Forgotten Title Assassin woman transported to ancient times

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nekura, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Nekura

Nekura [A Troll Who Never Trolls] xD

Reading List:
    Link
    :)Hello. Two years before I've read this interesting novel about an assassin woman transported to ancient times. The story was not the generic "killed/backstabbed by lover/partner then transmigrated in ancient world" cliché plot. No revenge, no vicious assassin turned into stupid person.

The problem is, after I've read at about 30 chapters or so, my phone just decided to freeze and die. I've reboot it back on but alas, all Google tabs are gone with no backups. I cried blood that day, all ongoing web novels, light novels, manga, etc gone with no google history to retrace back where I left it.

So it's up to my short-term memory to retrieve it back before I forget what it was. I've managed to find everything except this "transported assassin" novel. Again and again, I tried to type in keywords to search for it but all in vain.:(

I'll try to narrate in the best of my ability of this novel I've read so far in order for you guys to help me search for it.

So the story begins at a secret base where MC walks in wearing her white wedding dress and starts to initiate an emergency order(plan?) because the city she lives in is under attack by something. She is a queen-like person with the right amount of sass and attitude. She kills anyone she deemed worthy to be killed, regardless of social standing. The one who pays MC to kill someone may also be subjected as her prey as long as it clashes with her views.

MC has already decided to retire from her assassin career. It was supposed to be her wedding day today with her to be husband but said husband were killed by someone.

MC immediately returns back to her secret lair to resume her job and saw the city she lives in being attacked by someone, bomb and explosives running amok. So MC gave control of the base to her trusted subordinate while she herself goes in to the city to save innocent people.

MC arrived at a temple, evacuated everyone, and confronted the enemy trying to catch a wounded person (I forgot the gender) to retrieve something. Said person runs to MC and gave her a trigram with unknown engraving, asked her to keep it before finally breath its last breath. MC fights with the enemy, somehow during the fray the trigrams activates and transports her to ancient times.

And that's it. I've already read till the part where MC start to live her life after being transported, but considering my short-term memory, I can't narrate that part as its jumbled up and mixed with other story's plot. I hope someone can help me find this novel.:sushi_thankyou:

2. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean from google to search the history of your past pages cannot?

3. quack0709

quack0709 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    two years is a long time, maybe the translation is cancelled or it is already finished. Never heard 200 chapter novel with that synopsis

4. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    2 yrs ? 200 chapters? Oh.
    Why 200 chapters? How can you be sure about it anyway