Spoiler Baby Princess’ Survival Diary/아기 공녀님의 생존 일지

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Description:
    Abandoned by her parents at the age of two. She was given divine powers at the age of five. She was entrusted to a temple and the Duke who came to know about it, and dreamed of a reasonably hopeful life. But it wasn’t enough for her to be mistreated; she ended up starving to death in a dungeon, deprived of her divine powers.

But God gave her a second chance. As soon as she was back at the age of five, she ran towards one place without looking back. The duke who had taken her, and the only rival of the Temple, the Duke of Vieherville!

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/baby-princess-survival-diary/

Priar, flowers_bloom, Saraf and 3 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m always into these kinda novels with cute kids,
    But the tragic past always makes me mad :blob_thor:
    she was a orphan on orphanage that had high divine power (like very high, at the level of a high priest) , so she was adopted or taken in by Duke Enotis, a bxstard who used her and took her divine power and transferred it to his daughter, a bxtch princess. so it was said how it was very painful for her to tranfer her divine power and put it in a holy stone or something and then give it to Princess Enotis. :blob_thor:
    and she was treated very badly. and she had to repeat that painful process every day until she coughed blood, she was just a child! a 5 years old! :notlikeblob: she was even mistreated and ridiculed, even by the servants and knights! she wanted to die or run away! :blobsneeze:
    so after 10 years she lost all of her divine power, and the princess of Enotis was titled the saint of the empire with the divine power she took from her! :blobcurse: so she was locked up in the dungeon, not even being feed properly! :blobconfounded:so she died and woke up before she was taken by the trash Duke Enotis.
    I want spoilers on the trash Duke Enotis and his bxtch daughter’s ruin! :blob_catflip:
    and also on new daddy’s cute moments :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Priar, Yume-sama, augacutan and 26 others like this.
  4. Xxoljenkaxx

Xxoljenkaxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can read the first chap, cause the link is not working and I cant find it anywere else

AnniePoo likes this.
  5. lifelessbean

lifelessbean Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
  7. IamAviLlain

IamAviLlain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers pls

8. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there are 5 divine beasts who make contract with chosen people. The white cat is Driane who has power of earth who made a contract with mc in chapter 8. So, I think the other animals might be the other divine beasts whose powers are fire, tree, water and darkness who make contract with mc

Priar, Elisee, Narakl28 and 13 others like this.
  9. Paine__ace

Paine__ace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please

10. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's camp :blobpeek:

11. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please ^^
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

12. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At first they were kind to mc but they suddenly changed and abused her. Dukes daughter's preference in clothes and food also changed like she became a different person. This is because the duke and his daughter who mistreated the mc in her previous life were actually possessed by demons. They were using mc to awaken other demons. So right now in chapter 26, mc, her divine beast and her father are planning to steal the earring in which the dukes daughter's soul is trapped in to save her.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
    Priar, Elisee, augacutan and 10 others like this.
  13. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    five years later, when mc is 10 yrs old she successfully woke up the soul of duke Enotis daughter. The daughter remembers her previous life in korea. She reincarnated to this world. They both became close friends like sisters. She gave mc advice to socialize with other nobles and make friends and helps her in tea parties. Because she's a soul no one other than mc and divine beasts can see her. Duke Enotis daughter has a cheerful and bubbly personality so she gets along really well with mc

I'm suspecting that mc is related to the duchess who is missing but I'm not sure. The brother jerion doesn't like people very much except for mc, he liked her the first time he saw her. The duke also said her hair is similar to the duchess who is missing.

Screamletter, Priar, Elisee and 14 others like this.
  14. ayeshaa

ayeshaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im actually surprised that she would still be friends with the dukes daughter after being mistreated in her previous life..Although she got possessed by a demon and it’s not her fault, i would be traumatised just looking at her

Elisee, Bella94, Nikibunny and 3 others like this.
  15. lelane3868

lelane3868 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But she wasn't mistreated by the real duke's daughter, rather she was always kind to MC and worried if she was living comfortable in the duke's palace. Even now as a mere soul the real princess always fret about MC not to overwork in her studies and instead also think about the happiness and fun she can only have now at her age.
    The mistreatment only began after the duke's daughter got possessed by the demon some weeks after the adoption, and MC showed signs fear and being uncomfortable being near the fake princess not only because she's a demon but also because of her past.

16. rchen106

rchen106 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any other spoilers?

17. Nylazir

Nylazir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want a spoiler about Duke Vieherville’s wife? Like in the beginning when the Duke first met MC, there was a section in the chapter that showed his POV and the reason he asked the MC to be brought to him when she wanted him to save her.

The Duke mentioned something about her hair and eye color and basically indirectly compared it to his missing wife. Even in the later chapters it didn’t say she died but went missing so if anyone has any spoilers, please let me know. Like if there’s really any connection to the MC and missing Duchess.

18. Jaklique

Jaklique Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowing it's k novel, it's almost a 99% chance that she's related... I haven't read a novel yet where the child MC is adopted by a family and doesn't turn out to be their long lost child/presumed dead child... :blobsweat_2:

19. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was what they said though? They're surprised she wasn't traumatized by their treatment of her despite the fact they were possessed. I mean if her past made her uncomfortable around them it follows that their mistreatment of her should make her even more uncomfortable around them. So I'm confused by what you're saying.....

20. mooncatex

mooncatex Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Priar likes this.