Spoiler Asking spoiler for How to Deal with a Tsundere Gong!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by laziest, Dec 27, 2019.

1. lorry

lorry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • MC left on a taxi, passing the car of the white moonlight, SY, who was trying to call ML and getting hanged up on. SY regretted leaving, whether this time or that time seven years ago.
    • SY ran into the hotel all the way and kept pressing the up button on the elevator as if something was chasing him. He went to B city temporarily because of family affairs, but after settling things he suddenly had a panic and booked the nearest flight. Now that panic has become horror, he knows that what keeps chasing him is time, or timing. He had missed the opportunity again and again.
    • SY tried his best to calm down, and knocked on the door. After the third time, the door suddenly opened from the inside. The light in ML's eyes extinguished as soon as he saw him, and unspeakable sourness rose within.
    • "What are you doing here?" ML asked. "Come and see you," SY laughed.
    • MC's voice was still echoing in ML's mind. ML knew clearly: MC, you're wrong, I don't like SY.
    • ML had no intention to let SY enter, saying: "I'm fine, and you?" SY already has the urge to turn back. He knows that speaking may make ML angry, but he has walked away too many times. This time, if he walked away everything will be over.
    • He clenched his teeth and simply let loose(?). He didn't want to deceive himself any more, and didn't want to pretend he didn't care. He desperately threw his usual restraint behind him, stepped forward, raised his hand and pressed it on Tang Jin's waist, and asked with a hint: "why don't you let me in?"
    • SY's hand moved downwards around ML's waist. ML was shocked for a moment, and immediately grasped his wrist. "What are you doing?"
    • SY fluttered forward, knocking ML back a few steps, closed the door with his elbow, and then stuck his whole person on him with the other hand covering ML's legs.
    • He was pushed away strongly the next second. He slammed into the door with a bang, and fluffy hair fell in front of his eyes, followed by a voice of suppressed anger. "Are you crazy!"
    • SY felt like he was slapped, face hot, asking himself again and again in his heart, is this enough? What else do you want to do? The answer is not enough. He wants to do more. He wanted to return with ML to his youthful, pure and beautiful time seven years ago.
    • He didn't know when ML stopped contacting him. He knew that ML had someone around him, and he heard him speak the name of MC in a pretense of disapproval. They never started or talked about the end, but with the passage of time, the initial fiery misses turned into greetings and jokes among friends.
    • "Why?! Don't you like me!?" SY held the trace of flame in his heart, and didn't so much want to ask ML, as himself, but this time he didn't want to get the answer.
    • ML confirmed: "I like MC."
    • The three words hurt SY. After returning home, he asked ML to come out with various excuses, and even asked out their common friends to make a group so ML would come. He has repeatedly slammed MC's position in ML's heart jokingly, and he tried to prevent ML from saying this in front of him, because as long as no dust settled, nothing is known.
    • "Did you know that the Xu Baichuan (MC) you like wanted to give you a gift and wish us an eternal love?"
    • ML suddenly recalled that MC said three months ago he had a gift that he would love, and his face was slightly stiff.
    • SY clearly saw the subtle changes, fearing that the answer after so long finally arrived. He was accustomed to everyone's attention. As a star(?) he had been treated well, and has never been so embarrassed. Seeing ML's look, he turned out to be full of hatred, and his words turned into sharp edges, hurting and hurting himself: "Yes, I called the phone." He lost the image of the elegant prince: "I told him we were together, and do you know what he said? He wished us a hundred years! You like him, he wants to get rid of you before it's too late!"
    • "You drink alcohol and drink until you have a bleeding stomach. But he doesn't even want to look at you. I'm with you! Only me……"
    • ML shouted, "Enough!" He walked towards SY, who held his breath.
    • "If you want to be here, then I'll go." ML shoved him away and opened the door to leave. Listening to the footsteps drifting away, SY leaned back in weakness, the door closed again, and for a long time, he blocked his eyes with his hands and slowly slid to the ground.

