
  4. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems quite good, spoiler pleaseeee :cookie::cookie::cookie:

Mycutiepie likes this.
  5. Ceilo27

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, the mother and son duo was summoned to another world. However, two summoners died (it was supposed to be only one but since the mother was there during her son summon and she chased after him hence another summoner died).
    The hero who is supposed to save the other world from the demon king is the MC 14 year old son. The MC didn’t like how her child who is still so young have to fight in a war (which was started by humans) she started to question the pope and the temple on what happened to previous hero’s after the war and found out there was no record. The MC also found out that the humans knew about the demon king revival by along time I think it was 50 years ago or more and the human side didn’t do any preparation for the war against the demons. So she questioned them on why humanity didn’t prepare a backup plan when they had a long time to do it.
    The priests were, of course, speechless. One of them started to question everything he knew. The pope didn’t like how the MC pointed that out especially when she emphasized that they are making a 14-13 year old child fight for them.
    So, the pope was like to the MC: “You’re well educated but it’s too late for everything and your son have no choice but to fight for use. also, we don’t want others to have any doubts about the temple and we want to motivate the hero to fight. So why don’t we tie you up and put you in a forest full of monsters and demons. When the hero wakes up he will know that his mother was killed by demons which will fuel his desire for revenge and kill the demon king. a happy ending for all YAY!!”

I really wanted to stab him for that and to make it worse the guards who tied up the MC wanted to rape her before they feed her to demons and monsters.
    One of the priests(the one who started to doubt the temple after MC speech) got angry and frustrated. He wanted to help the MC but he was powerless. When he heard the guards wanting to rape the MC he killed them. before leaving he apologized to the MC and MC told him to protect her child (the hero) T.T

6. Ceilo27

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m waiting for some spoilers

:aww::aww::aww:

7. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Nightingale4444

Nightingale4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, but at what point does she meet her son again? And how do they interact?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  9. Ceilo27

Reading List:
    Link

I honestly don’t know. I didn’t reach that part yet.
    But, I know that their relationship is pretty good before they were ‘Worldnapped’

The son (hero) have always been a good child who listen to his mother, especially after his father died. He always make to sure to help his mother.
    After they were forcefully woldnapped by the Church the son wasn’t fooled easily. He was suspecting the church.

The mother always did her best to raise her child and work to pay for his tuition, food, cloths, etc. At the same time she had to take car the father funeral fees and paperwork. She never neglected her son and always tried her best to make him have a happy carefree life.

Before they were worldnapped, they were on a campaign trip. So they could have fun and bond since they she couldn’t have free time with all works she does.

magical_al00 and kawaii12345 like this.
  10. Nightingale4444

Nightingale4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m asking because it’s hard to enjoy slice of life stuff when I know her child is basically sitting in the lion’s den.

Ceilo27 likes this.
  11. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    shiva x miho~~ I felt the vibrations of a couple forming! and then she manages to avoid her son getting into the fight and staying with Shiva?

Panda520 likes this.
  12. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers? Looks like the translations stopped