Spoiler Assistant architect (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by blues86, Jan 4, 2018.

1. blues86

blues86 [Pickle's numba wan follower]

Reading List:
    Link
    It was MC's birthday. ML asked him to accompany him. He thought maybe ML know his birthday and will surprise him. But it turned out they went to underground parking. He have to answer questions about the building structure. All about work. After that, he thought ML would took him for dinner, but he took him to fast food restaurant. He really disappointed. It was his worst birthday. ML saw his expression and he could choose where to eat. He the most expensive restaurant.
    ML:"do you not happy?"
    MC wanted to say 'yes, I'm not happy' but it seemed rude. But if he said 'today is my birthday and I'm happy because I'm with you' that would be hypocritical. Then there's a waitress brought a cake for him. He knew his birthday. He also gave him a gift.
    ML:"I don't have a time to prepare a gift, so it's for you"
    It was a regular measure tape. He was somehow disappointed.
    At home, his housemate gave him a camera. He was really happy. He took a photo and upload it in his friend circle.Then he saw ML status and paused. " it has been 10 years never leave, now I give it to my best friend" then there's a photo of the measure tape. He looked at the measure tape carefully and found out it was worn out. When he thought about it, a tape measure for an architect was like a pen for a writer and a piano for pianist. It's his treasure. MC then took a photo of the measure tape and upload it in his friend circle with caption "Boss sent me a measure tape, I'll work well (struggle)." He also sent a message to ML"thank you"
    After that he measure his desk, his bed, everything in his room. When he came out from his room his friend asked him.
    Friend:"what are you doing so long in the room?"
    MC:"play, play the measure tape..."
    Friend:"......."

Diah4918, Saikyi, ros6 and 30 others like this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Still in the friend zone...

cheerydandan and Misaki Yata like this.
  3. blues86

Reading List:
    Link
    Well MC still think himself straight. he has a girlfriend before. But he slowly go to gay world:blob_grin:

4. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC isn’t someone who’s amazingly talented or intelligent but their relationship (for now) seems pretty well balanced out... and, I mean, “measuring everything in your room” !!! :X3:

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    does that mean himself as well, I wonder?

6. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe. And his *cough* too:blobtongue:

7. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah ML you idiot meng!!! Ah too meng meng meng so much meng the truffles in my mouth became bland!!!

Ichigocheesecake likes this.
  8. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s so cute. My to read list is growing longer. Thanks for spoiler

blues86 and Misaki Yata like this.
  9. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm sounds like this may be cute to read, although even if there aren't any smexy scenes, i'd be ok with hot flirting would be nice too.

Selax and blues86 like this.
  10. blues86

Reading List:
    Link
    this time it was ML's birthday. All his female colleagues discussing what to give for his birthday. They knew MC more familiar with ML, so they asked him what he like. He answered them ' he like cactus' .
    MC thought that ML gave him a birthday gift, this time he should give him a birthday gift. Maybe he will get bonuses. He thought if he give him a cactus, it wouldn't be special cause all his colleagues bought him cactus. Then he remembered about pumpkin lantern, aside from cactus he like pumpkin lantern. Then he had an idea, he would make a cactus ball light. If he made it himself, it would be unique.
    So he bought all the hand tools and materials from online shop. He design by himself. He then made a birthday card. He wrote "to the most poisonous tongue, Gu Xiao, I wish you happy 29th birthday. One day I'll be more powerful than you!(T_s)-ZSY"
    He smiled and rolled the birthday card. Then he made a cover so that ML never found it. It would be a secret. He thought he must be genius. He spent 6 hours to make this simple ball light. After that he knocked his friend's room and showed it to him.
    Friend: "what is it? Tennis ball?"
    MC:"it's cactus ball!"
    Friend:"......"
    MC:"I want to give it to Gu Xiao as birthday gift".
    Friend:"are you sure you want to give it as birthday gift?"
    MC:"what?it's not good?"
    Friend:"if you bought it online it's cheap. Why you even made it yourself?"
    MC:"it's more sincere"
    Friend: sigh....

