Spoiler Baby Squirrel is good at everything

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by iamwhoami, Aug 6, 2021.

1. soseol7

soseol7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr:aww::aww:

ch 129-131. So when the constellation explain a lot of things to our baby and also brought her to some kind of illusion of the future after her death in the first timeline, the constellation had to go. but before that, the constellation gave beatty a gift. and in ch129, the gift works, as beatty could watch her memories from the first timeline in her sleep as a dream. in there she saw the night of the 'first timeline' beatty and atel's last meeting. as usual, atel came to see her at night. there they were talking and beatty told atel that she was happy that she could talk and see to him in the 'afternoon' too. meanwhile atel was confused. the 'afternoon' him? it's obviously not him. then he asked beatty to tell him what did they talk about in the afternoon since he was busy and forgot about their 'talk'. at the same time, the 'present' beatty saw that whole scene and knows that atel knew ritter lied to her, but he didn't say anything about it. then since it was already night, beatty was sleepy and atel told her to sleep.

the 'present' beatty could see that atel didn't really leave. after the 'first timeline' beatty sleep, she could see that atel approached the window of her room in the capital, watching the sleeping her and said 'after all I might not even come back, or know when will I come back' so if he cam make you smile by your side...' 'yeah, it must be greater if he's little star's friend rather than me.' then after giving his final greetings, he left to the night sky.

meanwhile, the 'present' beatty who was watching all of it had mixed feelings. she was confused, angry. she was confused why did atel didn't tell her the truth that ritter isn't him. and angry that he said ritter would be a much good friend to her rather than himself.

then she woke up.

after waking up, beatty immediately ran off to see atel. she asked atel directly, 'if there's a person who lied to her saying that atel was that person, and not the 'real atel' then he left the truth to be untold, why would he do that?'

I personally like her character development here, since before in the beginning chapters, the misunderstanding between beatty and her family continues because they didn't communicate it well (although we also know that it's an effect of her abuse in the capital and that she had quite serious trust issues). but after the misunderstanding was solved, her character developed well in my opinion (well, all the characters I think). there is a line which tells us about her thought, 'i'm sure (asking) atel would be more precise than I'm guessing what atel was thinking (at that time).' :blobpats: so, no misunderstanding, directly asking, and I think her trust issues were gradually cleared up as the plot goes.

anw, back again.
    so atel replied, 'i'm not sure, I want to say that there's no way I would do that, but maybe at a certain time I may do that.' then he explained, that actually he had tried to meet beatty in the capital mansion, but she wasn't there. so when they met in the north, he was surprised. and then he continued that actually this time, he was going to the battlefield for a long time and he didn't know will he actually come back alive or not, or when will he come back. so, rather than himself who doesn't even know he could come back or not, he thought that it might be better for ritter to be beatty friend.

then atel added that turns out he worried too much and he tried to lift up the mood, but rather, beatty was already crying. atel was really startled and didn't know what to do. he even apologize to beatty a few time, saying that it's his fault, and he would do such things. his chest also hurts seeing beatty cry. meanwhile beatty was mad. she was angry that he said he might die in the war that's why he wanted to greet her his 'final' greetings.

then beatty firmly said to atel, 'you can't die'. 'if you're not my star, then I don't want anyone.' 'my childhood friend, the first who I remember as a kind/sweet/friendly person, is you, atel.'

then... after that part, atel had to left the duke's castle since he was sent to fight the pirates. not having atel in the castle again, the duke was delighted, different from beatty who was really worried about him.

seeing beatty's eyes which were quite swollen? bloated? (after crying) the duke ask her. and she replied that she's just worried about atel.

and... yup, hearing that, then we have 2 jealous and overprotective lions.

ch134. one day, beatty was strolling around her home, and she saw carl. then noticing her, cal called beatty, 'Tail Fur!'. hearing that, somehow beatty was fuming, and said to carl that she doesn't want to be called tail fur again.