2. haweii

haweii [mad scientist in-training] Fujoshi

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't dislike SY, just another fool for love.
    BUT, please let the ML grovel to no end. Even if the MC has been not handling their relationship well, it doesn't mean that the ML can easily get MC back because he oh so loves him and all was a misunderstanding.

Please, ML change yourself for the better (much better) or scram

3. haweii

haweii [mad scientist in-training] Fujoshi

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please? *puppy eyes*

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    HappyLinda likes this.
  4. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow......it's like abused to my mumbling fragile BL heart......
    This is like My wife thought I didnt love him, just the main theme tho.
    I wanna read this, and it's only 45 chapters too!

5. lorry

lorry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • MC's neighbor, LJ was drinking by himself after MC left him. Seeing his dog Salsa(?) lying obediently wearing his little pink dress, LJ thought, my son is still waiting for me to earn him dog food. He brought the beer left to the bathroom and poured it on the toilet. He said in his heart, if drinking can solve things, what's the point of the police?
    • He played with Salsa for a while, watched TV, then couldn't hold back anymore and on his phone typed his name on Weibo, closing his eyes as he pressed search. Squinting, he opened his eyes when he saw that those rumors and attacks from before were gone. Opening a live broadcast, many people came, offering comfort, hugs and missing him. The trolls have disappeared. LJ shut down the live broadcast stunned, and reflecting for a long time, was suddenly ecstatic jumping up to get beer, and saw several empty bottles on the floor of the bathroom. LJ thought of going out to buy some to celebrate. When he was out, on a whim he ate hot pot, and smelling of hot pot, he got back with the beer when it was almost twelve.
    • The voice-activated light turned on, and a shadow in front of him made him scream loudly. Realizing that it was late at night he covered his mouth, and looking, it turned out to be an individual sitting on the ground. Looking more closely, he recognized him as his neighbor's friend. LJ was out for almost three hours. There was no heater in the corridor, and he didn't know how long the person had been sitting here.
    • LJ glanced at the door slit. No light leaked out. Either MC didn't come back, or he turned off the light and went to sleep. He asked ML, "Why are you looking for Brother Xu (MC) so late?"
    • ML stood up against the wall and LJ immediately noticed a difference. He has seen many peers sought after by thousands of fans, but none with the temperament of the person in front of him. He’s that president! Yes, the recently popular president with a billion dollar net worth(?)!
    • "Uh ... I guess Brother Xu has fallen asleep, shouldn’t you leave today and come back tomorrow?" LJ asked.
    • "Excuse me, can I stay overnight in your house?" ML said.
    • "Oh, oh, yes, Brother Xu's friend is my friend. Come in."
    • ML fell asleep on LJ’s sofa. MC fell asleep in his own room with no idea what was happening outside, so when he was about to go out the next morning to run he was startled to meet ML.

Scapezz, Dragon_Reader, Ease and 13 others like this.
  6. Wondy7

Wondy7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After I read all the chapters I felt that it was essential for this story to have one or two chapters with all of ML's actions in his own words because the way it is, the way the author left the story end, it just left me with a bitter taste on my mouth. MC character development was destroyed for a Deus Ex Machina and ML's actions during their seven years of relationship never get an explanation.

Edit: I made this comment after I searched on the author weibo and couldn't find the promised extras, but I've found them, even if I can't access to them, someone might be able to, they're in this site: https://afdian.net/@anjingmaz828 at the bottom of the page.

Nonetheless, I still believe that the ending was really out of the blue. The author could've added more chapters to the story just to get them back together.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
    morticia_addams, Asami and Kleep like this.
  7. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang
    @Zennie_613 @zarya
    @324722 @2Bon2B

Selax, maya_sov, alexfilia and 2 others like this.
  8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I hate tsunderes. Seems like an excuse to put zero effort into maintaining the relationship, while leaving all the work to the partner. Must be very comfortable and convenient. No wonder he didn't want to let MC go. Who else would put up with that shit for so long than a masochist with a guilty conscience/ victim complex. The only way this kind of novel can appeal to me, is if MC realizes it was his fault for condoning ML's behavior and increasing the clueless assholes in the world by one, reflects on it, then moves on to another ML and forms a healthy and passionate relationship based on communication and common principles. Meanwhile,ex-ML realizes he has an annoying character and decides to change for the better and stay single until he succeeds, so as not to harm any other unsuspecting shous. Otherwise, adieu. :blobsalute:

Desperate, psychofreak, Ease and 3 others like this.
  9. Hikari111

Hikari111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m waiting for the ending to see if it’s worth reading...

