Recommendations Badass MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Annese_Sakura, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Annese_Sakura

Annese_Sakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found someone similar to Shi Sheng from Side Character Transmigration.. :blobsmilehappyeyes:Guess who she is.. :blobowoevil:
    The answer is Ning Shu from Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder's Record of Counterattacks.:blobowoevil_horns:
    Well, you cant see the similarity in 1st arc... I think a lot people stop reading before 2nd arc because the comments all unfavorable in 1st arc. But you will think she is like Shi Sheng from SCT in 3rd arc.. Well the only one i dislike about the novel is although its has 175 chapter, the arc still in 3rd Arc.. :blobunsure:

So, here i want someone recommended novel with this type of mc.. Any type of novel is ok.. As long as u can feel excited when u read the mc being shameless. :aww::blobcheeky:
    Please elaborate because i rarely read novel with unfavorable comment.
    Tqvm:cookie:

2. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the MC is not female, but surely is badass and shameless. Go read "Running Away From The Hero!" Read both versions, you won't lose anything.
    Also, he might be not a MC, but Kaizar from Taming Master falls in same category, I read that novel mainly cause of him.

3. Annese_Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got 2 original yuri completed works that have OP female MCs:
    Binary Soul (completed): In a city where anything happens like the attack of a reviving necromancer or giant rats or even living piece of furnitures lives our powerful MC girl that often get into troubles like scratching too much behind the ears of the beatsmen or beating some drunkards that touched her ass or breasts. Luckily with some jail or some fine she is always released as she is a good girl. But she is so often caught that the guards or mayor decided to create a full code list for all the kind of infractions she does/repeat (sorry for the spoiler). One day, a star (looks like) crash into the forest. She will find in there a lover that is in fact herself but in another world (selfcest).

Lily Ex-machina (completed): A girl machinist that is paragon (a classification of power user = max) with her power of control (of stuff she touches but considered quite useless), dreams to become popular with her work. One day she decides with her childhoodfriend and the group of mercenaries/adventurers she works with to go to the last lvl discovered in the labyrinth/dungeon that the city manages to find new metals to become popular with the discovery. But in there she will wakes up something terrific. And also discover a robot that will becomes her lover.

For BS, the biggest positive point of it is the fact that nothing bad happens (at least to the MC and lover) so go read it with a happy heart and expect lots LOTS of comedy.
    For LEM, there is quite a lot of drama.

5. Annese_Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    @Tsuru55 im sorry, I didn't read yuri.. But tq for your recommendation

6. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You didn't or you don't ?
    At least try a few chapters, who knows, unless you are homophobic maybe you will like Binary Soul.

7. youseiki

youseiki 『Loves Glasses』

Reading List:
    Link
    Kumo Desu Ga Nani Ka? - it's about a girl who reincarnated as a spider, what makes she's badass especially in the later chapters and she's quite shameless in some ways.

it has a manga adaptation and upcoming anime

8. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not remember already, the first version came a long time ago. But from the comments of the fellow fans, there indeed are differences between them. It is just that the story is so engrossing, that I do not see any time loss of reading the prev version as well, especially as it is hard to meet badass characters like Instructor Naruan.

9. Annese_Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    I do read the manga but not the novel..
    Tq for recommendation

10. Annese_Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't haha..
    Ok will try..