Carl was shocked and hurt.:blobjoy::blobpopcorn_cool:

then she said that she's already bigger than his tail fur. she has grown quite much after coming to the castle, eating and slept well during that time.

so, carl said, then let's prove it.
    and he turned into his lion form, and beatty was surprised. his lion form was biiiiiiiiiiiiiig, and she start to worry that she might not be bigger than his tail fur. but she was challenged so she still turned into her squirrel form. then turns out.... still smaller (poor baby:blobReach:)

Meanwhile, in the duke's office, father was seeing out the window. and seeing his kids were 'playing' in their animal form, he suddenly ordered his aide to call a painter right away. and there, a brand new painting of the siblings in their animal form was put in the portrait room.

Beatty's birthday was celebrated from ch135-136. her presents were just... wow...and father and big bro were fighting whose present were the best HAHAHAHHAHA

After the painting was put in the portrait room, beatty, father, and big bro was busy looking at it. and in that room too, there was a painting of a younger child in his lion form. FATHER AND BEATTY SAID THAT HE LOOKS CUTE AT THAT TIME. C U T E.

then beatty saw the lion spotted marks which lions have when they are young (the spots disappear when they reach the age of maturity). and she said that 'older brother's word are right! we do look alike!'

just like what carl said in the beginning chapters, that their ears are similar, round, so they look alike. this time, beatty said that you have pattern, and I have too, so we look alike!

and as you might already guess, carl was very pleased.

ch137. As I had said before, father n bigbro fought who gave the best present to beatty. and they were like, father: its ok baby just tell us. although maybe carl will be hurt but he can try again next year. and carl: its ok tail fur,i know my present is the best. and they continue doing that meanwhile beatty thought about the answer..

celebrating her birthday, a birthday party for her, giving birthday presents for her..

she then cried out of happiness. it was the first time for her to receive such treatment that she was very happy.

dad n carl was flustered and tried to calm her down. then beatty said to them that she didnt cry because she was sad but its because she was happy.

then she added that her best present was father n big bro. both of them are her best present.

hearing that, both father n carl was very please that they started to fought again by bragging how much beatty like them.

ch137. Beatty was kinda sad because atel couldnt come or even sent a letter for her. but she tried to soothe herself by saying that he's busy so its possible. but still...

then johanna said that the first prince actually gave her a present. and inside, johanna said that no matter how much the master n the young master dislike it, they shouldnt remove the present the first prince sent for beatty. so she gave atel's present and letter to her.

knowing that atel actually sent her something, beatty became happy. and the chapter ended with beatty reading the first sentence of atel's letter.

[To My Star.]

eoadnfasjeoiafsdn really, we just need to get through the misunderstanding part. after the misunderstanding (ch63) is solved, there are lots of fluff scenes :blobmelt: and the character development for each of them was written well too (in my opinion) :bloblove:

Ch138. Part 1 Completed.
    Ch139. Part 2 Start. (With a new cover)

[​IMG] ATHER IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HANDSOME OMG:aww::blobmelt::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobbunny:::blobcatsmile:::bloblove: THE FIRST TIME I SAW THIS COVER I IMMEDIATELY FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM (SORRY BEATTY:blobnosebleed::blobmelt:) AND OUR BABY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY TOO :blobmelt::blobnosebleed::aww: LOOK AT THE CROWN ON HER HEAD:blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmirk:

Ch139 starts with Ather battling the pirates and winning. then he received a letter from Beatty and the chapter ended with, 'My Star. I'll see you soon.'

ch140 tells about Beatty and she was called something like 'God's Hand' and she was currently handling her business... her own merchant... (If I'm not mistaken :")

so.. yeah, starting part 2 with a time skip. to beatty 16 years old and ather 20 years old. (yup their age difference is 4 years)

ch141-142. there is a part where someone said, beatty aslan? is she even that great? and at the same time beatty was pasisng by and heard her name. at first, beatty's subordinate wants to confront it right away but if im not mistaken beatty stopped them. instead, unexpectedly, all the people that was there defend her (they dont know that beatty wad there, since everytime she go around as the 'God's Hand' she wears a mask). every citizen of the duchy praised her and defend her and was really mad at the person. the person said that he said that because he didnt know well about it. but he was scolded again with 'if u dont know then learn! use ur head to learn! be smart!' and things. then its clear if someone said bad things about beatty, the person has to face the whole angry duchy people. our baby is just loved by everyone:aww::blobmelt::blobpats:

ch143. beatty's powers were fully awake when she was 9yo and received the name 'El' after that. So now her name is 'Beatty El Aslan'.

there is also a part that described that father n carl now have similar heights. AND FATHER'S FACE DIDNT AGE DLSNDODNEODENWODN :blobpopcorn_cool:

and on this chapter it tells about her becoming the next master of the aslan family, the coronation and celebration:blobparty: it was said that the competition for getting the seat of master of the aslan family was very peaceful, since Carl naturally gave beatty the seat.