Shizun likes this.
  10. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm tsunderes can be sorta cute... o.o jackson from teen wolf comes to my mind xD. Well at least how he is portrayed in fanfictions.

For jackson it was a defensive mechanism or so? Cuz afraid of being abandoned so if he notices early signs of being abandonded, he would abandon them first before they can do it.

It doesn't excuse for being an ahole though.

Although there are various tsundere types, but the one here in the novel.... sounds abit too much...? It might be difficult to put tsundere mode offline.... but considering how ml family is.... and it affects the ml til now and considering what mc did...

However, it does sound bit realistic. At least the relationship emotion path. Ml never thought he gonna loose mc, but then he does and everything comes out

Thumbs up for mc though for realising his mistake and focusing on himself more

Oh well. Imma wait how it goes down

11. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember that I didn't like this novel much because the gong wasn't tsundere as much as slag and I felt like he either needed to grovel more or get lost so MC could get together with a much better man. XDDDD

12. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww ml not tsundere enough and .more slag... sadness Dx

scriptor likes this.
  13. lorry

lorry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • ML was still wearing the same thin clothes from yesterday, in what the locals call the coldest winter in years, at 6AM, when the temperature was lowest.
    • ML coughing repeatedly, MC went back in his apartment and went out with a grey coat he threw at ML, telling him he doesn’t need to return it. ML put it on and followed MC as he ran.
    • Running less than ten meters, ML tightly clasped MC's waist, his deep voice sounding in MC’s ear: "Don't go." 6 AM, there weren't many cars, just mobile snack stalls for breakfast and people also running. Two running men kept looking back at the two entangled men. MC was so embarrassed that he pinched his waist and said, "This is on the street! Are you crazy!" ML muttered, "I'm not crazy." He refused to let go.
    • MC pushed ML into an empty breakfast shop. He told ML he won’t try to go and they should have breakfast first. ML slowly let go of him and sat cautiously against the door.
    • "Why are you following me anyway?"
    • "I like you."
    • MC was glad he wasn’t drinking his soy milk. ML just threw out that remark, without cause and effect, and he didn't know how to take it. ML then said, "I thought you knew. Since you don't know, I'll tell you.”
    • “I liked Song Yiyu, but that was a long time ago. Later ... I've always liked you since then."
    • MC couldn't help it. ML's words were like a Siren’s ballad, tempting him to be tricked to death. He can’t lie and say that he doesn't like ML or wish ML and SY a long-lasting relationship or such nonsense. The matter is clear, it depends on whether MC is willing to be deceived.

