Authors help needed

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by Sa____ira, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Sa____ira

Sa____ira Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am planning on writing a system novel but i am stuck in what i should make the requirement be. Like in some they either have to completely love by 100% or blackness till 100%. Can you guys suggest in what i can do. I'm just starting so it will be a huge help.

2. clairebaby

clairebaby New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how about the system makes the bad ppl regret ? like the regrets of the ex-boyfriend ?

3. clairebaby

clairebaby New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiya! This is Claire. We are a group of college students who are developing a FREE writing tool for writers. Could you help us by having a look at this survey? https://wj.qq.com/s2/7871347/2b0e lots of LOVE <3

4. bafflinghaze

bafflinghaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it depends on what the aim of your story is! You could just pick one and see how that changes the dynamic of the story...and if you don't like it, you can then change it.

Hatka Bobra likes this.
  5. Hatka Bobra

Hatka Bobra Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes, writing down the scenes which you already have in your mind help. While clearing up easy bits you may think of something bigger.
    Sometimes, the reason of being stuck is that you've got too much on your mind like you want to read somebody's novel, or getting ready for exams, or has fallen out with a sweetheart, such. In that case you should either wait for a better time or stop thinking too much about anything outside your story world (like lying flat for 15 minutes with no device on).

strayCat0 likes this.