PLZZZ CARL BEST BIG BRO:love: I JUST LOVE CARL SO MUCH TT.TT :blobmelt::bloblove:

then to the part where the music in the banquet hall changed. it's dance time. as if it was natural, carl instantly approached beatty, reaching out his hand to be beatty's dance partner. unfortunately, before he could even touch beatty's hand, father came. and... said that surely her first partner should be the father a.k.a himself. so as a result, father n carl fought. again.

when they were fighting, suddenly a boy came to beatty and even before the boy could finish his sentence to ask beatty if he could be her dance partner, father and carl alrrady gave out the im ready to kill vibe to him and made the boy ran away.

seriously, father n carl really dont have the slightest bit of thought of letting beatty marry. they really made every person whose gender is male ran off.

then at that time. suddenly a person entered the banquet hall. a person wearing a eye patch.

ch144. even not seeing him for years,beatty immediatly recgonize the face and ran to him without knowing it herself. then Atel said, 'I'm back. My Star.' then atel asked permission to dance with her and beatty said yes. so HER FIRST DANCE IS WITH ATEL. :blobmelt::blobpopcorn_cool:meanwhile watching them, the two lions were really ready to remove the bastard who was stuck to beatty (atel) right away.

im soo ready to watch a dragon vs two lions fight :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
  2. soseol7

Reading List:
    Link
    So far until chapter 176, Part 2 spotlights about defeating and bringing down the Astrum's Royal Family (except Ather ofc). First when they were celebrating Beatty being the new heiress of the Duke of Aslan Family, suddenly a royal messenger barged in, holding an urgent sign, and turns out Beatty was proposed(?) by Litter. Then they went to the Capital, attending a ball? banquet? yeah, something like that, which was for ritter's coming of age??? of something? I forgot, since I don't really care about ritter (sorry not sorry tbh) :" and... BEATTY REJECTED RITTER'S PROPOSAL IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AT THE EVENT! BOOM HAHAHAHHAHAH
    and from there on, the story goes with the Aslan and the royal family's battle. welp, not yet finished, although I think we all know who's the winner. (I mean, it's kinda obvious, even just by looking at Part 2's Cover a.k.a the 2nd cover?!)

Also, there are some parts about Ather flirting nonstop with his star. Oh, and also Beatty being mad, not knowing the reason why when Carl used his 'Ather said that you're only a young sister to him' card. I forgot what chapter was that. I think it's before ch100?? Then when Ather clarified that from the very start, when they first met and Beatty said that his eyes are beautiful, being the one n only to say something like that to him, Beatty wasn't angry anymore. Anyways, there are some scenes where Ather is like a sly fox, not a dragon HAHAHAHAHAH. For example, when Carl and Father were not happy with a boy/man being together with Beatty, they tried all things to put them apart, saying like, u wanna die or why r u here and things. Then Ather fake act, like it's ok, maybe carl doesn't regard me as his friend and such, and make himself look pitiful in front of his star, that Beatty converted all her affection to him and scolded her big bro and father instead. And it's like Dragon vs 2 Lions = 1:0, and the saga continues HAHAHHAHAAH

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
  3. soseol7

Reading List:
    Link
    In ch176 it was written that Beatty had a medical checkup. And she was glad because from the results, she became taller! She's so cute dodbeodbroendwkqdndo

then on ch177 n 178, she ran to father n carl, excited showing them the results. they were glad that she's all healthy. but seeing they had no more reaction, she then pointed out the height result. and they were, oh, you're taller? and beatty then remind carl bout his promise that when she became bigger than his tail fur, he'll no longer call her tail fur. but carl pretended that he didnt remember about it. althought actually beatty is already alright with that nickname. but it just.. about pride(?) seeing carl actually remembers but pretended not to.