• MC recalled one time when in ML’s very messy study, MC was worried he wouldn't find the documents he wanted after moving things around, so he carefully cleaned up the miscellaneous things.
    • When he was moving garbage, he saw on ML's desk there was a ceramic ornament of a kitten that did not match his style. MC found that there was a movable groove under the cat's tail, and when he pressed it the cat's tail dropped, the kitten eyes rolled up, and a small bamboo stick slowly rose above the head, right in the middle of the forefoot. There was a word on the bamboo stick. The carbon stamp on the left said: favorite. On the right is ML's handwriting: Song Yiyu.
    • MC's good mood gone, he put it down, and when he turned around to throw the garbage he tripped and was about to fall. He grabbed the table to stabilize his body, and suddenly broke the kitten ornament apart.
    • During weekends MC doesn’t force ML to wake up, so ML slept until 9, got up for breakfast, and suddenly stopped a few meters away from the table. MC’s wreckage was on the table.
    • ML rushed forward and picked out the bamboo stick and threw it into the trash can. The expression on his face became unpredictable. After a long time, he squeezed out a sentence: "I wrote it randomly."
    • He should have been broken down by this childish method of showing affection, but his reaction was much better than MC's expectation, so he said, "I already asked where this can be bought, and I will give you a new one."
    • MC bought the same kitten ornament. The original kitten ornament of the same model has been discontinued. Although the new one is roughly the same, the color of the tail tip is not the original red but brown, but it is better than none. He imitated ML's handwriting and wrote Song Yiyu's name, then put the ornament in place.
    • The next day ML asked with a strange look: "Did you put that on the cat?"
    • MC was tense and calmly hummed.
    • Later, ML told him several times that the cat was too ugly. He looked awkward. MC promised: "I'm sorry, I won't go into your study without permission." ML just gave up badly.
    • It’s been a long time since he’d thought of the ceramic kitten. It can't be said that ML fell in love with a decoration, but it was just a matter of habit.
    • MC mocked himself that he would still be touched, peeling off the paper wrapper of the rice balls, extended it to ML, saying, "Eat while it’s hot, then go back to your house after eating."
    (The author explains ML thought that MC saw the name of white moonlight written on the kitten and was angry and jealous and deliberately broke it and because he somehow felt guilty was very nervous. And later he wanted to throw it away, but MC already bought replacement and solicited his opinion ... )

• MC apparently didn't believe him, so ML stopped talking and ate this humble breakfast.
    • After eating it’s not good to run, so MC walked back slowly, ML walking silently beside him, sending him to the gate of the complex, watching MC's back disappear, then turning around and stopping a taxi.
    • ML didn't follow up. MC was relieved and went back to his home to update a novel. He stretched and glanced at the time. It was 9:30.
    • Coincidentally, the mobile phone vibrated twice and picked it up. It turned out that Li (HR in his workplace) texted him.
    • MC doesn’t know how ML resolved things. Brother Li asked him to go back to work. MC liked the working atmosphere of the DM club, which was quite relaxed, but he could not continue there. Li was pressured by ML's mother first, and then by ML. After meeting each other, the two parties were uneasy, so he declined politely.
    • He sent out several resumes on several job search sites. He then went to a piano class that he found during a morning run.
    • When MC was a child, his family was in good condition, but wasn’t a rich second generation like ML. At the time, his parents discussed inviting piano and painting teachers. However unexpectedly, his mother found out that his father was cheating on her the next day, and immediately hit him in a dark, unhappy mood. Who’d still care if he should learn piano?
    • In fact, MC had a pair of slender hands, and once shared a moving picture of his own typing on Weibo, which caused a lot of exclamations. Even ML liked his hands very much. Whenever he is in bed, he always likes to hold his hand and enter him again and again.
    • MC paid the registration fee, and on returning met Salsa and his neighbor who came out for food. The moment Salsa saw MC he ran like a wild horse, LJ being dragged, laughing and cursing while looking good. The live broadcast should be resolved.
    • The dog has grown up a lot in three months. MC was able to hold up Salsa for a while when they first met. Now, when Salsa jumped up, he had to bend his knees to catch him, and put him on the ground after just touching. LJ asked: "Tang Jin (ML) is not with you?"
    • MC was startled: "How do you know his name is Tang Jin? No, when did you see him?"
    • LJ was puzzled: "He stayed in my house yesterday, didn't he come to you?"
    • "Yesterday?" No wonder he was waiting at the door so early. It turned out that he stayed next door yesterday! MC's heart lifted up and curious: "Are you familiar with him, to let him in?"
    • "Didn’t you say that he was your friend last time? I went down to buy beer yesterday, and he was sitting in your doorway, and it was quite cold in the hallway. I advised him to go and come back. That disturbing you awake would bother you, and I'll let him in ... why didn't you see him? "
    • It seems that ML did not say anything astonishing like "I am his ex-boyfriend", but he couldn't be assured with ML running to his door without sleeping in the middle of the night, was he crazy? No wonder he coughed like that this morning! Waited all night just to say "I like you"? Stop, stop, don't think again. It's easy to be affectionate if you think about it. He had suffered a loss once and was too uncomfortable, and he did not want to repeat the same mistakes. However though MC can control himself not to think, but he can't control ML to stop doing things. After ML left for three days, he appeared again.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    Liliss, Dragon_Reader, Ease and 8 others like this.
  14. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Reading @lorry spoilers
    Aaaaghhh, MC, pls dont go back to ML at least make him grovel for 7years before you say yes *screamingalone*

