Spoiler Ashtarte

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twilight_123, Jun 2, 2022.

1. KomiKitagawa

KomiKitagawa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER PLEASE ON WHY HER HAIR IS DARK WHILE HER OTHER SIBLINGS WHITE AND IF HER FAMILY IS UNDER SPELL LIKE INTO THE LIGHT ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU

Eurie23mere, Nikibunny and Darcy like this.
  2. Quenchanna

Quenchanna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where can i read the novel?

Darcy likes this.
  3. midorimeii

midorimeii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found Ashtarte Novel was discontinued. We can't buy the novel neither from kakaopage, ridi, nor aladin.
    Turns out we can only read Ashtarte novel from naver.

And so far the raw webtoon only has 8 chapters same with tappytoon version.

Really looking forward to spoiler here :blobpopcorn_cool:

DOHere, Eurie23mere, Ceilo27 and 5 others like this.
  4. An_Ordinary_Weeb

An_Ordinary_Weeb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody know the whole stories, especially the family and the downfall of the illegitimate princess?

Creolenerd and Nikibunny like this.
  5. Mynmyn

Mynmyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've finished the novel long ago so Ive forgotten a lot of details but you can ask, I'll try remembering it
    The antagonist is the pope guy
    So the empress give birth to Ashtarte and the mistress also gives birth. But then a oracle came down, the pope said something along the lines that someone with dark hair will great misfortune in the empire blah blah. So Ashtarte was neglected, the people assigned in her palace takes money allocated to her and only her nanny is with her, there were some nice maids but they all eventually moved out. She wanted to be loved since in her past life she was antagonized. She's such a kind and warm hearted kid who wants to be loved. And the mistress's daughter became the most loved princess, loved by the princes(I recall them having 2) and the emperor. She hopes that one day she'll be loved too. The pope whole heartedly supports the loved princess and treated her like his own daughter. And umm some incidents happened and the Ashtarte encounters her brothers, they gain interest in her but they played it off badly and Ashtarte is hurt, by some coincidence her brother left out a magic book with ancient language in it which can be hardly read by anyone but she can read it and she suddenly teleports and there she meets ML, a Duke (since his parents died early cuz of the emperor in their country) from a small country. He can also read ancient language and they hit it off. Eventually FL goes home and ML sad but I think he promises to see her again or something. Anyways the brothers were worried and stuff, and by spending time with ML, FL decided not to care abt the family who neglected her and cherish the one beside her. The loved princess is confused why they giving attention to her.
    Second ML is a priest from the holy land or something, a place where there's a bunch of priest and there's temples... Umm they meet and he fell in love with her.. ML went to war and conquered the surrounding countries and was a delegate to go to the empire and they meet again. Forgot to mention she got maids now, they super loyal to her since she healed them and stuff by reading ancient language.
    Um so here's the plot twist (not really) um so the pope killed the one who received the oracle, and changed the original oracle, It was to be along the lines of "A child will be born with black and give great fortune to the empire blah blah". FL is actually really loved by the gods since she stayed pure despite the struggles and tries to live and be loved.
    And the pope made an artificial human, a homonlucus something, and that's the loved princess. She finds out and terrified and stuff, she dies at the end, and the pope was confronted and admit to his sins and was taken away by the guards and was eventually killed.
    ML and FL went to ML's country and left the empire, FL's FAM ask for forgiveness and said shes always welcome there or something.
    And then some troubles happened and they get married anyways... Maybe but it was a happy ending. Kinda rushed and the way the antagonist was handled is kinda clumsy tho ngl

Came back to this thread when I got to know a manhwa adaptation came out. FL is a precious cinnamon bun until the end

6. RivinmaYalinthi

RivinmaYalinthi Member

Reading List:
    Link

HEy... So can u tell me what happens to her family? Do they regret... Can u pls spoil me about what happend after they got interested in her... Pls...

7. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler ❤️❤️❤️❤️

8. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just this line makes me want to read the whole novel!
    I was just thinking last night that if I were her,once I'm found out to be the light princess I would want to marry outside my homeland and bring prosperity and fortune to another land.
    Didn't you all had fun making my life a living hell?Now,if you weren't with me during my struggles you don't deserve be with me at my glory!!
    I hope all the side stories are about her life as a duchess and a outstanding mage!

9. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then who is the guy in the second cover???

10. obelian underworld

obelian underworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have any idea why they wold discontinue it on those sites?

11. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Him

12. ayeshaa

ayeshaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what will happen to the loved princess?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2022
    Ravenz likes this.
  13. Zzdarkrosezz

Zzdarkrosezz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she ever meet the emperor face-to-face?
    Also in the summary above why would the brothers be worried when she disappeared? Did they have a come to Jesus moment or something?

Ravenz likes this.
  14. MmmReaderSince2019

MmmReaderSince2019 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s doing a good job as a Male Lead though. I’ve read the first eight chapters in the manhwa of
    Ashtarte.

15. Mynmyn

Mynmyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Isaiah, the 2nd ML, a priest.

Also I'm not sure about the details since I have a poor memory, read this last year so...
    The brothers gained interests to Ashtarte for some reasons.. I think the older bro gained interest when he noticed she's wearing poor clothes despite being a royal, even if she's the morning star of darkness which is said to bring misfortune to the empire. The other guy, he passed out somewhere near Ashtarte's palace and she took care of him. They both gain interest in her and unraveled that she's barely eating something everyday and stuff.
    Plus, it made them notice that she doesn't bore any grudge and resentment to them even tho she's been neglected. She's pure and held affections in her eyes for them, which ig they find warm(dw that shit changed when FL meet ML and she stopped caring about them). The emperor noticed that, his sons is paying attention to Ashtarte even tho they're not supposed to. And then he gain interest too cuz he kept being reminded of the empress because of Ashtarte.
    Also, the brothers, "loved and gave attention" to princess Amaryllis (the loved princess, she's the typical spoiled and naive princess everyone hates on) was because of some self interest and psychological stuff. I remember the 2nd bro having inferiority complex against the older bro or something (I think it was explained this way that they treated princess Amaryllis like a sister and payed attention to her is cuz of some shit they have, not that they actually love her, which is different on how they encountered and gained affection for Ashtarte. When Amaryllis died, quite pitifully at that, all they could think about is forgiveness from Ashtarte. That's good and all but at least bat an eye for the other one. Even if she's artificially made by the high priest and shit, she was their little sister for years and she ignorant about what actually happened, I can't believe this guys, I'm glad Ashtarte moved from that empire.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2022
    Caloli, karaa00000, Dofu and 92 others like this.
  16. RivinmaYalinthi

RivinmaYalinthi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey... Can u share the link of the novel? And on what chapter does she start to stop loving her family?

michiruechizen likes this.
  17. Yushxra._.lol

Yushxra._.lol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So did Ashtarte forgive her family before moving to the Ml's empire? Cause if she did istg-

Nikibunny likes this.
  18. rinrin0825

rinrin0825 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Ashtarte will not forgive them. She deserves better. :blobsob:

datagirl and karls like this.
  19. lazyquin

lazyquin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know more about MC. How could she be the dark with that personality? And ugh, I really don’t like her brothe though, like come on, she save him

luliibunny likes this.
  20. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But then it would contradict her pure personality, because she was given an oracle and loved by gods specifically for her good heart. I wonder how the author solves this contradiction. If she goes to ML’s country and doesn’t care about her family anymore then shouldn’t it mean that her soul got corrupted by the a$$holes siblings and father even a little bit?