Resolved As usual, Help With this lines please

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by Yukari_me, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    1. 这话说的怎么那么膈应人呢?
    2. 白薇薇这才听明白他们要干什么,对着脑部电击?不说有没有用,就算有用。她这是装弱智又不是真弱智,这一个电击下去,她不白痴也白痴了。

3. 可是不知想到什么,心一狠,还是走出去了。

4. 她一个新手,一进入攻略圈就要面对大boss,这不是不让人活吗?

Thanks in advance!

2. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    (1)这话说的怎么那么膈应人呢?
    Why then, do these words make one feel so uncomfortable/disgusted?
    这话说的
    These words
    怎么
    how
    那么
    then/so
    膈应人
    make one feel uncomfortable
    呢?
    ?
    (2)白薇薇这才听明白他们要干什么,对着脑部电击?不说有没有用,就算有用。她这是装弱智又不是真弱智,这一个电击下去,她不白痴也白痴了。
    Bai Weiwei then clearly understands what they want to do. Electrocute the brain? Not to mention whether it's actually useful... even if it is useful? She pretends to be an idiot, she's not really an idiot. If she receives this electrocution, even if she's not an idiot now she will be one afterwards.

(3)可是不知想到什么,心一狠,还是走出去了。
    But they think of something, resolve themselves to be ruthless, and keep walking away.

不知想到什么 basically means some specific thought crosses their mind, but the narrator doesn't know what that thought is.

(4)她一个新手,一进入攻略圈就要面对大boss,这不是不让人活吗?
    She, a single novice, enters the strategic circle(?) to face the big boss, doesn't this make others unable to live?

Not sure about 攻略圈, hopefully the context makes it clearer. The last part basically means she's so outstanding/brave despite being a novice that everyone else might as well just stop trying and go home because of how inferior they are.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    anyudr and Yukari_me like this.
  3. Playful Devil Miki995

Playful Devil Miki995 [Happy go lucky~]

Reading List:
    Link
    1- has bee more or less spot on by Soren

2) Bai Wei Wei finally understood what they were planning on doing. They wanted to send electricity into my head? Not to mention whether it would be useful or not, I am just pretending to be a fool but not an actual one. Once that electricity hit my head, I would become an actual idiot even if I am not one.

3) It was unknown what he/she had thought about but he/she resolved herself to walk out.

4) I am just a novice but have to face the big boss once I entered the battlefield. How am I going to survive?

anyudr and Yukari_me like this.
  4. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    I was about to pull my hair trying to decipher what this lines meant :blobdead::blobdead: Thanks for the help you two! :notworthy::notworthy: