Awkward Muscle Memory

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 0000000, Nov 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Wiger98

Wiger98 Custom title

Reading List:
    Link
    mhm like i only did it once cause my siblings scared me and now i do it every single time

rook14 likes this.
  2. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    When I don't know how to respond, I end up smiling and laughing(not out loud but like a general laugh). This also counts when people tell me serious things like "They have cancer or someone died or major surgery to do". And I do feel bad for them, but I'm not very good with lip service for these kind of things. I mean sure I could say "I'm sorry to hear that" or etc, but again something about me just doesn't like generic phrases that mostly mean nothing. So I think of what to say properly and end up drawing blanks... so I stand there in all smiles and giggles due to the awkwardness which probably comes off as me enjoying their suffering...

Which I'm not... really... I'm not... >.>

LoliSlave likes this.
  3. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I almost entered multiple eroge sites simultaneously within seconds out of reflex when I was half-asleep during work.:blobsweat:
    I usually do this when I check for updated English patches for download.:blobdrool:
    I think I got like 5 or 6 tabs opened within 7-10 seconds. Yes, I have mastered the Dao of Instant Typing and Instant Tabbing with Instant Shorcut.:blobhighfive:

LoliSlave likes this.
  4. LoliSlave

LoliSlave The Loli Pope

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry i understand :D hahahaha

5. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    Moving my hands to my nosebridge multiple times trying to adjust currently non-existant glasses when wearing contacts ._.
    Even after I realised this reflex action I still could not stop it :mad: