Spoiler Assistant architect (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by blues86, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This... is certainly a "vampire" novel for fujoshis and fudanshis :blobnosebleed:

Ichigocheesecake and blues86 like this.
  2. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking forward to it! :aww::aww:

Are you planning to translate this novel?

3. blues86

blues86 [Pickle's numba wan follower]

Reading List:
    Link
    well, I don't know Chinese and my English is bad. so maybe not. but I hope someone translate this.

4. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    Your English is not that bad tho? o_O

5. blues86

Reading List:
    Link
    haha thank you i'm flattered.

Shem likes this.
  6. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahhhhh thank you! ML's molesting MC in front of everyone!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

7. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    *coughs* subtle *coughs*
    *wipes nose*

keima likes this.
  8. blues86

Reading List:
    Link
    At Christmas eve, MC and his friends went out together. they went to karaoke box. there he saw ML. He dressed in black coat and being surrounded by a group of people. Suddenly among the crowd MC saw a petite girl at ML's side, holding his hand. They laughed and smiled at each other. MC instantly froze. Everything seemed disappear around him. In his eyes only ML and the girl in his arm. There's a sour feeling from his heart spread to the whole body. It made him uncomfortable.

A few months later, this time MC and his colleagues planned to go to karaoke box. They asked MC to invite ML but ML refused cause he still had work to do. MC felt relieved but his his heart felt empty. So they went without ML. Then one of his colleagues thought that they should invite girls cause most of them single.
    At KTV (karaoke place) everyone sang a song. MC was also good at singing especially English song. He sang One Love by Blue. After finished his song, many girls surrounded him and asked him many questions. In fact, MC didn't sing that well. He just practice a few songs.
    Then he received a call from his friend (Fun Xinhui= FX). He asked him where he was and MC answer him. Then MC felt pity for him alone in the house. So MC asked his colleagues was it okay to let his friend join them and they agreed. His colleagues already knew FX cause there's a time when he drunk and FX was the one who picked him up. It was also the first time ML saw FX.
    Just then ML called him.
    MC: "Hello?" MC trembled. He thought what did he do this time?
    ML:"I'm done over here, where are you? I come."
    MC:"........."

Emma401, Saikyi, ros6 and 20 others like this.
  9. blues86

Reading List:
    Link
    MC didn't know why, but thinking ML would meet his friend, there's a bit tension. he cursed himself for overthinking. Then he told ML the address and told his colleagues that ML would come.
    Colleague B:" what? How come?"
    MC scratched his head:" I know, he told me"
    Colleague B:"he called you?"
    MC:".... yes.."
    Only colleague L laughed (the one who invited girls) and said," let's play happily, how could he not come? Maybe was worried and come to monitor it."
    Colleague J:" how did he know we play together?"
    Colleague L:" I took a video of this guy singing for friend circle." He said and pointed at MC.
    Everyone:"....."
    ML wasn't yet arrived, his colleagues sitting stiff. MC was also restless. Then FX came, he wore a fashionable clothes and looked handsome. Everyone welcomed him and chatted with him. Not long after that, the door opened and ML' s figure appeared. Everyone enthusiastically welcome him. ML smiled, waved at them and looked for MC. Everyone also seemed to use to it. Someone even took initiative to let open the position beside MC. ML sat beside MC. So MC sat between ML and FX.
    ML took a glance at MC's other side and saw FX. They made introduction. ML smiled, even separated by MC, he grasped FX and said.
    ML:" we have meet for two ir three times, just call me Gu Xiao. I remember you with 'Si Yi' is not just a roommate but also a classmate, right?"
    FX heard the phrase 'Si Yi', looked strangely at MC.
    MC:"......." don't look at me, I heard nothing!
    FX:" yes, we went to university in UK together"
    ML:" where are you working now?"
    FX:" well, I have not got a job yet."
    ML:" why don't you find a job?"
    FX:" I'm not sure about architect....
    ML:" not sure, then why you learned about it?"
    FX:" just picked it"
    ML:" it seems your life is very casual"
    FX:"........"
    MC:"........" You two why chatted without me. Also why did the ordinary conversation sound like gunpowder?
    In fact ML's tone didn't appreciate or criticize him but objectively made a conclusion. FX nor annoyed, casually said,
    FX:" Then you, why do in this line of work, I think Si Yi often work overtime, architect should not be easy"
    ML smiled and said:" I inherit it from my father," then he added," of course there's a reason, you may not understand, personal feeling."
    FX frowned, completely silent. MC thought about 'personal feeling' is what? But then he felt a gentle pat on his waist and ML's unique voice in his ears," come on, sing a song for me" he said 'unique' because the way ML talked to FX and himself completely different.
    But what do you mean by sing a song to you?
    Eventually, MC sang a song awkwardly. And because of tension, he didn't sang that good. But ML really happy to hear it. Then MC said to MlL," don't only listen a song, you also sing."
    ML holding a microphone, smiled and said, " just like your violin, I only sing for the person I like." He looked at him like saying, are you sure you want to hear me sing?
    MC recaptured the microphone. His face burned red until his neck.