11. -kiai-

-kiai- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw, so cute <3

12. blues86

Reading List:
    Link
    the next as usual ML arrived in the company on time. MC wanted to give him his gift, but ML called him.
    ML:"Help me move all this cactus to the front desk. Actually I want to ask what are you doing will all this balls?" He looked at MC and smiled.
    MC:"it's not mine"
    his suddenly disappeared. He just silently move the cactus. Somehow MC felt a little guilty. He frowned and slowly said
    MC:"Don't you like cactus? Everyone give you a gift, you should accept it." But ML just ignored him. Later ML said thank you to all his colleagues. Everyone happy except him. He didn't dare to give the gift to him. But in the evening he decided to give it to him. He came to ML's office.
    ML:"what do you want?"
    MC sat opposite ML somehow made him a bit shy. He put the light ball on his desk and said.
    MC:"it's your birthday gift, I made it myself".
    ML:"what is it? A little ball?"
    MC:"yes!" he thought ML was really genius, he knew it was 'little ball' unlike his friend who thought it was tennis ball.
    ML smiled at him and said thank you. MC really relieved and happy. But then ML said " I underestimate you, I thought you would let me listen to you playing violin."
    MC:"......"
    Later ML would put the light ball in his bedroom.

For a violin there's another story.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  13. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Lurking here.. Can't comment now

14. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

15. blues86

Reading List:
    Link
    one day, ML saw MC brought a violin case. so he asked MC
    ML:" do you play violin?"
    MC:" I play it for a few years" he wanted to look good in front of ML so he didn't say that actually it's been a few years since he play it.
    ML:" Can you play it for me?'
    that's a big problem so he lied again.
    MC:"I have a principle, I only play it for the person I like"
    ML:"Oh"
    after that time, ML always used every chance to make MC play a violin for him.

16. blues86

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's mother was a closet fujoshi. it seemed she ship his son with ML. She was the one who told ML his birthday. one day, MC found books in his room that wasn't his. it had a weird title and when he opened it, there's an image of two men. one man bite the neck of other man. MC had goosebumps all over his body. he called his mom. it turned out it was her book. she put it in his room so that his father never found out his wife read BL novel.

Emma401, Saikyi, azinine and 32 others like this.
  17. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    pfftw omg mom, what will happen if your husband saw that book in MC room ??

18. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahahahah omg. The mom is relatable. I meant, I would prolly be like the mom if I get older and marry someone XD still a fujoshi.

19. blues86

Reading List:
    Link
    one of the reason MC broke up with his ex girlfriend was because she accused him gay. he had more time with his housemate, Fun Xinhui than with his girlfriend. They had dispute in a cafe and ML must hear their conversation. later ML saw a photo of his housemate. then ML asked him.
    ML:"Is he your boyfriend?"
    MC:"NO!no! he is only my housemate." MC afraid ML would misunderstand him like his ex girlfriend.
    ML:"Why you make a fuss, I'm joking" he smiled at him.
    (it seems ML want to check something) but the misunderstanding never stop. later MC's housemate bought a golden retriever. he looked at his housemate with his dog like a father with his newborn son. and with him the three of them look like a family. he felt something really wrong.
    one day after work MC saw his housemate came out to walk the dog. then his friend invited him to go eat together. hear his friend mentioning food, he would never refuse. they walked together and talked about ML rejecting all the gift from his female colleagues but accept his gift. his friend thought that he might be gay and like him. MC said that's impossible. it's only a light ball, why it made people gay?
    his friend indignantly said:" then what make people always thought we are gay?"
    suddenly there's a screaming sound.
    "ah! so cute" it was two college students. they touched the dog and asked many questions. then one of them asked.
    "hey, are the two of you raising this dog?"
    "you are gay right?"
    MC:".........."
    Friend:"......."

Emma401, Saikyi, ros6 and 25 others like this.
  20. Xieljhane

Xieljhane Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie::cookie: Looks Interesting...