LCD Battle Frenzy

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Okuri Ookami, Feb 17, 2017.

1. SeiNoNarukana

SeiNoNarukana [A Certain Holy Sword]

Reading List:
    Link
    Worst romance

2. Diato

Diato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Best to stacks up till the novel completely translated, a hundred chapters is 50 fillers

3. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the fillers are alright its not like I'm going to skip them, I just want to have some actual plot progress and from one of the reviews I know that isn't going to happen within a short time. Waiting for completion? Out of the question! I get bored easily and at most I'll leave a series on a backburner for a little close to a year. The rate BF is getting translated it'll be at least 2 or so years before its completed. It might get many mass releases but they only stack up to be a chapter a day at most sporadically; don't quote me on that as I haven't been keeping up.

4. guy smiley

guy smiley Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    soo, anyone familiar with Tempest of the Battlefield/Stellar War/Battle Frenzy, can u tell me plese, is battle frenzy chronologically before or after the other two?? (seems pretty clear cut to me that the mc of Stellar War is the general Li Feng of Battlefield btw)

5. justanotherreader

justanotherreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just caught up with Battlefield but I left Stellar War since it didn't update very much. How does it show that the MC from SW is general Li Feng from battlefield?

6. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    The 'Tempest' is a trilogy it seems. Yes, there are three. There's Tempest of Mobility[?] (untranslated, 机动风暴), Tempest of the Battlefield (isn't the exact proper TL of the title, but meh, 武装风暴) and Tempest of the Stellar War (星战风暴) in order of release.

I haven't read any but the most recent Tempest of the Stellar War, so I'm really unsure how they're related.

Battle Frenzy has no ties whatsoever to the three. I mean, it's a different power system yet still Earth...

PS. Your Li Feng is a character in Tempest of Mobility...

人类和基因进化的新人类伊文特人之间的战斗已经平息很多年了,双方成立了USE和NUP统一联盟,人类重新进入了高速发展时期,但是双方的明争暗斗并没有平息,没有战争的人类也不是人类了。
    李锋梦想成为一名机动战士,为此除了进行不懈的军事化身体锻炼,还疯狂的玩模拟机战的宇战游戏,为了达到训练目的,他坚持使用最落后的BS001,结果是得到了「百败小兵」的绰号,……他从来没有赢过,等级列兵,也被成为永远的列兵。
    但是意外发生了,一次爆发式的发泄引来了一颗流星,李锋的生活轨迹也被改变。
    身体发生了奇异的变化,他竟然可以灵活的操纵号称笨重破烂的BS001,后经过魔鬼训练,创造了宇战的奇迹,刀锋战士的ID瞬间名声大噪,当所有人都在为寻找他而疯狂的时候,主角依旧为了考军校而奋斗,背诵,吃书,拉肚子……
    经过魔鬼特训后的李锋,虽然外表没有变化,但是那奇异的特质还是引起了周边人的怀疑,尤其是一些精神敏锐者,GAD机动战士公司的唐大小姐突然发现那个很普通的同学竟然给她沉重的压力,这简直是不可能的事儿,在加上失约时间,以此为导火索新的篇章解开了……

7. guy smiley

guy smiley Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, ok, I was just going off the details the series pages give, which say Battle Frenzy has a 'Shared Universe' relationship with Stellar War and Battlefield. Anyways, in Battlefield, it mentions several details of Li Feng's life, such as his relationship with a princess (the exact nature of it, not just that he has one), that match events or situations within Stellar War pretty exactly, so I just assumed. How sure are you?

8. ArgosYesu

Reading List:
    Link
    The main character in Stellar War is Wang Zheng. I'm pretty darn sure his name isn't Li Feng.

Here's a passage that speaks of both Li Feng from the first novel and Wang Dong of the second novel. This is from TSW book 22, chapter 45.

黑炭对王铮的反应颇为满意,“是的,一直以来我很好奇魔方的存在,它有些类似李锋那个时代的东西,可是杀气太重,现在弄明白了,他应该是另外一个平行空间的文明产物,目的不在于培养强者,而是训练超级战士,不死战士。”

黑炭说的,王铮当然明白,关于李锋和王动的传奇,他有不少耳闻了,加上摆在自己眼前就有这么两个奇怪玄妙的东西,照黑炭的说法,也就是说,此李锋非彼李锋,这个空间李锋无疑是一个英雄,而在另外一个空间的李锋恐怕是一个帝王或者魔王之类的,用魔方训练超级战士为他镇守宇宙。

And book 9, chapter 14's title is Li Feng & Wang Dong, with some info on Li Feng in the chapter...

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  9. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Hero's review is as long as the tournament arc haha

10. ArgosYesu

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw 'raping' and kept rereading the sentence as I tried to remember if that happened...

I don't remember any such thing. Does he mean the fight with Carolyn? If he does, than I agree to the invisible notion that he's a bit too childish to explore the internet...

11. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rereading chapters 264-868 (in the pyramid), is it my imagination or is there a whole bunch missing? Everybody almost dies, then it's lunchtime? A tablet appears, and there's a rune he can use for a special ability, but when is it discussed?

12. Notaborax

Notaborax 『Woeful One』『Poet』『Epi's & Azuka's Cat』

Reading List:
    Link
    well they almost died from the mayflies and other shit inside the pyramid and the lots of energy. but fate stone sucks up all the energy and 1 of the faces on it became unlocked. i think that rune for special ability is something from the fate stone.

13. sadmanex

sadmanex [I'm popular too]

Reading List:
    Link
    i just start read this but man that Ma Dong sure annoying as hell. is this guy will improve his personality?or maybe he die or something?

akki likes this.
  14. ArgosYesu

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, Ma Dong is one of the better characters. It's the string of rival opponents who you'll start to hate on. No matter how annoying Ma Dong's personality is, he's still a friend and good guy at heart.

Notaborax likes this.
  15. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 289: poor Simba getting tortured like that. MC wants to get strong that’s good. But why does simba gotta go through it too? Shouldn’t mc be helping him to recover anyways?
    I can’t get to like him at all. Feels like a waste of time for him to be included in the novel. The writer makes him own up to how useless he is saying he’s using other peoples names to make the club big. Then it’s the whole crisis his family is going through and how he’s gotta get his act together. He does do some stuff but in the end it’s mc that pulls him through it. The writer has got to do better with this character.

On a side not from what I see this is the writers latest novel. So what the fuck is going on with the romance in this. MC sees a girl and confesses. Then she’s forgotten. And he only mentions that he has a girlfriend to everyone once. And the girl sends a message to mc saying that she’ll see him in the competition. Yet every time he’s mentioned to her she’s like oh I was forgetting bout that. Meanwhile the number of girls around the mc is increasing. Seriously wtf is the writer doing with this?

16. ArgosYesu

Reading List:
    Link
    She eventually dumps him since her princess aura makes her see him as nothing more than a commoner. No matter how strong he is, he can't compare to her family. I think recent chapters showed she realized she was wrong but he's already moved on and all. He had to save her from being sold off as a slave for that to happen.

17. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    and then? She’s replaced? By who? Or further on they’ll get together?

18. ArgosYesu

Reading List:
    Link
    When I stopped it seemed to be Laura and Scarlet as the main girls. Maybe that Gui miss. *shrugs*

19. Cyan_Snake

Cyan_Snake Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In 293.1 they make it seem like Papada disappearing is a big issue, but can't Wang Zhong see everything within a certain range around him?

20. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo Akki haven't read this in a bit and recently picked it up again and decided to stop at him telling his best that he mouthy. In recent chapters are they finally done with the school fights or had anymore intense combat? Like spider forest?