( MC isn't a bright person, but he's adorable. I want to write a spoiler about ML jealous of his friend, but in the end he teased MC. So cute :blobmelt::blobmelt:)

10. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    ML don't worry just make another child with MC lololol

11. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Re-reading this thread I remembered I bought a cactus a while ago and that I haven't watered it. Phew... I was reminded. :blobsweat_2:
    At least it doesn't look like what happened to MC's cactus

ML is such a cutie and MC is so naive. I like Ml's teasing:blobmelt::blobmelt:

12. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol if only this is mpreg :blobxd::blobxd:

Ichigocheesecake and JuuHachi like this.
  13. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    In the world of BL miracles happen╮(╯▽╰)╭

swordfish, LaDyViL and cheerydandan like this.
  14. blues86

Reading List:
    Link
    MC went for a business trip, the next day when he came back to the company, he saw one of his colleague smiled and the other laughed at him.
    MC:' what is it?" then he opened the computer and looked at company website. sure enough, on the front page displayed his photo and ML's photo.
    MC:"@#@XX! Why my photo and his photo will be at the top?"
    colleague B:"ha ha ha, did you forget the ultimate winner of photography competition is online voting? the votes for these two photos are the highest of funny group and serious group, so it appear at the top."
    MC:" why did you start voting when I was on business trip! if I was at the company at least I could make you do not vote for me."
    it seemed he was too confident of his own appeal.
    MC:" Gu Xiao why did you candidly take my photo!"
    ML suddenly appeared behind him and pointed at the screen.
    ML:" didn't you also candidly take my picture?"
    everyone looked at MC like saying ' so the one who took the photo is you'. MC cheeks hot, he opened his mouth, want to say something but nothing to say. ML looked at him flushed and embarrassed, his smile deeper and deeper. when he looked intently at him, he was more vivid than the photo on the screen. then he laughed out, gently, from the nasal cavity overflowing laughter. he immediately raised his hand to cover his mouth while the other hand stretched out, naturally rubbed MC's head. he said," do not mind it, work well."
    The lively atmosphere because of ML's action, all froze. there were a few girls covered their mouth to block their scream.
    MC seemed stupid for two seconds. his face more red and red, dark red, purple then BOOM there's smoke on his hair. (0/////0)

Saikyi, ros6, mereumsama and 18 others like this.
  15. SorceressPol

SorceressPol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is too cute! :blobdead:

blues86 likes this.
  16. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like this kind of novel where people around them are fujoshis or seem to accept how they are. :aww: not much angst

swordfish, blues86 and cheerydandan like this.
  17. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone picking this up? How many chapters are there?

18. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone pick this up, I might volunteer as an editor/proofreader OwO)/

LaDyViL likes this.
  19. blues86

Reading List:
    Link
    it seems no one picking this up yet. there are 227 chapters but I think it's easy to translate cause the setting is in modern time.

LaDyViL likes this.
  20. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    Go for it!!

<.<;; if you want, I can help you proofreading or editing it. Huehue

merode likes this.