Forgotten Title Bad luck MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Szatan0, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Szatan0

Szatan0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recently i was reading some decent novel but i forgot to bookmark it. Novel is about unlucky prince into whose body our MC transmigates. MC can see bad fate of his body and of others, and by leting others find their oportunities his fate becomes better. Anyone knows the title?

2. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Am Really Not The Son of Providence

Edit: Sees fortune as colored haloes. His at start is pitch black with even some fog around it ( explaining prince body shit luck and people avoiding him because it can spread to those who contact him too long), he finds out he can "purify it" by giving people their fated encounters and sharing the gains ( he himself can at most take 50%, if he takes more it is not good).

His plan is then to sneak out ( everyone in palace still avoids him, and he needs lucky people to help, a common person whose luck is ordinary and has no fated opportunity does nothing for him) into a spirit market. It works, but lands him in sights of bigger factions than his kingdom.

Haloes are black ( starter MC), white ( ordinary), green ( slight fortune, most higher ranked palace people and cultivators who are or can reach Foundation Establishment), red ( golden core stage( potential or realized), golden ( biggest up to where I read, some 80+ chaps in and signifies a big sect changing fate and someone who can at least be a powerhouse since their talent(fortune) is so prominent they are either found by big sects or stumble onto opportunities that put them on par with big sects Chosen.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020