Scapezz and meimo like this.
  15. byunnie

byunnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tsundere's are often just slag characters, if some character transmigrated and had to do some face slapping from the different pov the tsundere would just the brainless slag going

ludagad likes this.
  16. lorry

lorry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Without a hint of warning, ML suddenly appeared like this.
    • The piano was open to many office workers, and closed on ten o'clock in the evening. MC was less skilled than a child, and was only familiar with the fourth-level repertoire used as ringtones for phones. Had to mark "1, 2, 3 ..." under a beautiful string of notes, destroying the beauty of the score. It's even more upsetting when practicing, this stuff just looks elegant and noble, but it takes time to practice.
    • Fortunately, MC is really a person who is very good at embarrassing himself. The more he is not in the mood to do it, the more he forces himself to do it.
    • Coming out of the door of the piano shop the air was cold. He wanted to stretch his bones and immediately shrunk. He walked quickly to the community.
    • At the gate of the district where the light was shining, a voice suddenly said, "Xu Baichuan (MC)."
    • MC was startled. He saw a figure beside the arched door, pondered the voice just now, and was surprised: "Tang Jin (ML)?"
    • ML stepped out of the shadows. He wore a black coat, dark hair and black eyes, integrated with the night, it seemed that even the sound came from the dark night, no wonder MC did not find him.
    • This year H City is colder than in previous years, you can’t just wear a coat. He doesn't know how long ML has stood there. His hands were in his pockets, his ears are almost red, his lips are trembling slightly. It’s a good thing he was supported by a very wide skeleton, otherwise he’d really look like an old dog that is about to die.
    • If ML knew that MC dared to make such an evaluation of him in his heart, he would be furious.
    • The temperature in B city is much lower. If ML is in B city, wearing just this would be a fantasy, because he is particularly afraid of cold. One year in the winter, ML was going to speak as an organizer in an open-air stadium. ML only showed his face when he entered the venue, and then slipped out of the down jacket prepared by MC backstage, shaking and saying he would never participate again.
    • MC originally wanted to unzip his down jacket and let ML wear it himself. However, ML faced MC and put his hands in MC’s sleeves, directly holding the person in his arms. MC’s down jacket was thick enough between the two that a hug became extremely heavy.
    • MC was uncomfortably hugged by him. He rolled up one of his sleeves and pushed it up, and the hot placards that had been affixed to the clothes spread all the way to his clothes. The plaques were below the neck and above the ankles. Surrounded, he said, "You’re cold? The female stars outside are still wearing skirts."
    • ML struck him hard, saying fiercely: "Shut up, you can't stand back and speak without back pain."
    • At this time, the host of the stage arrived, and ML then released him, adjusted his suit and walked back. He took a step back and went back to cover down MC.
    • ML had a straight back on the stage, his shoulders were not hunched, and his neck was not shrunk. He seemed to be standing in the midst of a spring blossom, raising his hands to calm the atmosphere. All kinds of flashing lights strobed at him. If you ignore the warm stickers exposed on his wrist when he lifts the microphone, it can be said that there are no dead angles 360 degrees. President Wen Li was an actor-level figure.
    • ML acted like an elite to the outside, but shed his pride in front of MC. It’s cold, it’s hot, it’s hot, I can’t drink less, but I’m too addicted to drink. I can’t sleep early. I can’t sleep late. I can’t get up late ...
    • MC thought: What to do, of course, spoil him. Who told me to like him?
    • Now MC thought: What to do, of course, ignore him. Hehe, who told him to like me?
    • MC deliberately ignored ML's trembling and disturbed breathing, and calmly said, "Say, what's the matter."
    • ML took another step closer, the distance between the two was less than one meter. He said, "I didn't bring money or a cell phone."
    • MC listened: "So what?"
    • "I ..." ML exhaled a white breath and paused for a moment before saying, "I want to live with you."
    • MC understood that ML wasn't a fool. He didn't need to bring cash and cards, and he would never forget his cell phone. The lonely presence here means that now he wants to make it impossible for him to book a hotel nearby or take a taxi back to his original place. No wonder he wore so little, he wanted to play on his soft heart.
    • This unpleasant taste was uncomfortable. MC stepped back and said, "No way. I can only live there by myself. I can book a hotel for you and get a taxi ..."
    • ML's brows rose slowly, interrupting him, "I just want to live with you."
    • "But I don't want to," MC said: "I'm very cold now, and I don't have the mood to deal with you. Give you two choices, I will help you book a hotel taxi, or you can go back and choose for yourself.”
    • ML stood silently, apparently dissatisfied with either answer.
    • MC was wearing a down jacket, and ML was only wearing a coat. He was really afraid of something wrong with ML, so he quickly decided: "You don't have to choose, when I didn't say, I'm going back to sleep, you can do it yourself."
    • Many bear children hide a large package of snacks from their parents before they go on a hunger strike. They pretend to be weak in front of their parents, and eat and eat in the back. If the "parent" MC was not on the scene, ML, the "bear child", would never embarrass himself. He bypassed the fountain at the door and walked towards the glowing "B" sign. As he walked towards the past, the debris swarmed in and MC stopped. What if he doesn't go back?
    • MC cursed, turned and walked back, and gradually ran. When he reached the arched door, he saw a shadow, and the shadow kept moving. He seemed to be rubbing his hands, and he heard footsteps. On coming over he immediately lowered his hands, pretending that nothing happened. It's ridiculous and ridiculous.
    • MC is good at being cruel to himself, but not good doing so at those he likes. He walked to ML, took off his jacket and threw it at him, and quickly said, "I have a change phone in my pocket, and my password is my birthday. Book a hotel by yourself. If you want to freeze to death, don't freeze at the door of my community. I can't mess with your parents. "
    • When ML first saw him returning, he was instantly rejoicing, his eyes glowing, as if stars were shining inside. The next time he was smashed by his coat, he reacted and shuffled it over MC's body. MC blocked it with his arm and continued: "My birthday is January ..."
    • ML rushed, "I know."
    • MC was a little surprised, after all, ML never gave him a birthday.
    • "... Okay." After being so robbed by ML, he always felt that his words did not have the effect it should have. He took a step back and took a closer look at ML, regardless of the obstruction, trotting back in a sweater.