and since carl didnt want to change to his lion form, beatty said that his tail fur is smaller than father's hand right? so lets just use fathers hand. and she turned into her squirrel form and yup, she's alot bigger now. SHES PROUD AOXBDOWD OMG SHES SO CUTE AND REALLY THE COMMENTS WERE PLEADING FOR ILLUSTRATION (Like in some ch which was full of fluffㅠ readers need some illustration BUT THERE IS NONE TT.TT) then we got father in his half-lion form. akdbeeidbeodbdje:aww::blobmelt:

tbh, if baby squirrel is adpted to manhwa (in the future maybe. please i hope there will be) I really wish the artist is gammon too.. since gammon is the one who made the cover as well. but welp, maybe if that could be true, i think itll be after tia-perez's story n this series is completed :" or atleast the art is great :blobmelt: DKLSBXIFENDOENDKEE I REALLY WANT TO SEE THEM IN MANHWA ㅠㅠ or giving illustrations in the novel is also okㅠㅠ emm this is just my opinion/wish:"

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
  4. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Half lion daddy...i wanna see that

soseol7 likes this.
  5. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened after MC died in 1 Tl ?

6. soseol7

Reading List:
    Link
    sameeeeeeeeeee

Hii^^ You can see the answer and the full explanation to your question on page 2 of this spoiler thread. It's in one of my replies, with the spoiler title "The 'Future' After Beatty's Death in the First Timeline"~ Thank you~

7. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im subbing ‏ɵ̷̥̥᷄ˬɵ̷̥̥᷅ this is so cute!!!!!!!
    Thank you for all the spoilers ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

soseol7 likes this.
  8. chastity098

chastity098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    Um I really thou Carl (older brother) is the ml
    Because he's appearance similar to first and second cover...

Savanakaira and soseol7 like this.
  10. soseol7

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yeah, they do look similar.. the difference you can spot is... dragon boy has a mole under his eye... meanwhile carl doesn't have one^^

welp anyway, in the first cover there is the aslan family ehehe (beatty, leonhardt, carlitos) and the second cover consist of our fl and ml (beatty and ather)

---

and the novel is finally completed with 217 chapters! There is an announcement that we'll get some side story after a break for the author~

well, some of you may have already read it in the mtl above but

for the summary of part 2 is mainly about aslan family vs royal family (with ather in aslan's side)

the battle also includebeatty being kidnaped, the royal family using beatty to defeat atel which that leads to atel almost ending the world (again).. and there beatty realized that the one who destroyed the world in the past life is atel and this time she stopped him. and the author ended the story (last ch 217) with ATEL PROPOSING BEATTY 'WILL YOU MARRY ME?' AND BEATTY SAID YES AND THE TWO LIONS A.K.A FATHER AND CARL BEING ANGY

I. need. more. :blobsob: cant wait for the side story ><

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
  11. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh:blobhyperthink:

12. Tiis_Ganda

Tiis_Ganda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. nee3n

nee3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. chastity098

chastity098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. nee3n

nee3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. congchua1301

congchua1301 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chastity098 likes this.
  17. lolred

lolred Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

chastity098 likes this.
  18. blahblah123

blahblah123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I don't like about these stories, it's always the dumbest reason imaginable and the MC never resents their parent(s) who just left them to be abused.

19. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember if it was already mentioned, it's been a while since I've been here on this topic.
    So, I didn't see anything so bad in the family that they thought of sending her to a place, which technically would be safe, while her father was at war and her brother was still a child.
    In fact, there is a specific reason. As the duchy is in the coldest region, when Betty was a newborn, if I'm not mistaken, she was very bad, as it was the first time they had to take care of a squirrel shapeshifter, it was not known that she was actually hibernating.
    And if I'm not mistaken, the mother and daughter went to the aunt's house, I have to reread it to verify that again.

Dofu, Caitlyn19, svtspeach and 23 others like this.
  20. Ashwini10

Ashwini10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link