Spoiler ATG Why doesn't Yun Che use pills?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by gauthamc, Apr 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. gauthamc

gauthamc [Dao of the Lonely Island]

Reading List:
    Link
    I know he used it one time before but why does he not use pills on the level of overlord pill to increase his cultivation before he attacks Divine Pheonix Sect? I'm currently reading the 4th day of when he terrorizes the divine pheonix sect and it really gets me that with such an amazing foundation such as his why does he never use his alchemy skills to concoct a very powerful pill to increase his cultivation? With his skills it should be very simple to concoct a pill that can make him progress very quick in the emperor realm.

And I really want to rant about the fact that people are more talented just based on location. I mean there can be stronger people but talent is different. And everytime in this novel we see "geniuses" and then the very next mob charecter is more talented than the "genius" I mean atleast tell us how cultivation works instead of simply giving us realms. There are a lot of things which are amazing in this novel but that doesn't excuse you from the fact that the cultivation system is not that well done IN a cultivation novel.

2. YoshiDonuts

YoshiDonuts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because he is stupid...

3. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Pills for people of lower realms aren't effective for evil god profound veins. That's why all his pills have to be high class stuff like the pill the Phoenix gave him

4. s0hlless

s0hlless Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    even if he could use pills...let us say he uses pills to get to peak emperor profound realm. his battle power would be that of peak sovereign realm and he would be impossible for anyone to kill unless they were like in the divine realm. he probably wouldn't be able to kill actual peak sovereign realm guys but could put up a fight. the leaders of the four sacred grounds would never offend him in fear of the destruction of everyone else in their sects. if yun che broke into tyrant realm he would be the strongest on the planet as he has power of the divine realm.

basically if the author made him use pills that he currently has access to and somehow increases his cultivation it would make him even more op and he could start wiping out sacred grounds and would not have to struggle at all in the next who knows how many chapters.

5. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure in which chapters he explains it, but he cannot use the tyrant profound (?? for name) pills - they are useless to him as even though he is officially below the required rank, his real strength is already above. And he doesn't know/has any other pills that could boost his cultivation. Maybe once he leaves for higher realms he'll get his hands on some.

6. Lotfi

Lotfi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His Power was at the level of a monarch there
    Even if he uses all the pills on earth he will not rise one level
    The Overlord Pill is used for those at the Emperor Realm .. HE'S A MONARCH

7. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he got the pearl doing it for him and even without it he already got lots of op cheats

8. gauthamc

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly! Just because the author wants the novel to be like that. Still doesn't change the fact that actually powering up like that would be better for yun che and anyone in their right mind would do it and that takes away all immersion from it.

9. gauthamc

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude seriously? He's in the emperor realm with the power of a monarch. He's not a monarch.

10. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    “Big Brother Yun, I have a question for you.” Feng Xue’er’s small hand was held by Yun Che. Bathing under the luster of the snow-white light unique to the Snow Region of Extreme Ice, they walked towards the ice pavilion at the east side. “Why don’t you use the Overlord Pellet to increase your own profound strength? Even though Big Brother Yun is so incredible, in terms of level of profound strength, you’re still at the third level of the Emperor Profound Realm.”

“My profound veins and profound strength regulations are rather different from others. Although my profound strength is only at the Emperor Profound Realm, in terms of realm of power, I have already surpassed the Tyrant Profound Realm, so the Overlord Pellet is completely ineffective on me.” Yun Che was not surprised that Feng Xue’er would ask this question. He believed that Murong Qianxue and the rest of them must have the same doubt in their hearts.

11. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't it say afterwards that all of that was a lie and it was because of his evil god veins being too good for mortal pills

12. Saint174

Saint174 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the first pills there are useless trash to his profound veins
    For second for plot viewpoint if he got into tyrant profound very early he would be too much op

13. Zettai Ryouiki

Zettai Ryouiki [V] H [Y]'s [♙] - "It's complicated."

Reading List:
    Link
    Because he's a guy. Guys don't get pregnant, normally.