Spoiler Back to the Apocalypse (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 13, 2017.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    it's a yaoi novel. Hoping for spoilers. Thank you!

2. AoiiSoraa07

AoiiSoraa07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoping for spoilers too!! O.O

3. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah! hey guys this thread seem a bit too empty even though the stories great...

Anyway I've read a bit of the few chapters in the raws

I'll place some spoiler summary but only with important details in it (Might not be accurate though....)

Bai jing saw a bar/club(dunno) when he saw one of Xiao Sa's teammate in the apocalypse going inside it. He entered in his usual cold manner but was stopped when the lasy behind the desk told them they needed a membership card. {from what I understood, seems like the bar was where bad guys gather}. He slapped the females face then preceeded mocking the manager, until the one he was following came and gave them free pass.

Bai jing with good looks attracted people left and right because of his majestic aura and face. Not even a bit of time later. Xiao Sa who is coincidentally inside as well saw him. puzzled with why he's here and stuff but did't aproach. Suddenly a disturbing conversation flowed through his enhanced hearing, something about plotting the well being of Xiao Sa.

He got angry and proceeded making trouble again and again.

Its kind of disturbing how he obsessed about Xiao Sa but its cute too heh...

He actually killed a person. using a gun.

then his other body guard whom Want Xuebing has been trying to contact since he cant handle the current situation. Came along with a group of special forces. People inside the bar got shocked. wondering about his Identity because they thought he's just pretty face.

After going back to the room Bai jing thought that Xiao Sa might come for him to thank him and stuff, something about Xia Sa personality came up - though I didn't bother reading, but in the end he didn't come so Bai jing dissapointed decided they needed to leave. just as Xiao Sa planned on comming to meet him. they crossed paths and did't meet.

TBC

Flying Jade, Ease, banhana and 4 others like this.
  4. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway this is a Spoiler thread so no one blame me okay!?

5. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know the ending who read it?

Flying Jade likes this.
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I know I was the one whi started this thread but I read the mtl sometimes ago:p

7. caffeinefocus

caffeinefocus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, man. I was really sad about how this novel turned out, and I was very excited for this one, too, when i first read the earlier translated chapters.

For those who're looking for some simple spoilers:

The ending was actually pretty vague; read it through mtl, maybe that's why. They got together pretty early actually, through both of their efforts. They were obsessing over each other (w/c is kinda creepy, if you think about it). For an apocalyptic novel, the characters' life during the whole thing was easygoing and smoothsailing 95% of the time. There weren't a lot of tension-gripping conflict. The saving grace when reading this was the two MCs obsession/love for each other, as shown by their actions, esp Bai Jing's. There was a part where they were distributing clothes from his space and their companions all noticed that the clothes' style and size seem to fit only Xiao Sa perfectly (or something), making them realize who those were for really. Everything Bai Jing did was all for Xiao Sa, and he often mentioned that he's prepared to sacrifice everybody for him. And the whole thing revolved around there.

The two bodyguards are in a relationship. I prefer them over the two MCs, tbq.

It's an okay read depending on your mood, I guess

banhana, Lianna, AmySuzyAhn and 4 others like this.
  8. Matthew9999

Matthew9999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mtl'd this a long time ago. If I recall near the end they are living at the compoumd where his father is. Then the MC finds out about a mission to break into a military base for weapons, he decides to do it instead and finds sentient zombies there. Don't really remember stuff after that, last couple chapters were really hard to mtl. If I'm wrong please correct me

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The last chapter is an extra about a zombie

10. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls. Impart spoilers to this lowly one...
    From when they went to the father to the ending....

11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a long time ago so I don't remember much. Just that, I think MC acted spoiled to his father and said "If you love me then you'll give me all this high-tech stuffs right?" The father let MC and his friends live in a mansion, then something happened and MC was suspected(?) but he's gone missing (actually, he just went inside his space to level up). Then, he killed the father's wife's relatives? And then the ML and MC infiltrated a power plant(?) and down there is a lot of zombies surrounding a meteorite. Some high class zombies understand human speech. It seem the top zombie and the second top zombie used to be people from a high class family like MC. They reach an agreement that the zombie will give them the crates of weapons (there was a lot of weapons in that place) in exchange for water from MC's spring. After that, MC and ML went back to their own base. On their way back, a zombie followed them. The zombie is actually in love with one of their member. When they get back to the base, MC and Wang Xuebing hugged each other and their respective partner got jealous and pulled them apart... and that's where the story end

12. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much!!
    And.... Also...

Can someone please translate the smutty scenes!!! *^*

13. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    whaaaa...why didnt i know about this *.* .. @kiara8 how is this novel like? (is it xanxia with bl and zombies?)...when does the mc meet the ml?

14. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I recall and deduced using my slow brain... The story ended rather abruptly... Why?!!

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    It's kinda like Dominion End, with the MC having his private space. Also, MC transmigrated(?) back in time was reborn. MC met ML in the latest translated chapter.

I want to know why too

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    Kittsune and alexfilia like this.
  16. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh* the sad thing here is that the current translators r dropping the series after chapter 28 and the feeling of helplessness is overwhelming T_T
    Plus I'm kinda reluctant in reading the mtl cause I wanna enjoy it. Could someone reccomend this novel to someone to translate or something ~

kiara8 likes this.
  17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe ExiledRebels? Don't know how to contact them though...

Misaki Yata likes this.
  18. Misaki Yata

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya might as well put a request on for them..... they do have a tumblr page so putting a comment isn't a problem anyway. I honestly like this series so bad that if I knew Chinese I wouldn't mind doing the translation, editing and the proofing by myself. Anyone willing to translate this is super welcome

19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    T+T
    I don't have tumblr...

Kittsune likes this.
  20. Misaki Yata

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. I do hav an account so might as well put up a request then. But I probably should wait until the series is "officially" dropped tho right?

kiara8 likes this.