Discussion Battle Academy

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Hanada, May 3, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Hanada

Hanada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was a genre that i didn't think highly of originally, but with the new wave of KR novels it became a favorite of mine, while generally the same outline, as they say the devil is in the details, what type of acadamy battle series you like, the catch is that it must have a supernatural/sci-fi element to it

My favorites at least now are The Novel's Extra and The Asterisks War both have good world building, interesting characters dynamic and cool battle systems while not perfect and I confess I drop and pick them up all the time the setting itself is captivating to the point I keep imagining how characters from other fandoms would fit there

What's your favorite Academy Battle series and what makes or break them in your opinion

2. All novels god

All novels god Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there are a lot of battle academy novel.if you ask me I will recommend
    The demon prince goes to the academy it's one of my favourite

3. Hanada

Hanada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this, I dropped it because the MC personality became obnoxious after going to the Capitol

4. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Ender's Game?

5. MidstNost

MidstNost 【 Reigen's Saltshaker 】【 Lingtian Raider 】

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Not Easy To Be A Man After Travelling to The Future. Especially when the MC finally enrolls in First Men's Military Academy. The grand tournament arc was one of the best arcs in the novel where they have to compete with other academies from all over the universe. The various strategies and genius-level scheming by MC made me a fan.