Discussion Bad adaptations

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Parth37955, Nov 25, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Crimson Nanashi

Crimson Nanashi Suu | Loves and protects Master

Reading List:
    Link
    oh i agree she wasnt the best in CM but was there really anything she could have done with it? most of the movie she wasnt allowed to emote cause she was brainwahed into thinking it was bad to do so. with her not being able to even do emotions its no wonder why it felt wooden. i thought she was 100x better in the few scenes she had in EG then she had in the entirety of CM.

if she has another movie then i feel like itll be like how you said with Thor since weve gotten the origin story out of the way and they can focus on other stuff. maybe theyll show her rescuing the people of the galaxy like she talked about in EG.

tbh i dunno what else she was in and i agree that people should be able to criticize stuff. afterall a few posts ago i made a huge criticism of the AF and all the reasons why the movie was shite

2. Renzy

Renzy 『⚓』『JackOfAllTrades』『7years』

Reading List:
    Link
    The King's Avatar Drama is better than the disney movie you guys are talking about.. even if the drama doesnt follow the novel

3. lucjanssens

lucjanssens a very ¨rabbit¨ bunny

Reading List:
    Link
    doesn't have to be faithful to be good
    but in return it will lose the label of adaptation and instead becomes something that is inspired by the original
    like how to train your dragon