17. XiaoPingGuo

XiaoPingGuo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my heart hurts beautifully. :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

18. lorry

lorry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • ML watched as MC's back disappeared, pursing his lips, and shaking off the clothes he held on his chest. Once MC would stand in place and let him hug him, but now he can only watch as the warmth belonging to the owner of his clothes dissipate little by little. ML didn't hesitate, took off his coat and put on MC's coat again.
    • He enters MC's birthday, unlocks it. A text message pops up immediately when you open the screen: “when are you coming back?” The sending time was 7 PM, when ML stood at the gate of the community and typed this line letter by letter. He called a car to a hotel, glanced at the name of the community, and got in.
    • MC returned home and immediately began to regret it. ML was not stupid. Even if ML was really so stupid, he actually had many choices at the time such as ordering a car and a hotel, and he should’ve walked away. Was he afraid that ML would freeze to death outside? It's a pity that he was confused by ML’s appearance and made the worst choice.
    • He had the feeling a few times that ML might like him a little bit, and the reality proved that his feeling was like a weather forecast, unreliable. This time he guessed right.
    • MC fell asleep anxiously, woke up the next morning, habitually glanced at the bedside for a moment, and sat up for a while before remembering that the mobile phone was not there, and he fell asleep. When he got out of bed it was still a dark blue outside, and a star on the east was particularly shining. He has no clock at home, and since he left ML’s family, in order to get rid of the feeling of being pressed by time, he didn't even bring his watch, so he had to turn on the computer and glance at the time – 5 AM.
    • The computer’s browser was not closed and still connected to the wireless. A small red dot appeared on the micro-blog on the side of the browser. After clicking it, he found that a fan liked the Weibo he posted from beginning to end. He didn't care, closed the computer and went to the kitchen to boil water.
    • When something suddenly disappears, it is then its sense of existence is the strongest. He understood ML's feeling a little bit; while boiling water, he thought of his mobile phone more than ten times. This is really weird - when he is writing novels or reading, he rarely touched the phone for four or five hours in a row. For example, he was at the piano shop yesterday. For peace of mind, he set the phone to mute, and never checked it all afternoon. By the way, he gave ML his mobile phone before he had time to see if anyone was looking for him yesterday. Forget it, no one should look for him, and even if they do, it won't matter.
    • MC drew a cup of coffee, sat reading a book for a while, waited until 6, walked into the bedroom, put on his coat, and went out for a morning run. Unexpectedly, he opened the door and saw ML.
    • ML was wearing MC's coat yesterday, his face was pale, his eyes were bloodshot, and his dark circles were deeper. He held a bag in his hand, and there was a burst of scent in it. Outside the bag is the logo of a breakfast shop. It's not clear what exactly, but it must be fried. Seeing ML’s recent posture, MC suspected that he grave robbed late at night, and then boiled him a bun of human flesh. He looked guilty, afraid of being found out, otherwise he could not explain his state of confusion and panic.
    • MC slowly came out and reached out: "Mobile phone." ML didn't move. MC was about to repeat it. Suddenly, ML's eyes were getting redder.
    • ML suddenly stepped forward, ignoring MC's hand in the air, hugged him suddenly, and sounded with a nasal sound: "I really ... like you."
    • MC wasn't sure about ML's sudden emotions. Suddenly, he felt a heat on his neck, and something dripped on it and became cold quickly. The last time I saw ML crying was when the two were kneeling together in front of ML’s parents, after they came out of the closet. At that time, ML's parents put down their ruthless words and severed the relationship with ML. ML knelt straight with red eyes. ML was beaten the same day, but it was his relatives, his parents, and his mother he couldn't possibly fight them. Afterwards, MC helped him out of the family's old house. When he saw MC looking at him, he roared vigorously: "What do you see? Haven't you seen anyone cry? "
    • Today, unlike the old days, it seems that the skeleton that has been supporting his shoulders has collapsed, and the pride have faded away, he repeated: "I'm sorry ..."
    • MC's eyebrows shook a bit. To be honest, he didn't want to like ML, but if his feelings are rational, there won't be so many crazy men in the world. He still likes ML so far, and ML is using his reluctance to bring them both down.
