LCD Ascendance of a Bookworm

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shance, May 31, 2016.

1. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    First example that comes to mind, is the part where they tell Maine that she will be an elder sister, there's a paragraph in yours where the mother explains it to her, but in the other guy's tl it makes it sound like Maine has some experience with pregnancy from the other world, and figured it out on her own. That's what I meant by there being some dropped lines, and paragraphs, it's on the other one, not on yours.

2. dhRPGamer

dhRPGamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had misunderstood, I thought you meant that he had left paragraphs out untranslated. All is good then. XD

3. waG9

waG9 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it is.
    Finding your work was like an early b-day present for me.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    Italosprado likes this.
  4. CatCat19

CatCat19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcatblush: anyone have any link for "any" fan fict or even manga fan fict (anything) about this novel :blob_teary:? I really like this novel and want more story (well i knew it already end but.....:blobconfounded:).
    If you made it please share to me, i dont mind if its amateur, i would love to read it..... :blobdrool:

dhRPGamer likes this.
  5. dhRPGamer

Reading List:
    Link
    If you've read the whole novel (to the end of the webnovel that is) you can give Pixiv a go. The majority would be artworks, obviously, but there's also quite a lot of fan drawn manga and fan written stories of it. There're some really amazing works on it. =D
    (p.s. Major spoilers though, so enter at your own risk if you haven't got to the end of the story.)
    (p.s.s. Do remember to prepare your own pair of shades, preferably with adamantium alloy frames. Not recommended for diabetes or those who're glucose intolerant.)

CatCat19 likes this.
  6. CatCat19

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcry: i dont know japanese, i check it and :blobdizzy:.... really dont know how to use it

:blobxd: fufufuf i read til the end with google translate :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Oooohhhhhhh i want more glucose please.....:blobupset::blobupset::blobupset::blobupset::blobupset:

I want more FL & ML lovey dovey moments :blobamused::blobamused::blobupset::blobupset::blobupset:

dhRPGamer likes this.
  7. Eddie1080

Eddie1080 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To tell the truth, this is the first Japanese novel I have read. It's a little different with the web novels I read before. But I absolutely love the MC and this is a great story to read. Can you recommend some other great Japanese novels to read? Also I see this novel have been transalted by several groups, I hope they can keep updating.

haqpiness and dhRPGamer like this.
  8. CatCat19

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR: wowwww buddy :blobsalute: :bloblove:

100% agree with you, i really appreciate authors who can write this long chapters, slow pace, detail world base and even this reincarnation to other world but really focus on this world affair. And i really like ML, :blobamused: i really like his POV but too bad its not that many, if you want you can read the side story at syosetu (even with google translate it 'quite' understandable, but will more appreciate it 'someone' want to translate it :blobbunny:)

I also asking others and i got this recommendation, quite close similar, Tensei Shoujo no Rirekisho :blobcat_hyper:

dhRPGamer likes this.
  9. Eddie1080

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I still want to wait for transaltion, not google. But for the novels waiting for too long, maybe google translation is a good choice.

10. Eddie1080

Reading List:
    Link
    Tensei Shoujo no Rirekisho is also a Japanese novel? Sorry, I really know nothing about Japanese language :LOL: Is it worth reading?

11. CatCat19

Reading List:
    Link
    Its japanese novel, but already translated.
    Yes, its worthed imo, one of my favorite even tho if you read some review said its not good. But, well if you really my buddy for maine, you will like it too (dont forget to review later) :blobok:

Im too curious for what to happen, tbh, thats why even tho its :blobdizzy: with google translate :blobwoah: but.......for 105/677 chapter i felt sorry for the translator (how many hours they need to work for :sweating_profusely:)

12. Italosprado

Italosprado Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is this site?

13. dhRPGamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Simply copy and paste the Japanese title "本好きの下剋上" into its search bar and be submerged in overwhelming Myne-ness. There're so many talented artists there.

Kusuriya no Hitorigoto, it has its manga too. The MC really gives a similar air to our lovable bookworm here, though not to books, but to all things about drugs and poisons. XD

haqpiness and Pyoo like this.
  14. Eddie1080

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, thanks 4 recommendation, I will try this novel later. :D

15. Novels For You

Novels For You Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For a starter, novel or anime, which should I start from?

16. dhRPGamer

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're wanting to get into it right now, there's only the novel and the manga. The anime won't be coming until the next season.

Both the novel and the manga do a pretty good job of telling the story. Obviously, the novel is a lot more descriptive, and the manga is easier to read. (Both at the same time is an option too! =D )

17. Novels For You

Novels For You Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your tips soooo much. I will try novel first, a more descriptive story is really what I want to see

18. bittervalley1

bittervalley1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would you be interested in the licensed translation? It is out up to volume 2, equivalent of chapter 48 of WN. Translated from LN with refined editing and extra wonderful side stories which gives you deeper insight of the side characters.

19. haqpiness

haqpiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was kind if tired if all the "poison consorts" and decided not to read this, but after your comment I tried it and I totally love it. Thank you!

dhRPGamer likes this.
  20. kimberlyba

kimberlyba Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the first light novel I read. The conversations make it so easy to understand. I love it~~

dhRPGamer likes this.