    • MC sighed and said, "(ML), when can you listen to me?"
    • ML's body was stiff, and lines of cold words surfaced in his mind one after another, and the grip of his hands suddenly lightened, and then, like a spider in danger, pulled back, helpless, and nowhere to rest. He looked at MC and said with difficulty, "I'm sorry."
    • It was the first time he saw ML who wanted to approach but did not dare to approach, it was a pity that it was all a lie.
    • ML refuses to give up until he is in the grave, refuses to give up until all hope is gone, stubborn and not listening to others ... In short, he was heartfelt, he had to see the bloody fact.
    • MC slightly regretted that he did not want to come to this point with ML. He raised an eyebrow and said, "You want to make peace with me?"
    • ML heard the turning point in his words, as if the dead branches were reborn, and he was alive immediately. He took another step forward and wanted to hug MC. Although silent, he proved his intention with action.
    • MC blocked his hand and laughed: "It's not impossible to make peace." No sooner ML relaxed his straightened mouth because of the recent rejection, the words turned around: "I used to fight you hard, you're right I deserve whatever I do."
    • "Now it's the other way round," MC said. "I don't want to embarrass you, if you can do what I said, let's start again."
    • ML paused for a moment, then nodded solemnly.
    • It was too early to promise. MC took a breath and said, "First, your parents have looked down on me for the past seven years, and treat me like a dog in your home. You apologized, I didn’t pursue from before. But from now on, I ask those two not to interfere in my life, and not to deal with the people around me, otherwise the rabbit will bite if anxious. Is this acceptable?"
    • ML’s parents are well-known entrepreneurs in the business world. They are accustomed to being superior and are used to being regarded as superior. Therefore, they pay great attention to their family history. MC is regarded as only worthy of being played by ML temporarily. ML's relationship with his parents has always been very good, except for the time when he came out, there has never been a quarrel. When he came up to talk to his parents, he was holding his head up. This is not the case, and ML would naturally retreat.
    • Unexpectedly, ML did not have any hesitation, and said, "Yes."
    • MC was surprised. Then the heart said it would be OK, we will see what’s really true. He regained his mind and continued: "Secondly, your friends targeted me secretly. I wanted to ignore them like they were flies, but they always buzzed and annoyed me. Can you manage your friends?" The parents' level has passed, the friend's level is even more agreeable.
    • MC also said: "Third, I will not take care of you as before. I don't like taking care of people, and I don't want to take care of you. If you still want to come and be served as a young master, don't waste time and go back early ..."
    • ML impatiently listened, interrupting in a low voice: "I promise, all promise." MC spoke to ML for the first time in such a tone, and ML accepted it completely.
    • ML seemed relieved and hugged him carefully, MC had nowhere to hide, and was held in his arms. ML was more happy at the moment, and MC was suffering. The person he liked was close at hand, but he could only be Liuxia Hui*. He reminded maliciously: "Don't be too happy, I just give you an opportunity to chase after me." What he has to do is to let ML give up the opportunity himself.
    • ML hugged MC tightly, and kissed him carefully on his forehead. MC reached into his pocket with his left hand, and into ML's pocket with his right hand. He pulled out his cell phone with his right hand, and stuck his left hand on ML's neck. The cold touch made ML suddenly shrink, looking down, it was a key.
    • MC put his hand in ML's neckline, and clamped the key between the other's skin and the sweater, saying: "The key to my house, go in for breakfast by yourself, I will go for a morning run first."
    • "I'll go with you!"
    • MC bobbed his head at ML’s under eyes and said, "Your dark circles have fallen to here, go back first to make up for sleep." He spoke in a gentle tone, and seemed to return to the past. ML took a closer look at MC's face, and reluctantly touched his lips gently, letting go. It's really strange to say that people always don't know what to see and take it. They have to torture each other until the fishnet is broken. Since ML was about to cast a net, he had to accompany and follow each other at all costs.
    *Liuxia Hui - He was a man of eminent virtue, and is said on one occasion to have held a lady in his lap without the slightest imputation on his moral character.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
    Scapezz, Dragon_Reader, Ease and 6 others like this.
  19. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it the last summary?

20. lorry

lorry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope
    It's actually already completely translated. But here's last one:
    Although MC agreed to stay with ML, he only did so because he thought he had to show ML they wouldn't work and have ML break it off by being rude to him, negligent, then faking cheating on him, etc.
    But the ML was determined and confessed to MC that he loved him, and had since a long time ago, he thought MC knew that. But MC didn't, and was shocked by the revelation and was lamenting how they/he wasted all those years unnecessarily angsting.
    He broke up with ML and left to go live with his estranged father and younger brother, and ML couldn't follow coz his ulcer flared up.
    3 years later MC returned to B city coz his brother was arrested for fighting there. Once there they climbed a mountain where he fell. His brother panicked and called ML who rescued him.
    MC was treated for his injuries at a clinic and then asked ML if he wanted to go for a meal, which made him happy. MC thinks ML has changed. ML's mom came and seeing him, was polite and told him, "I'll leave it to you."
    CX visited and said ML left his parents' company and started his own. He also invested on filming a TV series based on a play MC recognized as his. Upon waking up one night to find ML still there, he kissed him and ML asked if he could chase him again this time.
    After being discharged, he went to his old home with ML and found nothing has changed. He saw the kitty ornament and pressing down on the tail, the stick rose and he saw that his name was written there now instead. ML saw him and admitted he did it and MC said it wasn't too late.
    The end

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020